Marshall's Moving Service

Founded 1947 • With Angi since January 2006

Through dedication to our customers and our commitment to quality, we feel that we can offer you the best service in the moving industry. Additional phone number is (866) 427-0906....

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

JAT Moving Services

An in-state moving company that has plenty of experience and references to back our success! Our company is located in Northern New Jersey, but will travel most distances to fulfill our customers needs! We never leave any job unfinished and with our work ethic and reputation our prices cannot be beat!

Relocator Service Inc

Relocators Service Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Along side of our literal parent company "Sisters In Charge", we are Americas first one stop shop when it comes to anything pertaining to Moving & Relocation, Storage, Whole House Clean-Outs, Estate & Tag sales.

09/15/2016

Susan M.

Everything was fine and there was no real issues. I would use them again. They were good guys and they were slow coming to the facility.

08/08/2016

Samantha J.

Marshall's was okay. I think the price was a little much for the hour and 45 minutes or hour and a half that they were here. He just talked too much. .

Description of Work
They were just moving some things.

06/25/2016

KELLY M.

They were okay. They quoted us over the phone. They didn't come to the house for the quote. It was a 2 bedroom house and we were moving to a 3 story Tudor. We kind of explained the number of boxes and he gave me a number. It ended up being a lot more than he had originally quoted. They also broke one of our tables and they took it back to one of their warehouses to repair it but then we were unable to get in touch with to get the table back. I kept calling and calling and eventually they brought it back.

Description of Work
We had used them to move.

10/16/2015

john W.

Everything ended up exactly where it belonged. Eddie and his team provided wonderful service. Took a stressful day and turned it into a breeze! Thanks so much!

Description of Work
We needed a mover to pick up at one location and take the contents of a two bedroom apartment to three different locations. .

07/15/2015

Karen L.

This was the third time we used their service. They are fantastic. There was a total of 4 workers. One person packed and wrapped everything. They are very neat. We moved about 500 miles and there were a lot of steps. Not one single complaint from the workers. I highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
They moved our belongings from one state to another.

10/31/2014

Carol H.

When I first called him he gave me a quote over the phone (not written) and I thought that the quote was about $3300 but later he said it was more like $3700. He was nice enough to hold everything for me for a day though and he was very patient with my date changes. They did a good job with the move too. We even bought the guys lunch and tipped them because they worked very hard and we were happy with the work.

Description of Work
It was a big move over quite a distance, and he had four or five guys taking care of the move.

08/23/2014

Maggie T.

Through out my career I have moved many many times and I have to say that Bruce and his crew were the best movers I have ever worked with.

Description of Work
Moved my mother in law from an apartment to assisted living and also took some household items to storage unit.

07/03/2014

Steven G.

Bruce was on time for the on site estimate, but unfortunately his quote was about 50% higher than the amount quoted from 2 other movers. Surprisingly, there was no negotiating the price, so I declined to do business with Marshall's.

Description of Work
On-site estimate

Category moving companies

in my estimation the estimate was fair and just 1 5th floor elevator take that elevator to 3rd floor go down hall way to another elevator then down to parking garage then out to street to truck whole move is easy but very labor intensive would like to know if other movers looked at move and would like to know his final cost you also need aguided map to find his apartment in building

08/07/2013

glenna C.

They were very pleasant and did a great job. There was only one broken cable and they forgot to drop off my bike seat and frame. They were excellent and returned the parts in a few days. They worked hard and were very honest.

Description of Work
They did two pickups to our home and office

03/27/2013

KEVIN T.

We had an absolutely terrific experience with Bruce from estimating the costs, executing a local move from Chester NJ to Florham Park, NJ while also simultaneously handling a large long distance move from Chester NJ to Tampa, Florida. Bruce and his team did a fantastic job. The entire team had tons of experience and were true professionals in terms of preparing for the move(s), executing the move(s) and treating us as clients with the utmost respect and courtesy during what was a hectic time. Finally, the pricing was right and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone needing to move and would absolutely use them again myself.

Description of Work
Local move from Chester NJ to Florham Park, NJ while also simultaneously handling a large long distance move from Chester NJ to Tampa, Florida.

Marshall's Moving Service

Founded 1947 • With Angi since January 2006

50 Forest Ave

Hawthorne, NJ 07506

Local long distance moving, enclosed auto tran, packing, crating, storage, piano & organ moving, small office moves, weekly trips to Florida.

how far have to go and time frame