CYBER KNIGHT COMPUTERS INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2008

We have been serving Central NJ for 20 years. We have professional, courteous technicians that care about our customers. Come to us for all of your computer needs whether it is in the business or home. We can service your computers in our store, at your location or remotely....

FiberCloud LLC

FiberCloud LLC

FiberCloud LLC has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! For more information please visit our website www.fibercloudllc.com. FiberCloud LLC has the right IT Solution for your Home or Business on the East Coast. We provide Security Camera Installation, Web Design, Network Cable Installation, and computer repair.

04/27/2020

Everything -- and I mean EVERYTHING! -- was superb in every respect. The best and most consistent service and support I have ever received from a computer store. And the charges , including the new laptop I bought a year or two ago, are always reasonable. And with their guidance, my 3 upgrades to WIN 10 were straight forward and trouble free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New purchase; service; upgrade and software reinstallation; and repairs -- going back quite a few years

CATEGORY computer repair,computer sales

01/03/2017

Within 5 days, but it crashed again and I had to bring it back. No more priblems after that They repaired it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer kept crashing

08/08/2016

Very impressed with this company. The technician was knowledgeable and explained everything clearly. He also checked various aspects of the computer to ensure everything was working well and answered all questions. Would definitely recommend highly and would call again if further repairs are ever needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
computer repair

07/25/2016

Excellent and professional service. I do not trust my computer to anyone easily but this place is awesome. They do a thorough check, very trustworthy. Purchasing a computer from them is much easier as they give you what you need not just the box store stuff. Pricing is excellent too. If you need repair or a new computer go here you will not be disappointed. Very thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my laptop where I tried everything to fix it myself. I also purchased a new computer for my business which is excellent

03/28/2016

This is an excellent business. I would not go anywhere else in the future. The owner and his staff are honest and professional. If they cannot fix it, they tell you. They do not act like they can and never do a thing. It is a gift to find a business who really cares about his customers and will do all he can to make sure your computer is running the way it should be. They do alot more than that to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed viruses - back up and cleaned computer

CATEGORY computer repair

ON SITE REPAIRS, IN STORE REPAIRS, APPLE REPAIR, DIAGNOSTICS, LAPTOP SCREEN REPAIR, NEW LAPTOP SALES, NEW PC SALES, DATA BACKUP, DATA RECOVERY, PC & LAPTOP REPAIR, HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE UPGRADES, NETWORKING, VIRUS & SPYWARE REMOVAL, REMOTE MANAGEMENT, & CLOUD DATA STORAGE

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa