Complete Home Improvement Svc LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2012

We are an owner operated home improvement company in business for over a decade. Customer satisfaction along with quality workmanship is our main goal....

Arctic Air Conditioning

Arctic Air Conditioning is a family run business that has served Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, and Somerset counties since 1977. We specialize in residential and commercial Air Conditioning, Heating, Humidification and indoor air quality. Our philosophy is to provide top of the line equipment with the best installation and service available in the industry. We are an award winning Lennox Dealer.

OnPoint Washing

*Out Of Office Until August 16th* We specialize in pressure washing, window cleaning, roof cleaning, snow removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Lawrenceville Home Improvement Center Inc

We would love to talk to you today! We are happy to repair/maintain any fixture you bought and had installed by us. **We do not repair/maintain anything that was installed by a previous company.** We are an award-winning exterior home remodeling company, and Lawrenceville Home Improvement has been serving Mercer County homes with high quality products and craftsmanship since 1952. See our website for more information. www.LawrencevilleHomeImp.com

09/18/2007

DORIS V.

Complete Home Improvement, which is owned by Vinnie Panza always shows up on time. You name it, he can do it. He showed up exactly on time. His prices are very fair. He's neat, professional and very hardworking. I told him I wish I could just adopt him. He's that good.

Description of Work
I had him tile 2 bathroom backsplashes and the kitchen backsplash. He hung light fixtures and put in recessed lighting in my kitchen and also installed cabinets in my kitchen. He also designed and made a desk to fit in my kitchen.($2240.)

Category handyman service,custom furniture,woodworking

04/16/2007

DORIS V.

He has done great work. He is prompt and completes work to my satisfaction. I will use him again. He really like doing what he does and he is an all around nice person.

Description of Work
He has removed dropped ceilings, installed recessed lighting and other light fixtures, new faucets, toilet and tile in two bathrooms, etc.

Category plumbing,remodeling

Complete Home Improvement Svc LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2012

16 Beechwood Ave

Freehold, NJ 07728

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Ceramic Tile, Painting, Drywall, Power Washing & Handyman.