Sound Auto

With Angi since November 2012

Auto Radio Service
Auto Accessories
Auto Alarms

Sound Automotive is now Sound Auto. We are still centrally located in Hamilton NJ, just off of rt 295. Sound Auto is not just a car stereo shop. While offering the best brands in car audio, we also sell and install innovative and useful automotive accessories such as remote car starters, back up cameras and bluetooth handsfree , and auxiliary lighting. In addition, many local repair centers refer customers to us for electrical diagnostics and repair....

Princeton Electrical Makeover LLC

Princeton Electrical Makeover is licensed, insured and bonded electrical contracting firm, owned by an electrician with 25 years experience and electrical engineering degree. NJ License #16244. We are specializing in residential and commercial installations and provide all phases of electrical works. We are proud to serve contractors as well as homeowners throughout the state of New Jersey. We care about the overall project goals and will do whatever it takes to make it happen. We will treat your job site or home like our own homes. We are committed to provide the latest technology, highest quality products, superior customer service and competitive prices. Our estimates are free and no initial service fees.

Offers by Princeton Electrical Makeover LLC on Angi
The Red Flow

THE RED FLOW Family owned and operated business since 2014. Eager to provide quality work,customer satisfaction or money back guaranteed. Yes,guaranteed!

Corporate Window Films

When you allow the sun to shine brightly through your exterior windows, it’s driving up your energy costs to cool your office as well as allowing annoying glare into what should be comfortable work spaces. Window tinting through the application of films to your windows provides a simple solution to this that will pay for itself in a short time. At Corporate Window Films, we have many years of experience at utilizing window film as well as state-of-the-art wall and window graphics to enhance office windows, walls, glass partitions and to maximize your brand. Contacting us to have our business apply film to your windows, walls, or to your interior glass office partitions has many benefits, and having our talented design team create applications to promote your brand elevates these benefits to another level. Located in Feasterville, Pennsylvania, we can improve your work spaces for customers and employees alike if you are located anywhere in the Philadelphia area.

Offers by Corporate Window Films on Angi

01/10/2020

Can't say enough good things... When the best counts. .........Amazing Work...... Steve and Mike are highly skilled and a pleasure to work with. Well run professional shop. Honest and Fair. Highly recommend. I've already scheduled another vehicle for their services. Lifetime customer.

Description of Work
Vehicle 1 ...Drone Remote start .....Vehicle 2 Tonneau Cover and Exterior lights

Category lighting,car accessories

08/06/2018

Steve and Mike listened carefully to my needs, Considered various options. Obtained sample units so I could see them and then "borrowed" the car for a day so they could consider the best way to do the work. We agreed on a plan, scheduled the work and it was completed on scheduled and meticulously. Every interaction was pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
As a personal with restricted neck movement, I needed a custom set of video cameras installed in my vehicle to assist me with viewing the surrounding traffic.

Category car stereo installation,car accessories

12/04/2017

Got great advice and love the product

Description of Work
Install wireless radio car phone adapter

03/16/2016

The staff at Sound Auto was awesome. They are professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. They were helpful with explaining the process and had helpful suggestions for future upgrades. I will definitely recommend them to friends and will be using them in the future.

Description of Work
I had a upgraded headed unit with a microphone and bluetooth installed in my Jeep Wrangler.

02/03/2016

I'm going to echo a word used in other reviews - "professional". Dan and Rob were thorough professionals. They walked me through the installation process (radio/GPS/sirius/camera) when I first called, provided accurate estimates and (Rob) did an excellent job w/ the actual installation. I'd use them in the future.

Description of Work
Installed new Pioneer GPS/Radio system + rear camera

Category car stereo installation,car accessories

06/14/2015

Utilized Angie's concierge service indicating what I wanted to do, and Angie's identified a provider for me. I was contacted within 24 hours by Sound Auto inviting me to bring my car to their shop for consultation and estimate which I did a few days later. The guys carefully assessed my current audio situation and made a variety of recommendations based on my needs after asking a few additional questions. They really knew their stuff and I trusted their recommendations. An estimate was drawn up, very reasonable, and I made an appointment 2 weeks later for installation. I dropped the it off Friday night in the key drop, and got a call Saturday afternoon it was ready. Arrived at the shop, we went to the car, they showed off my new audio capabilities and sound (amazing), walked me through using the new unit, and reiterated the warranty (lifetime on their installation integrity; few years manufacturer's on speakers/unit head). Easy check out process too. I am more than thrilled and would use again for sure. Great service, great price.

Description of Work
Replaced pair broken original speakers and installed new bluetooth/CD/radio/USB head unit with mic for my 1999 BMW Z3.

11/15/2012

Dan was super helpful, and did exactly what I needed, with some suggestions on ways to save money along the way. Great experience, very professional.

Description of Work
Needed a radio installed that I had removed from my old car.

10/06/2015

Description of Work
Put in a new stereo system with speakers and blue tooth. Very nice professionals

06/04/2015

Description of Work
install a new DVD player with AUX outlet in my car.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
My experience with Dan, the proprietor, and his associate, Steve, was both informative and enjoyable. They advised me about my choices in a patient and low-pressure way prior to installing a new CD/Bluetooth/HD-radio head unit and speakers in my 1992 Volvo station wagon. Although very busy with other jobs, they made a special effort to complete the work in time for a road trip I was about to make. They really know their stuff and provide excellent value.

Category car stereo installation

For car audio/stereo we offer; speaker upgrades, navigation & radio installation, subwoofers & amplifiers, and audio processors (factory audio integration). We sell and install "built in" radar detectors from K40 and Escort radar. We also bring in the best talent for window tinting and clear bra paint protection services. A growing segment is collision avoidance, we offer back up cameras, back sensors, lane departure warning systems and forward collision warning systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover