AFFORDABLE DREAM BUILDERS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2007

OWNER OPERATED. SUBS USED FOR ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, GUTTERS & COUNTERS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Sinnott Painting Inc

Sinnott Painting, Inc. is a full service painting and decorating service. We offer professional work at affordable prices and our employees always represent the highest models of efficiency and courtesy. We won’t be completely satisfied until you’re completely satisfied, because here at our company, our highest priority is to go through any lengths to make our customers happy. Winter discount is 10% for January and February. We use Benjamin Moore paint. If you’re still not convinced, allow me to tell you a little more about myself and what I do. I am taking this opportunity to introduce my company, Sinnott Painting. We are painting contractors who specialize in power washing, spray-textured ceilings (popcorn) and multi-color (faux granite) work. In addition to the painting services, we remove and hang wall-coverings. We offer free estimates and the company is fully insured. Every assignment is supervised by me. Additionally, the needs of the customer can be accommodated by my night crew. We realize that homeowners and business people are very busy with job and family commitments in these very stressful times. People sometimes don’t have any time to paint, so they hire an outside contractor. Value is very important today and my company is committed to quality at a competitive price. It is important when comparing prices to know what is included in each estimate. When the job lasts longer, the per-year investment is lower; therefore, better value is attained. Please feel free to contact my company if you have any questions or require additional information. - Michael Sinnott

Johns  Wallcovering

Paper hanging/wallpaper and light painting. I have 30 years experience as a commercial paperhanger and painter. I am a one-man band/owner operator, small business. This gives you my personal, undivided attention and expertise for your project. I look forward to speaking and working with you. John

USA POWER WASHING PLUS, LLC

USA POWER WASHING PLUS, LLC is a U.S. Navy Veteran Owned & Operated business out of Howell Twp., New Jersey. Serving primarily Monmouth & Ocean counties, services we offer to Residential and Commercial customers include Power Washing, Rust Removal, Roof Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Soft Wash and, or Pressure Washing utilizing Hot and, or Cold water with detergent; Concrete rejuvenation, Paver wash, Fence wash, Roof wash, Shed wash, Brick, Stone, Concrete and Stucco cleaning... We are highly committed to providing Superior Customer Service as well as providing Outstanding Workmanship. Our Reputation is very important to us as our goal is for you to invite us back and our hope is that you tell your friends and family about our excellent work and reasonable rates! Remember, estimates are always Free, we carry excellent liability insurance and we are registered in N.J. as a limited liability company / LLC. Last, but not least we utilize high end commercial equipment as well as professional techniques and practices. Thank you for checking us out here on Angies List! We look forward to hearing from you soon! Tom Limozinere, Owner

05/02/2007

This was the worst contractor I have ever dealt with in my life. He left material all over the place, the door he put in my closet fell off the hinges and when I requested that he come over and help me finish the job, he informed me he had too much going on to come back. His pricing was ridiculously high, and my closet is still three quarters finished.

Description of Work
They put in a new closet that was 2 feet deep and 10 feet wide. They put in many shelves and cubby holes, similar to what they do at The Container Store. They also put in an 8 foot door. The job took many weeks and was uncompleted. Garbage was left lying around.

Category closet systems

CABINET MAKING, CARPENTRY-UNFINISHED & WOODWORKING, CEILING FANS, CERAMIC TILE, CLOSETS, DECKS & PORCHES & MAINTENANCE, DOORS, DRYWALL, FENCING, FIREPLACES, FLOOR INSTALLATION, HARDWOOD FLOOR INSTALLATION, INSULATION, LIGHTING, MAILBOX REPAIR, MARBLE & GRANITE, PAINTING-EXTERIOR & INTERIOR, PRESSURE WASHING, REMODELING-GENERAL, KITCHEN & BATHROOM, SCREEN REPAIR, SIDING, SKILIGHTS, WALLPAPER REMOVAL & WINDOWS.

ROOFING, LANDSCAPING PAVERS & WALLPAPERING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover