A1 Home Improvements

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2013

3.6

We do all kinds of home improvements, we provide all types of services, indoor and outdoor 24hr seven days a week. Free estimates....

Johns Pressure Washing

Have the exterior of your home and property refreshed with Johns Pressure Washing. Specializing in washing siding , decks, fences and driveways. Window washing is also on the menu. Call today for a quote and take part in receiving a discount. Serving EHT and surrounding cities

Krystal Clean Window Washing

Offers by Krystal Clean Window Washing on Angi
EZ Clean Powerwash Pros

EZCleanPowerWashPros is a one-of-a-kind power washer that provides a unique power washing service in South Jersey. Our exterior cleaning for homes and businesses is second to none. We power wash brick and siding, driveways and pavers, patios, decks, and concrete. We also clean roofs with gentle but effective techniques. Any service you order from EZ Clean is a cut above the rest because our expert power washers pride themselves on making sure you are 100% satisfied. If you need to improve the curb appeal of your home or the exterior of your business, see for yourself the difference we can make. EZCleanPowerWashPros makes power washing in South Jersey quick, easy, and affordable.

07/02/2015

See above. Could never get contractor to show up. Angie's List did provide a refund.

Description of Work
the contractor kept rescheduling and eventually said he couldn't get to me for several weeks. I had explained that the job needed to be done right away since we had pushed it back so many times. He told me to contact Angie's List and request a refund.

02/16/2015

I responded to his request to reschedule by asking for a refund and he instructed me to contact Angie's list. He did not try to keep my business.

Description of Work
We had to reschedule twice at the provider's request. We asked if he needed to look at the job prior to the day scheduled and he said yes but did not come despite giving him a 2 week window of time. The second day he was scheduled to come do the work, he did not show up or call, I contacted him in the late morning for an arrival time. His response came 4 hours later with a request to reschedule yet again.

01/26/2015

This guy is a JOKE!..... He seems very nice & accomodating but he will not deliver. His work was not in question because he never cared enough about the job to actually come & do it, especially since I had paid for it thru Angie's List. He strung me along almost until the "30 day refund" was up. I had complained once to Angie's List and suddenly he was calling me. When I said I'd call him that sam...

Description of Work
NOTHING.... do NOT use this guy. He will not come thru with what he says. After almost a month of trying to schedule with him, I have requested a refund.He does not return calls. He'll text you with an ambiguous answer & tell you he will call you in a few minutes and you will not hear from him for days or weeks. Then he blamed his busy schedule, then blamed the snow (not the blizzard) a dusting from weeks ago, then said he didn't get my messages. He will respond just enough to keep you on the hook for several more days. And then...nothing again.

01/17/2015

Never heard back from this company. I reached out to him by text and he said he doesn't remember. I sent him the information again and to this day I haven't heard back from him.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for 4 Hours of General Contracting Services

12/31/2014

It's been 4 weeks, with me asking two more times for an estimated date. He finally told me he was very busy and could only offer me a refund

Description of Work
Came out to see what I needed done, told me about a week. Very nice young man.

Category handyman service

Dry wall, tile, painting, siding, windows, storm damage clean up, renovations, kitchen, bathroom, basement, power washing, HVAC, snow removal, sidewalks, driveways, walkways & salting.