ASLAN & COMPANY INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2008

15 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES. ...

Abbey Carpet & Floor of Hawthorne

Abbey Carpet & Floor of Hawthorne

Since 1959 our family owned flooring business' # 1 priority is providing quality products and exceptional service to our customers. We have one of the largest and most exclusive collections of carpet, hardwood, laminates, vinyl and tile in the north jersey area. Abbey offers you the highest quality styles and brand names in the industry. The highly respected names of alexander smith, american showcase and premier stainmaster® are unsurpassed in quality and remarkable beauty. Spread your payments out for upto 12 months with our "flooring solutions" financing program from wells fargo! Additional DBA - Hawthorne Rugs, Inc.

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Strip and re-polished Vinyl tile floor. Our whole basement. They did a great job with very polite and personal service from the owner from first visit and quote through the work and follow up.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aslan & Company provided a complete detailing of our company kitchen. The job was done with care and attention to detail, and to our complete satisfaction. As a result, we hired them to do a thorough routine cleaning of our kitchen once a week.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

04/03/2012

Water was all over the place from a flood. They were excellent. They had to strip everything out because the mold had contaminated everything in the basement and the first floor. They have taken care of my mold and mildew problems and I am very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did restoration for mold and mildew.

CATEGORY mold removal

01/08/2011

When services deteriorated, I refused to pay full price. Aslan took me to court demanding payment and I won.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came every week to clean offices for a few years. Service started off well, then slowly quality of cleaning went down. Made suggestions to improve, but got attitude from workers who were always so pleasant.

CATEGORY house cleaning

12/30/2010

Will came in and got to work right away. He did a fantastic job cleaning up everything that I saw that needed to be cleaned as well as things I didn't notice until he brought them to my attention. Aslan did an excellent job. Now I don't have to have my carpet replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a disaster in the form of a 20something that decided it was a great idea to smoke in my basement, and for an ash tray to use the carpet and walls. As a result there was a significant amount of dirt and grime all over the walls, carpets, etc. of my basement that needed a really good cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

FLOOR WAXING, TILE CLEANING, FIRE & WATER RESTORATION, CARPET CLEANING, ODOR CONTROL, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, ONE TIME DETAILED HOUSE CLEANING, OFFICE CLEANING, MEDICAL BUILDING CLEANING, WAREHOUSE CLEANING, INDUSTRIAL CLEANING.

MULTIPLE HOUSE CLEANING.