Beachstone Septic Corp

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

196 Diamond Bridge Ave

Hawthorne, NJ 07506

We are a family run company who specialize in customer service. We maintain regular pumpings of septic systems we also do repairs. We provide an emergency number right on our message so that you always can get in touch with someone, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. We also provide septic inspections for real estate deals. Whether your home is small or large or your business is a modest, single-location facility or a major corporation with multiple sites, Beachstone Septic is equipped to deal with all of your non-hazardous waste removal needs. Our highly trained professionals are fully licensed and insured and will arrive at your site on time with state-of-the-art equipment demonstrating the industry’s best customer service. When the project is complete, waste will only be disposed at authorized receiving facilities. We realize that your time is money so if it's an emergency, it's no problem - we are available. Hard work, honesty and integrity are the foundation of our business. Our reputation depends on your satisfaction and your system’s longevity. All of our work is guaranteed and we continue to stay as the frontrunner in the business by working with the latest techniques and technology available....

04/27/2016

Edward A.

Description of Work
I was pointed in Beachstone's direction by both my realtor and my attorney. In the process of buying a new home, they did a full septic inspection and septic pumping. Though they were technically late for the appointment, their office called approximately a half hour before the original time to inform me they were running later than expected. They have a very communicative front office that helps through the process. | |After they arrived they quickly went to work and did all inspections on the septic system, bringing me through all of the features that the system had in place (I grew up with a septic, but it's been years since I've had one) as well as ongoing maintenance and do's/don'ts of owning a home with one. | |They were extremely thorough, pleasant to work with, and apparently reasonably priced (I don't have much experience to compare to). I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

04/02/2015

Dean T.

Description of Work
Septic pumpout

03/04/2015

Dwight H.

Description of Work
Found the septic system and determined it was still in use. This is what they were contracted for.

06/04/2014

Kelly H.

They did some work for me two years ago and I tried to get them recently but it was at a time when we had some heavy rain and they were pretty packed, but it doesn't in any way change my impression of them. What impressed me about them was because I felt that even the person that answered the phone was extremely knowledgeable and helpful about answering my questions about different concerns that I had. Two years ago they charged me between two fifty to three hundred dollars. I would give them an 'A'.

Description of Work
BEACHSTONE SEPTIC CORP came out and emptied my septic tank.

04/29/2014

Daniel K.

07/24/2013

rich C.

Tom was great. He at the property before we arrived and was already getting to work. He pump out the tank and performed his inspection of the entire system using a camera and his experience. He assured us that the septic system was in great condition and was a true gentleman. We would not hesitate to call him again.

Description of Work
Complete septic inspection and pumping.

02/09/2013

Kelly H.

Description of Work
I received a flyer in the mail and thought it was worth a shot calling since my tank was due to be pumped. The receptionist was thorough and was able to answer my questions about an odor we were having in the yard every time our toilet was flushed. The inspection and pumping went well. I had called a few other companies and they had all these added costs. It was one rate and we were happy! I will call them again.

04/19/2012

Ronald T.

Everything went great. they explained everything to me and were very thorough.

Description of Work
I was buying a house that had been vacant for one year so I needed an inspection that took two days. Water was put in the first day to soak the leech field. Then more water was added the second day and they watched the level in the tank.

08/08/2011

Andrew S.

The only complaint was the price was a little higher than others I spoke to but the level of knowledge was concurrent with the price paid...an ounce of prevention etc.

Description of Work
I am looking top purchase a home with a septic system where no information was available about the system or the location of the tanks. Tom and Tom came, found the tanks, scoped the full system, put a camera into the field and distribution boxes to ensure they were working and showed me the screen (lovely view). They took the required time to do the work right, fully check it out, provide a report and answer all my questions. Tom seems to know the ins and outs of septic system working in general and clarified many things that were told to me that were wrong. The system needs a little work and I would be calling them to do it if I purchase the property. The inspection actually gave me the peace of mind to continue considering the purchase....enough said. Highly recommended.

02/21/2011

Paul L.

Description of Work
Tom from Beachstone did an inspection and pumping for a new home purchase. He arrived early after giving me a phone call to confirm the earlier time. The inspection involved putting a fiber optic camera into the pipes to check their condition and visually inspecting the primary and leeching tank. Tom was very friendly and explained everything all for a reasonable price.

11/02/2010

Gianluca S.

Beechstone was great. They performed their work quickly, but in a thorough manner. Afterwards, they gave us a report, but most importantly as we were 1st home buyers, they gave us very informative tips & tricks to sufficiently maintain our system and keep it in top-notch condition. Says alot for their business philosophy as they truly seemed to put customer interests first.

Description of Work
Beechstone came out to inspection of septic tank on a house we were purchasing.

Category home inspection, septic tank

Quality Home Inspection Services LLC

General Inspections, Home Inspections, Commercial Inspection, Limited Inspections, WDI Inspections, Lead Inspections, Radon Inspection, Condo Inspection, Apartment Inspection, Move-out Inspection, Move-In inspection, and more. Buying a new home will probably be the biggest financial investment you will ever make. Hiring a qualified Home Inspector can be a difficult and confusing decision as well. Quality Home Inspection Services strive to be the best at what we do. We are superior in customer service, fair prices, and are very ethical and reliable. Quality Home Inspection Services generates a report that is the leader in report presentation, and trouble-free. Quality Home Inspection Services will navigate and educate our clients in home system inspection. The style of our inspections are as unique as our clients. With each new client, a new dream becomes reality. Expect a style and class that will not fade with the ages. Quality Home Inspection Services, LLC is here to serve you!

Offers by Quality Home Inspection Services LLC on Angi
    Fast Track Home Inspections

We are a reliable and trusted NJ & NY (Rockland & Orange) licensed and insured Home Inspection Company offering Unbiased and Honest Home Inspections with over 35 Years experience in property maintenance services. Our services include; radon, mold and indoor air quality testing, tank sweeps and more. If you are buying or selling a home, Fast Track Home Inspections LLC can help you protect your investment with an extremely thorough inspection and detailed report that is easy to read. For home buyers, your home purchase may be one of your most valuable assets. The home purchasing process can be stressful. However, having a comprehensive evaluation and report of the home’s systems and components can relieve some of that stress. We take the time to guide you through the home inspection process by inviting you to joins us and encourage you to ask questions along the way. Our clients can see we take pride in our work and strive to exceed expectations. We use the latest report-writing software and investigative tools (i.e. drone & FLIR camera) to uncover a home's hidden secrets. Fast Track Home Inspections LLC can provide you the information to make an informed decision. You are invited to shadow the inspector as they inspect the home and it's systems. We are fully licensed and insured for your protection. We are sensitive to our clients’ needs and understand your home deserves the same respect we give you. We are very knowledgeable in all cultural settiings.

Offers by Fast Track Home Inspections on Angi
    STERLING ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES

Sterling Environmental offers a full line of tank and environmental services to meet all of your industrial, commercial, and residential needs. With our unparalleled experience and know-how, Sterling can offer you options that others simply can not. Sterling Environmental is certified by the NJDEP for Underground Storage Tank (UST) closure, the installation of entire UST systems, tank testing, subsurface evaluation, and as a corrosion specialist.

Septic Pumping, Minor Systems Repairs, Real State Inspections