Door Master NJ

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2013

Door Master is a full-service residential and commercial garage door sales and installation company servicing Northern New Jersey's Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County and Passaic County. Additional DBA - Door Master Overhead Door LLC....

Jimmy's Garage Door Service

Jimmy’s Garage Door Service is fully licensed and equipped to provide you with a complete range of offerings. We have the technical expertise, as well as the experience, to handle jobs both big and small. LIC#. 13VH02475600.

Offers by Jimmy's Garage Door Service on Angi
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Offices in Northern NJ, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, Orange, Rockland, Putnam, Ulster, and Dutchess Counties in New York and Fairfield County, CT. We provide garage door service when it’s convenient for you. Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 10 Consecutive years. All phone calls answered 24/7. Weekends available at no extra charge. All technicians are drug and background checked. Cost is determined by the job. FREE estimates on new garage doors. Service fees may apply. No extra charge for after-hours service.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi
All Door & Garage, Inc.

Welcome to All Door and Garage, Inc. Garage Door Sales, Repair maintenance and Installation Services. In business since 2008 serving the New York Tri - State area, All Door and Garage has a well-earned reputation for superior quality and excellent customer services including commercial and residential Garage Door Repair & Installation. We carry the most comprehensive selection of carriage house, steel and wood sectional and panel garage doors as well as roll up and swing gates. We offer 10% discount to senior citizens and 10% off new Garage Doors installations. FREE ESTIMATES FOR NEW GARAGE DOORS INSTALLATIONS.

Offers by All Door & Garage, Inc. on Angi

03/10/2017

Initially I was thrilled because he was the only repairman who responded right away and could come today. However when he got here he tried to upcharge me $200 for parts that he said were expensive (another handyman quoted me $8 for)

Description of Work
He came to my house to repair the cable on my garage that had snapped.

06/22/2015

04/16/2015

03/19/2015

I called Door Masters on 3/18 because my key pad stopped working and I had the maintenance guy at my townhome complex try to fix it. Unfortunately, something was messed up with the unit and then everyone else's remotes were opening my garage door. Obviously I wanted this fixed quickly and they were at my house within an hour. Unfortunately the unit was not good quality and could not be fixed and t...

Description of Work
Replaced the motor on my garage door and installed new key pad and touch pad.

Category garage doors

Residential and commercial garage door repair, replacement & overhead installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard