Alex Vetlov Construction LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2013

We are Alex Vetlov Construction LLC serving Ridgewood NH since 2001.We treat your home like it's our home....

BR Group, llc

Call the BR Group LLC today for your complete home air duct cleaning! We are the top choice for all your home air quality needs.

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the NYC area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

Offers by Precision Painting Plus on Angi
Virtue Residential LLC

We specialize in exterior, interior, and commercial painting work. Call today for trusted service!

07/29/2016

I was looking for someone to redo my deck and was visiting friends in a nearby town when I saw a deck being built next door, I walked over and was impressed with the quality of the work. I spoke To Alex Vetlov the owner and he made an appt. for an estimate. He gave me the estimate, which I thought was an excellent price, so we signed a contract. Alex was busy at the time, but stated that he could ...

Description of Work
I needed a new deck constructed as my old one needed replacement. I wanted the deck larger approximately 16 x 30 with stairs coming off the yard , and entrance from door openings on the house. The old deck was removed.

Category decks

06/15/2013

My in-laws are not great with understanding construction so they asked me to hire a contractor and oversee their construction, I was there every day, and I made decisions and oversaw the project. I spent more time managing my in-laws than I did the contractor. I had not used these guys before, I did not know them, now I recommend them. Went well, the biggest delay was the town took 7 weeks to get ...

Description of Work
Combined Kitchen and Dining Room to create one open space. We had a 10x12 kitchen for 22 years and finally bit the bullet to expand. We removed 2 walls opening the floor plan, integrated the kitchen and dining room to a single large space, moved a window, new plumbing, new electric, upgraded electric service, new heating for the kitchen. New hardwood flooring, sheetrock, tile backsplash, appliances, counters, cabinets. EVERYTHING!

Category remodeling

06/07/2013

Very smoothly. Weather caused delays but he did what he could in the rain too. Clean work and good quality

Description of Work
Rebuilt My deck. Installed TimberTech (better than Trex) decking and railings.

Category remodeling

Kitchen Remodeler, Bathroom Remodeler, Home Constructions, Remodeler, Deck Builder

Warranties, guarantees