Highlander Renovations LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2014

Highlander renovations is a family owed and operated company based and operated from Freehold, NJ, servicing Monmouth, ocean and Middlesex counties. We pride ourselves with cutting edge craftsmanship. Highlander renovations provides there customers unparalleled quality and respect. No job is too small or too big and we provide quality work at fare prices. We have been in business since 2007....

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

plumbers (32)home remodeling (30)woodworking (27)interior painting (23)tile installation (21)lighting (19)electrician (18)flooring (16)countertop installation (12)glass repair (11)ceiling fan installation (4)hardwood floors (3)

09/25/2022

Susan M.

Highlander did a great job at making my dream kitchen a reality! They were punctual and neat. They also responded quickly to any questions I had. I would use them again and again!!

Description of Work
Kitchen renovations

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

Review for Highlander Renovations LLC - 7 Buck Drive, Freehold, NJ - 39886108

07/18/2022

Larry A.

We had the plainest, most boring guest bathroom according to my wife. Then the pumpkin turned into a coach that’s to Eyal, of Highlander Renovations. If you live in central New Jersey and you have a bathroom or kitchen you dislike, hire this man he is an amazing craftsman: He does other home renovations as well so give Eyal a call at 973-906-5357.

Description of Work
Total Bathroom Renovation

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

Review for Highlander Renovations LLC - 7 Buck Drive, Freehold, NJ - 39801616

05/23/2022

Ira L.

Eyal was honest, fair, punctual, worked hard and did everything we agreed to do all in a professional and timely manner. He never got frazzled and made a renovation project go very smoothly. We will use Eyal again!

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

03/18/2022

Ginger A.

Eyal/Highlander Renovations is that rare business that has the perfect combination of extraordinary quality, craftsmanship, and service. Not only did Eyal get our bathroom renovation done much quicker than anticipated, which he did by working full, consecutive days and always showing up exactly when he said he would, he was an absolute pleasure to interact with. The renovation was precisely what I pictured in my head while designing it, and with Eyal’s vision and expertise, it even exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend and will use again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Complete Master Bath Renovation

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

Review for Highlander Renovations LLC - 7 Buck Drive, Freehold, NJ - 39664382

03/08/2022

Natalie L.

I was over overwhelmed at the start of this project. Excited but overwhelmed. A neighbor referred Eyal from Highlander Renovations. I had already interviewed 4 contractors, but when Eyal walked in, I knew he was someone that cared about his work and I could trust. He was able to guide me, offer other references to talk to and overall he completely rennovated our bathroom into our new spa! That's what I like to call it! Eyal was polite, professional, reliable and fair...and very committed to doing great work! I can't wait to hire him again to do our kids bathroom. I am delighted with how the process went and the outcome!

Description of Work
We rennovated a master bathroom

Category ceramic tile, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

Review for Highlander Renovations LLC - 7 Buck Drive, Freehold, NJ - 39651652

01/27/2022

Joseph B.

Eyal took the time to plan out the kitchen remodel based on scheduled delivery - which didn’t go as planned, but he handled it with patience and never compromised on quality. He’s focused, patient, and got the job done - even if it meant working on Sunday. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, bathroom and floor

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/26/2022

Review for Highlander Renovations LLC - 7 Buck Drive, Freehold, NJ - 39610178

11/11/2021

CHRIS B.

Eyal did a great job and was very easy to work with. He completed the job ahead of the original schedule and communicated all the way through. Very smooth reno, plan to hire again in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category ceramic tile, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

07/13/2021

Yashesh P.

Eyal is very professional and he takes his time doing his work I would definitely hire him for other home projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, mold removal

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

04/29/2021

Raluca S.

Eyal is awesome. He has craftsmanship, is patient, and very accommodating. I added a few other things to the to-do list, and Eyal was easy to work with and accommodated the requests. I hope that Eyal we'll keep me as a customer.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

03/17/2021

Anna T.

Eyal is wonderful to work with. He listens to what you would like done and makes it happen. He is honest and fair and my experience with him was above and beyond my expectations. He does wonderful work and accomplished it in a timely matter. Very very happy with the work he’s done. Excellent!

Description of Work
Bathroom and Kitchen renovation

Category countertops, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

Review for Highlander Renovations LLC - 7 Buck Drive, Freehold, NJ - 39255082

02/05/2021

Lisa B.

Highlander Renovations is amazing! Their work is meticulous. Our bathroom was old and outdated. Eyal has an amazing eye for transforming the bathroom into a beautiful, relaxing, bright, airy oasis. He repainted it, found a slow leak in one of the pipes and repaired that, put in new flooring, new toilet, new vanity, an amazing new shower with tiling and accent tiling, created a bench, created a nook to put our shower items and changed the faucets, the lighting, put a light in the shower and put in a new fan. It is amazing and beautiful and we love it!! Highlander Renovations is efficient, kind, meticulous (left no mess), helpful, and amazing. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES!!

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category countertops, electrician, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

01/30/2021

Jill O.

Great! It was work that another contractor started and didn’t finish. Eyal was professional, did a great job and I would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Kitchen Moldings installation

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

10/15/2020

Kelsey A.

Eyal is a great craftsman who is attentive to the detail in not only his work, but your ideas to make sure that everything is completed your way. I had a small bathroom that I wanted to expand through demolishing a hall closet and he completed my request for not only that, but many other things as well. There was a complicated plumbing scenario that came from a large recessed shower head with multiple settings. We were looking at two rainfall options, a waterfall option, a spa mister option, and a handheld wand option, all made possible with his expertise. I had a custom granite vanity top with a vessel sink worked, a DreamLine shower door put in, and all natural stone slate for the flooring and the shower. Lastly, painting and any touchups completed the project. Whatever the best rating is, Eyal deserves it. Will be hiring again for a basement project, great guy. Thank you again

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation

Category countertops, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for Highlander Renovations LLC - 7 Buck Drive, Freehold, NJ - 38950674

08/05/2020

Joseph C.

renovated office space after flood damage

Description of Work
Eyal did great work for a reasonable price and kept the project moving The office looks better than before the water damage.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

05/25/2020

Patti M.

Eyal was great! He’s punctual - always on time. Open to suggestions, cooperative and discussed options openly and professionally. His work is top quality and does not cut corners. Our project exceeded our optimistic expectations. I would definitely hire again and again.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

04/19/2020

Alka P.

I had a wonderful experience with Highlander Renovations. From the beginning, Eyal was extremely responsive. I asked his opinion a lot, and I appreciated his professional judgment. He did extensive work in my house. Eyal does beautiful, quality work, and I love the way my house turned out. I’ll be calling Highlander Renovations for my next project!

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation, cabinet extensions, built-in cubbies, crown molding work, and fireplace renovation

Category woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

02/08/2020

Patrick R.

This was a fantastic experience working with Eyal. When first meeting with him he took all the necessary measurements and gave us some ideas to give us the bathroom we wanted. He answered all the questions we had throughout the project. He was professional and left the work site fairly clean as he was working out of our bedroom. It took 3 weeks for Eyal to complete the project. It has been about two weeks since he completed the job, and we could not be happier with our new bathroom. We plan on hiring Highlander Renovations again for our other bathroom. I can't comment too much on the price as we met with one other contractor and the experience when meeting them was terrible. We loved Eyal's presentation, he listened to what we wanted and gave us plenty to think about it through his previous projects.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodelled.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

12/10/2019

Maryellen A.

We hired Highlander Renovations to renovate a main bathroom in our 45 year old home. We couldn't be more pleased with the result! From start to finish, our project was completed with extraordinary professionalism, minimal disruption and within the estimated time frame. The job consisted of the removal and replacement of a cast iron tub and tile surround, and the install of new tile floors, vanity, fixtures and paint. Eyal was wonderful to work with, receptive to our vision, and offered many valuable design suggestions. I wouldn't hesitate to use Highlander again. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Complete bathroom renovation

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

10/07/2019

vincent T.

always on time, detailed work and polite.

Description of Work
tile floor

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

09/11/2019

Victor D.

Eyal is pleasant to work with, knowledgeable and professional. I would certaintly use him again and would recommend him.

Description of Work
Install shutters, carpentry work, window installation, Install Bi-fold doors, sheetrock and moulding, Install kitchen appliances, install light fixtures and plumbing work.

Category lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

02/15/2019

Beatrice B.

A project was big. We made full size bathroom from laundry room and built walk in closet from old bathroom. Project required 8 inspection from the township. Everything went very smoothly and we were very satisfied with work quality, time management and professionalism.

Description of Work
Remodeling bathroom and closet

Category ceramic tile, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

Review for Highlander Renovations LLC - 7 Buck Drive, Freehold, NJ - 37714200

12/29/2018

Michael G.

Couldn’t be happier with the complete remodel of our master bathroom. Work was performed on time and within our budget. We ended up hiring Highlander to continue with some more projects including our downstairs powder room.

Description of Work
Master bathroom

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Review for Highlander Renovations LLC - 7 Buck Drive, Freehold, NJ - 37631166

12/03/2018

Craig S.

Highlander does a great job. This is our second project with them and we continue to be pleased with the high level of craftsmanship, professionalism and courtesy that they bring to the project.

Description of Work
Custom laundry room and pantry

Category remodeling, interior painters