AA Chem-Dry of North Jersey

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2006

3.5

11 Laurel Ave

Hewitt, NJ 07421

Hewitt Carpet Cleaning by AA Chem-Dry of North Jersey provides a wide range of solutions for all your carpet cleaning needs. AA Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning dries in 1 to 2 hours. Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning also will clean all of your upholstery, while they are there. They service Hewitt, NJ based homes and businesses. Carpet Cleaning: Chem-Dry’s unique approach to carpet cleaning provides a better & greener experience. AA Chem-Dry applies the power of carbonation to extract large amounts of dirt and grime from your carpets, giving them a deeper clean. As well, our carbonated cleaning substances only require us to use a fraction of the moisture, that means less water on your carpets and more in our reservoirs. This allows your carpets to dry quicker and helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew under your carpet. Furniture Cleaning: Dirt and grime always seem to find their way onto our favorite pieces of furniture, like sofas, love seats, recliners, and dining room chairs. Stains come with everyday use, but that does not mean they shouldn’t come off. AA Chem-Dry’s certified technicians specialize in renewing upholstery to its cleanest and brightest condition. Let Sunshine Chem-Dry give your furniture a brand new look and feel. Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning: While area rugs are a beautiful addition to any room, they receive a fair amount of traffic and can quickly become dirty. Let AA Chem-Dry bring the patterns and colors of your area rugs back to their original beauty. Our professionals can clean nearly any rug and have it virtually looking as good as new. Schedule an appointment for your Hewitt based home or business today by visiting our website or giving us a call!...

05/02/2017

John O.

poorly. They did not use the chem-dry cleaning system they advertise. this was a bait and switch . the cleaning was inferior.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

11/19/2016

David S.

07/07/2014

Gary H.

Was on time and very polite. Was upfront about what could be cleaned and what could not......

Description of Work
Cleaned two rooms and area rug.

06/16/2011

Daniel L.

Their owner when the work was done and they left the place. They set up the humidier and blowers to dry the area, and what was represented at that if we gave him. He would bill the insurance company direct. He said everything would of be taken care of because he knows the insurance company. The bill was for $6426.55 which I received on the May 31st this year. The bill and only bill I received during the work was $6227. The company delt directly with my insuracnce company and was unable to resolve the bill for $6227 and I was under the assumption that this was all taken of. I did not hear for either parties about this problem being resolved. I received a phone call in May from AA Chem and they were saying I needed to take care of the problem with the insurance company or they were going to send me to collections. I'm sitting here now to settle the dispute with the collections company. I don't have a contract for the work and I have asked it repeatly. This company is untrustworthy. The owner does not return my phone calls. My insurance company is going to make the payments but AA-Chem is not happy about the rate of the payments. But to charge me $450 for an emergency service, that's ridiculous. There were no charges and prices shared with us prior to the work. As of this moment I have not paid him anything.

Description of Work
Burst water pipe and basement was flooded. We went to the yellow pages and we pulled up AA-Chem Dry. They came immediately. Water services.

Category plumbing

09/19/2007

MARILYN R.

This company did a great job for us. We were pleased and they really spruced up the older carpeting we had in those particular rooms. They are who we would call in the future because we felt like they just did an overall good job and they were straight forward with us and everything like that. We like those qualities in companies, so we'd be happy to send some business their way.

Description of Work
We had the carpeting in about three of the larger rooms in our house cleaned in full by this local company.

10/20/2006

CLEMENTINE S.

Their two technicians had terrible attitudes and they seemed to find it funny when I complained about the way they were working. They were making cracks about the condition of my carpet, saying I should replace it, which was inappropriate. They did a terrible job and didn't move a thing. I've used them before and they've always moved furniture to clean. I called to complain and a woman there said she would take care of this. They did not get back to me, so I called again and they told me the boss, Mark was going to send someone to redo the job. No one ever came and they never followed through. Due to their lack of follow through, I ended up having to hire another company to do the job right. I would like them to refund my money since they didn't do the job and they never sent anyone back out.

Description of Work
Hired them to clean carpet in 3 rooms.

01/26/2006

OVERALL, THEY DID A GREAT JOB. THEY WERE VERY QUICK IN THEIR WORK. THEY MOVED THE FURNITURE THEY NEEDED TO IN ORDER TO CLEAN THE CARPET UNDERNEATH THEM AND I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE WAY THE CARPETS LOOKED.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED THE CARPET IN THE LIVING ROOM AND ON THE STAIRS. THEY ALSO CLEANED THE UPHOLSTERY ON OUR COUCH.

01/26/2006

THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP ON TIME, BUT THEY DID GREAT WORK. THEY ACTUALLY CLEANED AN EXTRA ROOM FOR FREE TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR LATENESS. THEY ARE REASONABLY PRICED. IF MY CARPETS NEEDED CLEANING AGAIN, I WOULD CALL THEM.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED THE CARPETS.

