COASTAL REFRIGERATION CORP

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2015

1016 State Route 33 Building B, Suite 3

Freehold, NJ 07728

Coastal Refrigeration is full-service heating, air conditioning, and ventilation company centrally located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Incorporated since 2004. We have steadily grown our business based on positive customer referrals. 24 hour emergency service available for contract customers....

10/04/2017

P V.

Successful HVAC installation of both units that are of superior quality. Service was outstanding - strong leadership with a professional and dedicated staff who were all very attentive to detail and responsive to the HVAC installation needs during the various stages of the building of the new addition. Competitive pricing for services rendered (I collected other bids). Owner Matt Williams answered all questions during quote phase and explained options within the quote. Owner was reliable and professional. It has been 8 months since final installation and the units are very quiet, reliable, highly efficient, and reduce electrical bills. Air quality is high and the house doesn't nearly require the same temperature settings as prior HVAC (in other words in winter it is comfortable without requiring a high thermostat setting, and in summer it is very comfortable without requiring the thermostat to be set too low since humidity is reduced.)

Description of Work
Central HVAC replacement for entire first floor and new system for entire 2nd floor during the building of a new addition on my house. Full installation of natural gas furnaces, condensing units, evaporator coils for A/C, digital programmable thermostats, air filters, ducts, dampers, supply registers, return grilles, etc (all that was necessary for each HVAC to be complete).

10/04/2017

P V.

Successful HVAC installation of both units that are of superior quality. Service was outstanding - strong leadership with a professional and dedicated staff who were all very attentive to detail and responsive to the HVAC installation needs during the various stages of the building of the new addition. Competitive pricing for services rendered (I collected other bids). The owner Matt Williams answered all questions during quote phase and explained options within the quote. Owner was reliable and professional. It has been 8 months since final installation and the units are very quiet, reliable, highly efficient, and reduce electrical bills. Air quality is high and the house doesn't nearly require the same temperature settings as prior HVAC (in other words in winter it is comfortable without requiring a high thermostat setting, and in summer it is very comfortable without requiring the thermostat to be set too low since humidity is reduced.)

08/03/2017

Nicholas N.

Ray and his coworker came to our home. Both were very professional and extremely helpful. We didn't have a repair to be done, but they looked at something that was an issue with our fridge. They answered all of my questions for the fridge, and then answered a few questions about my icemaker, which wasn't part of the service call. They also recommended some appliance brands that we might want to consider in a different kitchen we are remodeling. He gave me some information about getting a discount on appliances and recommended someone to help us with appliance repairs at our other home that is out of his service area. They came within a few days of calling for an appointment, they were on time, they were helpful, and they seemed honest. Would definitely try them again if we need any additional repairs!

Description of Work
Service call for a refrigerator that was under warranty

Category appliance repair

02/05/2017

Bob T.

The work was done in a professional manner, the installation was done in the time frame promised and there was always good communication as well as follow up after the job was completed, for example, with obtaining final municipal inspections and approvals. Would definitely use Matt's services again and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Coastal was hired to replace an existing HVAC system at a Yacht Club in Fairhaven. The cost of this work was in excess of $60,000.00.

02/02/2017

Paul A.

When I knew that my HVAC system needed replacing, I called the company I had used for an estimate. It was WAY more than I had expected, so I asked around and one person told me to call Matt Williams of CRC. From the initial evaluation to the completion of the job, Matt and his guys were thorough, clean, professional and on-time. It was a pleasure to work with them and have referred them to at least 6 people since. I also signed up a client for their annual service contracts because they are so much better than my previous provider.

Description of Work
I needed two heating and cooling systems installed in my home.

02/02/2017

Toby S.

It was a fantastic job. My house is very dry. My personal and very professional HVAC representative Matt Williams suggested to solve that to install an entire house humidifier. The job was done on time and under budget. Matt and his team were professional neat and clean every step of the way. I have recommended him to other friends as well. I feel very comfortable referring.

Description of Work
Humidifier installed into the home.

Katie R.

Matt was professional, priced well, and scheduled an appointment tom come fix our problem within 24 hours. I had a client who needed a professional in a tight time frame as they were trying to close on the home they were selling. Matt came out right away and fixed the problem for us and we were able to close on time! I don't know what I would have done without him! I would recommend him to all of my clients and hire him for my own home.

Description of Work
We needed a gas line that had been cut and buried re-connected in a very short time frame during a busy holiday.

Mark Z.

Matt and his team were very professional. They initially gave me 4 options to choose from with a price at the bottom of each option, which I found to be very understandable and transparent. I called Matt with a lot of questions re: products and systems and he patiently and thoroughly answered all of them, which gave us much clarity on which option was best for our home. My wife and I were extremely pleased with the crew, in how clean the setup was, and how clean the house was when they left. We even got a call from them before the first winter to come by and test the system to make sure everything was working properly. That was really above and beyond what we expected. We continue to recommend this company to any of our friends and family.

Description of Work
We needed to replace one of our HVAC systems and furnace. They were both very old. We reached out to several companies for quotes, and the team at Coastal Refrigeration really blew us away with their professional manner, communication (which is not always great with contractors), and their prices.

Aaron L.

I have had great experiences with Coastal Refrigeration! They have replaced furnaces and checked thermostats in various properties. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
replace furnace.

Howard S.

The job was completed quickly and professionally. There were no extra costs over and above the quoted price. Matt and his team from Coastal were prompt, polite and very clean. They put down drop clothes in the work areas and on the stairway. They removed all of the extra materials and debris and even vacuumed the carpet outside the utility closet. I have also had Coastal provide Fall and Spring preventative maintenance to ensure I get the best usage of my equipment.

Description of Work
A/C & Furnace replacement.

Dr Heat and Mr Cool Mechanical Services

Alpine Heating and Cooling

Alpine is a four-generation, family-owned and operated business and has been the premier Air Conditioning and Heating Company in Central NJ for over 45 years. We offer repairs, full system replacements as well as oil-to-gas conversions. We design HVAC systems specific to our customers’ needs, budget, and home size. Systems are designed to increase efficiency, lower utility bills and many come with sizable rebates. We install whole-house generators and sump pumps for your home safety and peace of mind. Alpine also installs and services hot water heaters, and can evaluate and install indoor air quality systems such as humidifiers and air cleaners to help customers breathe easier. We have received the Angie’s List Super Service Award for the past 8 years and are a Premier Lennox Dealer, which gives us access to discount pricing, incentives and rebates that are passed directly to our customers. We also carry Trane, American Standard and service all brands of Air Conditioners and Furnaces. Our technicians are fully trained, licensed and insured. Please call our office today so that we can provide you with additional information, make an appointment or schedule a free estimate. Email to reach: service@alpinegreen.net. Secondary number: 732-238-9300.

Offers by Alpine Heating and Cooling on Angi
    Anzo's Heating & Cooling LLC

2016,2017 ,2018 ,2019 ,2020 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner!! Anzo's Heating & Cooling has experience of over 16 years and we've been lucky enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We've even worked hard to make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of you heating and cooling needs. Keeping you cool and warm is our goal! Anzo's Heating & Cooling is licensed, insured, and bonded. License #: 19HC00444800

Offers by Anzo's Heating & Cooling LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Heating and air conditioning, duct work