BNL Home Improvements

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2011

3.7

11 Church St

Glen Gardner, NJ 08826

BNL Home Improvements was formed in 2006 by Brian Winkler. We are located in Hunterdon County and serve Hunterdon, Somerset, Warren, Morris and Middlesex counties. With more than 25 years experience, Brian Winkler has built a positive reputation through his expertise in building products, unsurpassed service, quality work, and great relationships with customers and vendors. Additional Email - bnlhomeimprovements@live.com....

11/19/2021

Abhinav G.

I was looking to get doors installed in the home office when I selected BNL home remodeling for the work at my home. Estimate was good and BNL explained everything in detail clearly. I was given an estimate of 8-10 weeks for the work to get completed with the primary factor being the lead time of 8 weeks for the delivery of the doors from the manufacturer. During initial couple of weeks, communication was somewhat okay. However, subsequent to that, mid-way about 4 weeks out before doors were to come in, I wanted to do a mid-point check-in to see if doors are on schedule or not and just to see how things are going. Since that day, I have been trying to get an answer for almost 5 weeks for this question and I have tried to follow up via email, phone, text, chat quite a few times and there has been radio silence (not a single response). This has been a frustrating experience for me as I had paid sizeable upfront good faith deposit to get this work done and I am not sure if i would get it back at this point. I completely appreciate and would be sympathetic if there are delays outside of contractor's control and was willing to be flexible, however, complete lack of communication is very disappointing and is not acceptable. I have learnt a lesson for future to do proper vetting of future contractors that I would hire. I would not recommend BNL home remodeling given my recent with this firm. Please be careful where you place your trust and money

Description of Work
Door Installation

Category decks

05/10/2016

Tatiana L.

They installed a new cast iron bathtub with the plumbing for me. I worried a lot how to squeeze the 300Lb tub in to the bathroom alcove but they did it without even one scratch to the walls or tub. These people are real professionals. They know what they are doing. They also gave me a fare price. I am planning to use them again for my future projects and I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
New cast iron bathtub with the plumbing installation.

Category home remodeling

06/09/2013

Donna B.

Brian provided me with pictures and a very detailed and accurate estimate of the job. His work is clean. And, the job was completed in a timely manner. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

[member name removed]. Thank you for your trust in BNL and for the wonderful feedback. We are grateful for customers whom find great value in services we perform. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

BELL SEAMLESS GUTTERS

Bell Seamless Gutters has been serving homeowners in northern and central New Jersey for more than 60 years. To this day, we continue to take pride in installing high-quality seamless gutters that increase property values and help to keep homes and businesses protected from water damage. Our gutter installation experts are knowledgeable, experienced and well-trained in the best ways to safely and quickly install seamless gutters onto your home.

Roff Roofing & Renovations

FOR EMERGENCIES CALL (908) 798-7932 Family owned and operated, Roff Roofing & Renovations LLC provides quality service for your home or business in Northern and Central New Jersey. The company was started by Brenda Roff & John Roff Sr. and now includes both their sons, John Roff Jr. and Kyle Roff. This family business is built on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. Together with John Sr.'s impeccable 30-year knowledge of the roofing and building industry as well as his sons' fresh take on the industry and technological prowess, this family has created a staff focused on effective communication and customer satisfaction that remains unrivaled by any of their competitors. Thanks to our partnership through GreenSky we now offer many different financing options to you. Simply visit our website at https://www.roffroofing.com/financing or call (908) 914-1200 to find out more, and mention Angie's List.

Bushos Seamless Gutters LLC

Owner operated gutter maintenance services included but not limited to cleaning, repair and installation. Free estimates! We speak english & spanish. Please give us a call today for your gutter services!

Offers by Bushos Seamless Gutters LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Kitchen remodels, baths remodels, entry doors, storm doors, windows, bays and bows, vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, cultured stone gutters, decks and railings, patios and sunrooms & additions.