1 st Moving Corp.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2011

4.4

200 Village Center Dr

Freehold, NJ 07728

Whether you need a moving company to get you around the corner or across the country, you can trust 1st Moving to make it hassle-free. 1st Moving is a full service moving and storage company and one of the most recommended in the New Jersey and New York areas. We are known for supreme customer service and our impeccable attention to detail.. As a trusted leader, we are committed to providing you a successful and stress free home relocation experience WE DON'T GIVE YOU EMPTY PROMISES- WE GIVE YOU OUR WORD! Our goal is to provide the best service at the most competitive rate and getting more business through your future referral! 1st Moving Corp. is New Jersey's most reliable and reputable moving company. We are fully licensed and insured. Our Residential Division, staffed with qualified relocation consultants, can provide you with an estimate either over the phone, or we can send to your home one of our on-site consultants to establish a "binding" and/or "not to exceed price" for your relocation. Once your move is booked with us, we will guide you every step of the way from that moment forward until the last piece of furniture has been placed in your new home ... and beyond if needed. Why? Because we CARE ... and by CARING we realize YOUR MOVE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MOVE and this experience can be one of life's most stressful times. That's why we here at 1st Moving, Corp. focus on making your move as less stressful as possible. By helping you plan your move from start to finish, far in advance of moving day, we assist you in organizing your efforts while addressing all your concerns; since there are many facets to a move besides the physical aspect itself. We make sure you understand fully our pricing and insurance options, so there is no "surprise charges" once the move is in progress. When it comes to packing your household items, we offer either partial or full service, which can be done on moving day or the day prior making your move more cost effective. But when it comes to fragile items such as glassware, dishes, family valuables and/or artwork, it is better for us to pack them since we are more experienced. All cartons and packing material will be delivered to your home in advance of moving day. When moving day arrives ... RELAX! You're in good hands with out team of professionals. Our foreman has been instructed as to all fine points and requirements of your move and will make sure that your satisfaction is of the utmost priority. Our crew will wrap all furniture items in protective blankets prior to leaving your home. Furniture that is needed to be disassembled will be handled at the origin residence and reassembled at the destination residence. So take the first step and call us! Experience our CONCERN, our CARING, which is what we are all about when it comes to YOUR move. Make no mistake about it ... CARING is the main ingredient to a successful conclusion. It has proven to be without a doubt the source of eliminating all unnecessary problems that has become "common place" with other moving services. This choice of a moving company is the most vital decision you will make regarding your move. REMEMBER ... CARING AND ONLY CARING IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT YOU SEEK IN A GOOD MOVING COMPANY VERSUS ALL OTHERS ... AND THAT IS HOW WE HERE AT 1-ST MOVING CORP. HAVE BEEN "ELEVATING MOVING...

03/05/2018

Ronald S.

Two major issues I had with them. For one, when the movers came they told me that there was a 20% charge for the top that was not optional. Since when is top non-optional. Instead of arguing, I paid the tip. Also, a few weeks after the move, the leg from my daughters bed broke. When I went to fix it, I noticed that the leg had been previously broken and was essentially taped together. So the bed was broke from the move, I was never informed and it was poorly fixed.

Description of Work
Moving to a new home

11/27/2015

Andrea M.

Description of Work
They moved a 3 bedroom house from NJ to NC. We had done most of the packing but they wrapped anything that needed wrapping. They arrived to the house on time, loaded the truck and drove to NC the next day. It was a long drive so we all agreed to do the unloading on the 3rd day. They showed up to the house in NC on time and unloaded. They were very professional, didn't charge us one penny over the contracted amount. We would use them again in a heart beat.

Category moving companies

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank You very much for the review. Please let us know if we can help you in a future. Vlad 1st Moving Corp. (732) 414-2727 THE HIGHEST COMPLIMENT MY CLIENTS CAN GIVE ME IS A REFERRAL OF THEIR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND ASSOCIATES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST.

01/29/2013

lisa M.

They were okay but it took longer than it should have. When I went to give them a tip, they were upset because I didn't give them enough. They did tell me beforehand that I would need to give them a 10% or 20% tip. They told me they didn't have enough guys and they quoted me wrong. I told them that was not my fault. So it was expensive and I think I ended up paying for three more hours. They also took a lot of breaks and showed up late.

Description of Work
I used 1st Moving Corp. They moved a piano and some other items from my house to a storage unit. They also had to pack and shrink wrap some of the pieces.

Category moving companies, storage units

08/17/2012

Bruce W.

1st Movers did a wonderful job packing up and moving my 2 bedroom house in a day. They were very polite and professional. I felt very well taken care of and had a great time joking with them throughout the day. They were a pleasure to work with and I will definitely recommend them to all my friends in Jersey City! Great price too! My friends were doubtful that I could afford movers but they were well under what I expected to pay and I was thrilled with the quality of service. Great job guys - thank you :-)

Description of Work
DosHONEST ESTIMATEOn Time,Packing,Disassembling,Loading,Moving,Unpacking,Reassembling

02/15/2012

Tracy E.

Having never used a moving company before, I was very concerned about our move, specifically regarding our flat screen TV and china cabinet. Thankfully, I didn't need to be - the movers wrapped every piece of furniture so that nothing was scratched or damaged. When we got to our new house, they put all the furniture and each and every box in the room that I indicated, instead of dumping all the boxes in the garage as I had seen done recently for family and friends. At the end of the day, the price they quoted was exactly the price paid, no additional fees, extra charges, nothing. In my opinion, the cost (which was very reasonable) was worth every penny!

Description of Work
We moved our entire house, 8 rooms plus everything in the garage and backyard.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

Van Man Service

Need Help Moving ? We Have Cargo Vans & Box Trucks Here To Help. We Have Quality Drivers That Will Get Your Items To Their Destinations Safely. Large Furniture ? No Problem We Offer Furniture Delivery. ***We Do Not Offer Full Moving Services or Vehicle Rentals***

Marrins Moving Systems LTD

We are a full service moving and storage company. We only hire full time professional movers who are trained in our facilities. All our men will arrive clean cut and uniformed. Our truck are painted like Holstein cows!!!

PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about 1 st Moving Corp.

How is 1 st Moving Corp. overall rated?

1 st Moving Corp. is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are 1 st Moving Corp. open?

1 st Moving Corp. is open:

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does 1 st Moving Corp. provide

1 st Moving Corp. accepts the following forms of payment: PayPal

Does 1 st Moving Corp. offer free estimates?

Yes, 1 st Moving Corp. offers free project estimates.

Does 1 st Moving Corp. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, 1 st Moving Corp. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does 1 st Moving Corp. offer a senior discount?

No, 1 st Moving Corp. does not offer a senior discount.

Does 1 st Moving Corp. offer emergency services?

Yes, 1 st Moving Corp. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by 1 st Moving Corp.?

No, 1 st Moving Corp. does not offer warranties.

What services does 1 st Moving Corp. offer?

1 st Moving Corp. offers the following services: Residential and Commercial Relocation, Local and Long Distance Moving, Full Packing Service, Piano Moving, Fine Art Antique Moving, In-Transit Storage, FREE In-House Estimate, Licensed, Insured, Family Owned and Operated