Appliance Smart Repair NJ

Founded 2016 • With Angi since June 2016

160 Overlook Ave

Hackensack, NJ 07601

Factory trained for all electric and gas appliances. Fully insured for all electric and gas Kitchen & Laundry appliances. Courtesy,Professionalism & Transparency from 1st home visit. ASR is a family owned/operated small business. The technician previous ran an electrical service in NC as a licensed electrician and currently is licensed/insured in NJ for refrigeration, convection & gas Appliances. Previously worked as factory technician for Whirlpool and GE. We service all home appliances. Refrigerators, Ranges Gas/ Electric/ Convection, dishwashers, Microwaves, Washers & Dryers and more. Check out all products serviced at SmartRepair201.com...

4.4

appliance repair (42)small appliance repair (12)

04/06/2021

Moses has fixed many appliances for me. He has repaired a microwave door, installed a garbage disposal, hooked up a washer/dryer and repaired a dishwasher. Always courteous, professional and honest, I would always recommend and continue to use his services, knowing I can trust his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair - Large

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2021

04/04/2021

Moses is the best. Very knowledgeable with ALL appliances. Tells you what it is and walks you through it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of Refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2021

04/02/2021

It was a very painless experience. Moses is great at what does and is very professional. Also very knowledgeable if you have any questions. If I have any future problems with any of my appliances this the first call I am making !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair - Large

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2021

11/15/2020

The owner came gave estimate, took deposit over two weeks ago...no response since then. I called after two weeks was told I would get a return call, still nothing a week later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took deposit to get part to repair washer, over 2 weeks now...have not heard back

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed] The only reason a repair will become delayed is when a part arrival becomes back ordered. Unfortunately post COVID this is more frequent and I don’t find out until I make a call to follow up on shipment. This has happened for the disadvantage of both of us. I have made several attempts to contact you and only reach your voice mail. Your circumstances are different wi...

10/30/2020

Where is the A+++ rating? This was a 10-star experience. I had been fighting my home warranty company and a stream of exceptionally rude ans incompetent service technicians for 6 weeks after my fridge stopped cooling. I found Moises and his team on this list. He came within a day, and fixed the fridge in 20mins and had me back up and running before I could say, "help". He explained the issues clea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair - GE Monogram Refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/14/2020

A microwave switch was repaired so now it works again. An oven broiler part was replaced so now I can broil again. Moses repaired both at the same time, didn't mind my watching and asking questions, and knew just what to do. Very good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Range & Microwave

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

09/14/2020

Repair visit went very well. Appliance Smart Repair arrived at the time promised. The service repairman was very cordial and professional. He was readily able to assess the problem with the stove and performed repair in timely fashion. Repair cost was very fair and reasonable. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Appliance Smart Repair for any appliance repair needs! R. Drummond Hackensack, NJ

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

09/14/2020

All you can ask for with a repair: On time, fair price, honest and friendly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

07/18/2020

My fridge got worse. Repair man came out and said he knew what problem was and had fixed my problem leak. Not only did he not fix leak know the fridge has become a freezer . Every item in fridge is frozen. Really bad work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fridge was leaking water inside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

Photo for Appliance Smart Repair NJ - 160 Overlook Ave, Hackensack, NJ - 38729795

We are sorry your expectations were not met. After initial repair a 2nd visit was needed to incorporate a manufacturer revision. In your absence your family member was shown 1) fully functional heating system 2) updated manufacturer addition for your drain system. We did not refund your total of $310 simply because a 2nd visit was needed. The picture uploaded shows a successful repair and all item...

07/09/2020

Worker was over six hours late; the window was from 12 to 3, and he arrived at 6:15. Right before he got to our house, we had a power failure so he couldn't do anything. If he had come earlier , he could have looked at the oven, but it was no longer available. He didn't have the part with him, although I had told the office what the problem was. I gave him sixty dollars for what I felt was nothing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our oven needed a new temperature gauge

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

Dear Ma’am Thank you for your input. Regarding the power outage mentioned, you only notified us of this upon arrival. Otherwise not having power in your home will result in a incomplete diagnosis. The trip charge can be applied towards cost/repairs. The return call as explained would have been free. You agreed to the adjustment in scheduling several hours in advance

Home Appliance Repair. We service all major brands including GE, Monogram and all Whirlpool products

although we not not deliver appliances we can install after delivery on most appliances, call for details