BNL Home Improvements

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2011

3.7

BNL Home Improvements was formed in 2006 by Brian Winkler. We are located in Hunterdon County and serve Hunterdon, Somerset, Warren, Morris and Middlesex counties. With more than 25 years experience, Brian Winkler has built a positive reputation through his expertise in building products, unsurpassed service, quality work, and great relationships with customers and vendors. Additional Email - bnlhomeimprovements@live.com....

Deck Guardian

We are proud to serve most of New Jersey, with few exceptions, as the foremost Deck Builder and Deck Resurfacing Company in NJ. We bring experience, commitment and competitive pricing to the table from initial meeting until completion of our project. We love what we do and strive to bring our A-game to every project. You can rest assured that the Deck Guardian team will go above and beyond to bring your vision to life via excellent planning, budgeting and incomparable customer service.We do not provide staining and sealing services. Contact us for a Free Estimate today!

Cavallari Gutters

Cavallari Gutters can assist you with your gutter installation and replacement projects. Residencial New gutters and services and Comercial gutters. Also Serving: Staten Island, Sussex, Union, & Warren Counties. Ask for details.

American Topnotch Home Remodeling Group LLC

With over 10 years of professional remodeling contracting experience, we are here to address all your roofing, siding, gutters, and skylight needs and more.

11/19/2021

I was looking to get doors installed in the home office when I selected BNL home remodeling for the work at my home. Estimate was good and BNL explained everything in detail clearly. I was given an estimate of 8-10 weeks for the work to get completed with the primary factor being the lead time of 8 weeks for the delivery of the doors from the manufacturer. During initial couple of weeks, communication was somewhat okay. However, subsequent to that, mid-way about 4 weeks out before doors were to come in, I wanted to do a mid-point check-in to see if doors are on schedule or not and just to see how things are going. Since that day, I have been trying to get an answer for almost 5 weeks for this question and I have tried to follow up via email, phone, text, chat quite a few times and there has been radio silence (not a single response). This has been a frustrating experience for me as I had paid sizeable upfront good faith deposit to get this work done and I am not sure if i would get it back at this point. I completely appreciate and would be sympathetic if there are delays outside of contractor's control and was willing to be flexible, however, complete lack of communication is very disappointing and is not acceptable. I have learnt a lesson for future to do proper vetting of future contractors that I would hire. I would not recommend BNL home remodeling given my recent with this firm. Please be careful where you place your trust and money

Description of Work
Door Installation

Category decks

05/10/2016

They installed a new cast iron bathtub with the plumbing for me. I worried a lot how to squeeze the 300Lb tub in to the bathroom alcove but they did it without even one scratch to the walls or tub. These people are real professionals. They know what they are doing. They also gave me a fare price. I am planning to use them again for my future projects and I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
New cast iron bathtub with the plumbing installation.

Category home remodeling

06/09/2013

Brian provided me with pictures and a very detailed and accurate estimate of the job. His work is clean. And, the job was completed in a timely manner. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

[member name removed]. Thank you for your trust in BNL and for the wonderful feedback. We are grateful for customers whom find great value in services we perform. Should you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

Kitchen remodels, baths remodels, entry doors, storm doors, windows, bays and bows, vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, cultured stone gutters, decks and railings, patios and sunrooms & additions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available