Airflow Coolong and Heating LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2014

132 Midland Ave

Garfield, NJ 07026

Family owned business looking to help keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer at a reasonable price. We provide quality and professional services....

04/04/2018

Lauren B.

Anthony from Air Flow is one of the most reliable and respectful people in the business! On one of the coldest days of the year, he made my family a priority and I am sure he will make yours as well! While at my home, he worked neatly, effectively, and explained everything to me as he worked. His price for a service call was extremely fair and within reason. He had our heat working again within a half hour. The next day he personally called to make sure that everything was still working okay and that we were pleased with his work. There are not many service people that I can remember that stand behind their work and take such pride. Due to our positive experience, we have decided to use Air Flow for our air conditioning needs in the future.

Description of Work
Heat was not working properly Estimate for future gena

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

04/04/2018

Chris B.

Air Flow is probably the best in the business!! I was out of town and my wife and kids were home without air conditioning during a heat wave. I reached out to Anthony and he was at my house within minutes!! And this is NO exaggeration! He had our system up and working in no time! He was able to give me peace of mind and help me take care of my family when I could not. He is a family man, who treats you like family. He took the time out of his day to call me and explain what exactly need to be repaired and checked in on my wife the following day. I will never call another company again! Do yourself a favor and call them!!

Description of Work
Air conditioning services

04/03/2018

Frank S.

He came over and was able to get it work temporarily through the night and came back the next day and made the repair. It's been running great ever since! I have him coming back to service my air conditioning to get it ready for the summer. Thanks for keeping the kids warm and the wife happy Anthony! Really a good guy!

Description of Work
My heater wasn't working during one of the coldest nights.

04/03/2018

John M.

He showed up on time then he opened the heating unit promptly replaced a part and it was working in a short period of time. He worked around the heating unit clean and neat when he was done everything was working back to normal and very reasonably priced . Thank you

Description of Work
Heating System

09/17/2017

Li F.

Job was great from start to finish on all points. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Duct and venting improvement for dryer and upstairs heating/cooling.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business and great review!

Infinite Comfort LLC

Infinite Comfort is a family owned and operated company and are proud to offer residential and commercial services to customers throughout the NEW JERSEY area. From simple repairs to complex installations, no job is too big or too small. You can be sure that we will get it done right the first time- every time. Please call us for a free consultation at any time 24 hours 7 days a week. Quality workmanship starts with quality materials- which is why Infinite Comfort is proud to be certified from the top industry manufacturers. We only use the highest quality products for your home or commercial projects, from heating boilers, heating furnaces, air conditioning, water heater, toilets, faucets and much more. Our expertly trained staff are happy to help you select the right products and materials to suit your needs and complement the efficiency and look of your home or commercial building.

Bloomfield Cooling Heating & Electric Inc

We are a full service Heating and Cooling company. We employ Nate Certified Technicians, Epa CertifiedTechnicians. Our Home improvement License # is 19HC00144800. We also are a Lead Certified Contractor. Our Electrical Division License # is 11850B. Award winning.

Offers by Bloomfield Cooling Heating & Electric Inc on Angi
    Alfano Mechanical, Inc.

Alfano Mechanical has been serving the community for over 43 years!! We take pride in having the lowest rate in the industry at only $85 an Hour. We NEVER charge you for Travel, Overtime, Holiday or Emergency!! Alfano Mechanical services all of Northern New Jersey for Residential and Commercial Refrigeration, Heating and Cooling. Our main priority is to ensure our customers needs are taken care of with the utmost professional and caring manor!!

Check, PayPal, Financing Available

We provide all your HVAV/R services, which includes air conditioning, forced heat and mini split units. We also do hot water heater change out. Installation of generaters, humidifiers and thermostats

Oil Heat