JAMES KARR PIANO

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2008

Over 38 years experience. Piano tuning (aural/by ear) $140.00-170.00 (minor repairs/ adjustments may be included, others extra), repair & restoration services for all makes & models specializing in Steinway.Serving Northern NJ.Testimonials on website jameskarrpiano.com . Restoration referrals upon request.Some restoration procedures sub-contracted to allied craftsmen trusted for more than 25 years.On-the-spot appraisals & evaluations available $150.00 min. Minimum service call $80.00 On site printed invoices....

One Circle Moving & Storage LLC

One Circle Moving & Storage LLC

Here at ONE CIRCLE MOVING & STORAGE, we are a chain of high QUALITY carriers with valued service being our main goal. One Circle, strive to be the industries go to movers. We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. To get a free quote, arrange your movers, have questions and/or special requests, just drop us a line. We look forward to serving you!

12/08/2020

The tuning was meticulously done. I would recommend James.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuning and adjusting

CATEGORY piano tuning

Thank you for your review! Hope your return to the piano is successful. I look forward to our next visit.

09/25/2020

Jamie was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him to others! He was prompt and reliable in all of his communications, from start to finish. His professionalism and depth of knowledge about piano tuning and pianos, in general was outstanding. He worked efficiently while in our home and the piano sounded amazing when he was done. We're looking forward to working with him regularly a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning

CATEGORY piano tuning

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for such a glowing review! I so appreciate the opportunity to "Make your piano sing" again. It was indeed a pleasure meeting you and your son and look forward to our next appointment. Until then, best wishes!

06/19/2020

Mr. Karr was excellent! He arrived on time(with a mask), worked on the piano for over an hour. After 30 years of inactivity, the piano sounds like a new one. Very professional service. I will use him again and recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
piano tuning

CATEGORY piano tuning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! I'm very glad to have helped you in your quest to re-learn the piano and it was a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to keeping it in shape as you progress. Keep up the good work!

06/05/2019

James did a very extensive and thorough job cleaning out the beads that my kids had spilled onto and underneath the piano keys and he tuned the piano (which hadn't been done in over 20years!). Very friendly, did a great job and even referred us to a piano teacher for our kids!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano Tuning and Removal of Beads from Between Keys!

CATEGORY piano tuning,musical instrument repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your excellent review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. I'll send you a text-minder for the next service (hopefully beadless!)... Best wishes on the lessons!

11/04/2018

Perfect. James located the problem with the keyboard adjustment and repaired it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
piano tuning and repair

CATEGORY piano tuning

Thank you so much for your follow up review of my service! It's my pleasure to remedy issues that make people love their piano(again)! Sorry about having to reschedule the first appointment...:/ See you next year!

Tuning(home, institutional, concert, professional, studio), repairing (all action regulation, hammer filing & voicing), restoration (finishing,action rebuilding,re-stringing new sounding boards, pinblocks, polishing,touch-up) Insurance & fairmarket value appraisals, for-purchase evaluations

Piano Moving