01/26/2006

I THINK THEY DID A GREAT JOB. THEY WERE VERY NICE AND NEAT. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR WORK. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM, BUT I WOULD TELL THEM TO WATCH THE BILL BECAUSE THEY DO MAKE MISTAKES SOMETIMES.

Description of Work
THEY STEAM-CLEANED TWO CHAIRS FOR ME.

Category upholstery cleaning

01/26/2006

WE HAVE USED CHEM DRY SEVERAL TIMES AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH THEM. I THINK THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE A GREAT JOB CLEANING AND THEIR PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED ALL OF THE CARPETS IN MY HOME.

01/06/2006

Alice S.

OVERALL, I WAS NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK. THEY LOOKED AND SEEMED PROFESSIONAL. HOWEVER, AFTER THEY LEFT, I FOUND THAT THERE WERE STILL SOME STAINS ON MY CARPETING.

Description of Work
THEY STEAM CLEANED TWO ROOMS IN MY HOUSE.

Microbial Environmental Cleaning

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We specialize in water restoration, water mediation, mold testing and removal, and we work directly with insurance companies! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Microbial Environmental Cleaning on Angi
    Big Apple Mold Removal

Water Damage and Mold infestation are very serious issues. Big Apple Mold Removal, Inc. has developed a meticulous, professional, and reliable approach to restoring the indoor air quality of your home or business. Quite simply, we are confident in our services and you will be too. You will experience this feeling of being in "safe hands" for yourself, as you see us efficiently handle the worst of interior Mold and Water Damage. Big Apple Mold Removal, Inc. fully guarantees the elimination of all mold, mildew, moisture and odor from your Home or place of Business. Big Apple Mold Removal, Inc. uses only state of the art equipment and EPA approved disinfectants to rid your property of mold, mildew, moisture and odor.. Our highly experienced staff is dedicated to providing premium service. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs and concerns both during and after the mold inspection and/or mold remediation processes. Experience relief working with Big Apple Mold Removal. Alternate Phone Number: (347)768-1807

Environmental Assessments & Solutions, Inc.

Since 1992, Environmental Assessments & Solutions, Inc. has been providing mold and indoor environmental testing and consulting services, 24 / 7 / 365. In our nearly 30 years of service, we have conducted tens of thousands of environmental inspections and bring this wealth of practical experience to your home or business. EAS, Inc. does not charge extra for evening or weekend appointments. EAS, Inc. is fully licensed and insured to conduct Mold and Moisture Assessment, Asbestos Material and Contamination Inspection, Lead Paint Inspection / Risk Assessment, Odor Assessment and Indoor Environmental Health Hazard Assessment services in New York State, Connecticut State, New Jersey State and New York City. EAS, Inc. will provide numerous references from satisfied clients in your Town who have had similar issues and problems as yours. EAS, Inc. ONLY performs unbiased and independent inspection services potentially saving you significant money and unnecessary remediation work. EAS, Inc. NEVER conducts abatement / remediation services, as it is unethical and unlawful to conduct the work being recommended. When you hire EAS, Inc. there is NEVER a conflict of interest as we NEVER conduct any of the work we recommend. A unique difference between EAS, Inc. and our competitors is that your home or business will personally be inspected by the owner, Charles Schwartz. Additionally, your site specific and detailed report will be written by the owner, Charles Schwartz. Charles Schwartz always makes himself available to review his inspection findings and report with you personally at no additional charge. EAS, Inc. is rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), rates A with Angie’s List and rated 5 star with Yelp. EAS, Inc. has been awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award for each of the last 5 years from 2017 - 2021. EAS, Inc. has a 30 year proven track record of successfully providing mold contamination, asbestos material and contamination, lead hazard, rodent and vermin contamination assessments with mitigation options and and other related services from initial inspection where we diagnose the problem and it's cause to ensuring the environmental problem is safely and completely corrected. EAS, Inc. provides services to residential, commercial and institutional clients. EAS, Inc. is court qualified to provide expert litigation support services. Our inspection and testing services are site specific and detailed following the latest industry standards and guidelines. Call us if you are having unexplained health issues or have been diagnosed with Sick Building Syndrome or Building Related Illness, have non-specific or unpleasant odors, are getting ready to renovate, sell or purchase a home or recently went through a problematic renovation which may have created water problems, uncontrolled humidity or inadequate ventilation leading to suspect mold growth or disturbed older building materials which may have contained asbestos, lead paint or exposed areas of vermin / rodent waste EAS, Inc. will properly assess and diagnose your home or business for mold and other environmental issues and offer independent and technically accurate recommendations on how to safely and properly address your environmental issue or problem. In the age of COVID-19, be assured the inspector will come to your home or business wearing a proper face mask and gloves through out the inspection and will review any concerns you have about the process before the inspection.

Offers by Environmental Assessments & Solutions, Inc. on Angi

Visa, MasterCard

Our services include carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, water damage restoration, rug cleaning, stain removal services, pet odor removal services, carpet stain protection, granite renewal, marble refinishing, and more.

We do not offer carpet cleaning equipment rentals.