A1 Gold Construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2015

90 Lupton Ln

Haledon, NJ 07508

We are family owned and operated in Haledon, NJ. We are a full service roofing and remodel company with over 13 years experience in the trade. We are fully insured and bonded and we can give you a free quote when you call us today for all of your home improvement needs....

07/07/2021

Cheryl F.

Excellent experience. Tony was personable and knowledgeable and offered a reasonable price for the masonry work. We had multiple estimates so we knew the price was reasonable. Danny, his brother, is an expert in natural stone work and did the job neatly and artistically. He brought an excellent crew who also worked with diligence and pride in their craftsmanship. They cleaned up after each day. In one and a half days Danny reassembled our front stone steps and the crew reset and repointed our stone path along the walkway as well as repointed our stone flower boxes. The outcome was fabulous. I highly recommend this team of workers. It is difficult to find good stone masons these days. Danny knows his craft well and will make your stone work beautiful!

Description of Work
Reassemble stone steps, repoint stone pathway on edge of walkway

07/18/2020

Gilbert R.

They worked hard and did a nice job

Description of Work
Pavers

Category landscaping, masonry

07/17/2020

Andrew R G.

A nightmare, excessive water leakage between gutter & house. Had them come back to correct their work & was told that the reason for the leaking was that the shingles were TO SHORT. I told them that I should have been told that when they inspected the job rather after the fact. They now want to charge me additional money to correct what they neglected to tell me when they sold the job. I made it clear that after paying in excess of $4000 for what they claim to be a 100% guarranteed job. This review is intended to help other home owners (not to get burned).

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, home builders

06/19/2020

Lisa M.

Good to work with.

Description of Work
Stoned on a chimney and front of house

06/02/2020

Ash K.

Alex and his team is really great, their work is excellent and promptly done. I would strongly recommend Alex and rehire them as soon as possible.

Description of Work
Masonry

05/12/2020

Nicholas I.

Gutter Repair

Description of Work
Gutter repair was done and Tony did a roof inspection and found potential issue with chimney cap. I have had many inspections over years and no one every picked up on my chimney cap problem. Sure enough there was leakage and wood rot. Worked with Alex and Tony to sum up the work and very happy with the results. Professionally done, finished in one day and the job was challenging as my roof is very high and needed scaffolding. Just the way I like my results - what’s the work, settle on a price, show up on time, get it done and get it done right. Will definitely call Alex and Tony again for other work. Highly recommend.

Category gutter repair, chimney repair

01/07/2020

Amanee I.

A1 Gold Construction wad terrific very knowledgeable and on time and no hidden extra charges. My roof looks great thanks Danny. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replace roof

09/07/2019

Roger F.

Benny and his team did an excellent job replacing my roof and did it for an excellent price. The job was started and completed on time. The 'punch' list was also completed as promised and on time. Clean up was particularly well done. I was always asked whether this or that met my expectations. Benny and his team wanted to make sure that I was absolutely satisfied.

Description of Work
Repair or Replace Roof

Category masonry, roofing

07/08/2019

Millicent M.

Never have I witnessed such diligence, attention to detail and professionalism in this construction industry, and all while being done in an exceptionally timely manner. This company has surpassed impressing me and will be used and recommended by me in the near future without a doubt. Thank you gentlemen.

Description of Work
9 foot front wooden porch/steps converted to brick/concrete

Category masonry, home builders

07/21/2018

Tom C.

Original est. $600. Second est. $6200. Stairs needed rebuilding after first removing stairs. Work very quick and neat. Problem came when I requested a repair (twice) that should have been done and basically got the brush off. Would not hire them again. Picture shows 3/8 " space where railing should meet the post.

Description of Work
Repair front brick and limestone staits

05/20/2015

Leonard V.

They did a great job. They had 6 guys working morning to night. They finished in 2 days. They cleaned up their mess. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Removed old porch and replaced with a new brick porch.

Approved Chimney LLC

Approved Chimney was established by Vick Jakupi to provide outstanding service to both residential and commercial clients with all their chimney needs. Starting out more than 11 years ago his experience and expertise has earned him the credentials from CSIA (Chimney Safety institute of America). Acquiring the proper licenses and certifications has put his business at the highest level in chimney services. At Approved Chimney we believe in the highest customer satisfaction when concerning all chimney needs. From the annual sweeping to the most enhanced relining or rebuilding of chimneys in New Jersey area. All of our technicians are trained and Certified Liner installers and work closely with the home owners in understanding of step by step procedures of the work taking place.

Walsh Chimney

Walsh Chimney is a full service chimney company that services all of New Jersey. We have Immediate Mobile Response Units standing by throughout New Jersey to serve you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide you the quality service and satisfaction you deserve by providing quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney needs including sweeping, cleaning, repair and more. At Walsh Chimney we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That's why we've provided our customers with this website which has a wealth of information about us and the chimney services we proudly provide. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don't, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We have the knowledge and experience to make sure your job is done right the first time by our qualified chimney personnel. We are Certified Environmental Cleaning Technicians, Members of the PWNA, Members of The National Chimney Sweep Guild, NCSG, Members Of New Jersey Chimney Sweep Guild, Fort Lee Chamber Of Commerce, Accredited A+ Members Of The Better Business Bureau, Members Of The National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, Angie's List & The HPBA Additional DBA Walsh Chimney. Additional contact:(C) 201-394-3400, toll free 1-800-944-6070 and Fax 201-592-7348

Roy Targia Masonry

Roy got his start over 25 years ago as a member of the local Masons Union. He quickly rose through the ranks demonstrating his abilities as a craftsman as a masonry contractor. Although working in the Union was both rewarding and a decent living, Roy wanted to work on more creative projects. Such projects were not presented to him through his local union shop. Eventually his creative spirit won over his practical side, and he left the Union behind to strike out on his own as a small business owner. Roy and his clients quickly realized his ability as an old world mason with an eye for detail. Targia strives to attain old-world craftsmanship through the application of new-world methods, implementing both technology and technique to meet the client’s needs. In this, the foundation of our philosophy is born “The most important foundation we build is the relationships with our clients”. His ability to manage projects and to over deliver time and time again, is how Roy Targia Masonry and Custom Outdoor Living has been able to build a thriving masonry business in New Jersey. Masonry contractor New Jersey contact masonrybyroy.com. There is no job too big or too small for Targia’s team. Additional DBA - RoyTargiaMasonry.com.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Masonry, Roofing, Chimney Repair, Gutter Work, Siding, Concrete, General Contractors

Ask for Details!