All American Home Improvement and Repair LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2014

Owned & operated by Wayne & Ethan providing home improvement for residential homes and apartments. We also provide cleaning and general home improvement for homes and apartments to be rented. We never sub-contract, and can handle any remodeling jobs 7 days a week. Please see our "Services Include" section for everything we offer our clients. ...

Grain Flooring

Brian has been installing, refinishing and repairing floors and decks for residential and commercial customers since 1974. He works all over New Jersey & New York State. He is on every job working along side his team, to ensure that you get the look you dreamed of. He takes pride in his work, working tirelessly to ensure your complete satisfaction. No job is too big or too small and his prices are reasonable. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone numbers - (201) 444-7922. Award winning.

CKR Construction

Residential Painting and Carpentry Contractor

Inside Out Painting

**2012, '13, '14, & '15 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER** Inside Out Painting LLC is a family owned company that has been in business for over 15 years. We have a reputation for professional high quality paint jobs at fair and reasonable prices. Our methods of operation are shaped by our dedication to quality. We are enthusiastic about what we have to offer our customers and believe that this will ensure our continued success. ( We have recently been featured on HGTV's Color Splash!!!! ) look for Chris onTV Additional phones - (732) 382-3922, (800) 525-6481, (973) 464-9295. Additional emails - insideoutpainting@hotmail.com

01/16/2015

We scheduled them and then we had to reschedule but they were accommodating. The work they did that we asked them to do was fine. Everything was fine. It was just a regular maintenance. They were here. They took care of what we were looking for. Overall, it went fine. They were prompt. The workmanship was fine. I don't have any complaints. I think the price was fair for what they had done.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for All American Home Improvement and Repair.

Category handyman service,remodeling

10/03/2014

Very polite and professional. I am a contractor so I have very high standards for my work. Did not have time and/or energy to do the work myself so I looked for help. Work was performed adequately, but due to my background I was hoping for more.

Description of Work
Misc Repairs around the house.

Category handyman service

09/23/2014

Contractor arrived timely for estimate and project cost was in line with price quoted. Overall repair was completed to my satifaction on completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Installed a basement door

Category remodeling

Dear Mr. [removed member name], We are extremely happy you are satisfied with our work. We thank you for your positive review! All American Home Improvement & Repair, LLC.

08/27/2014

They came and did a wonderful job all in one day. Two men have all the intangibles to be successful I’m very pleased. They figured it out what needed to be done, they are problem solvers. And there so nice, we will use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
$149 for 4 Hours of General Contracting Services

Category plumbing,remodeling

Dear [member name removed], Thank you so much for such a nice review! We are extremely happy you are satisfied with the results and we look forward to working with you again. All American Home Improvement & Repair, LLC.

08/11/2014

Painting went very well - it was a very professional job. Ethan was neat & careful with our belongings - all greatly appreciated. Room looks beautiful and job was complete in timely manner. Would hire him again. Warning to prospective customers: READ FINE PRINT in listing - doors, trim, windows & CEILING not included. I did not expect ceiling to be an additional cost. My error, not the fault of th...

Description of Work
Painted walls & ceiling.

Category interior painters

Dear [member name removed], Thank you so much for such a positive review. We are so happy you are satisfied with the work performed. We look forward to continue to assist you with your home improvement and repair needs. Again, thank you!

Remodeling. Handymen. Custom carpentry. Showers. Stairways. Decks & porches. Drywall. Ceramic tile. Water damage. Housecleaning

Ask For Details