Amazing Tree Landscape Artists

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2011

PO Box 133

Franklinville, NJ 08322

At Amazing Tree we look, listen, and feel the beauty of nature around us and then we design. We are a company of craftsmen, passionate for the possibilities in each new design we create, and eager to make new friends along the way. Since 1990 we have earned our reputation for unique workmanship, honest service and caring consideration of our clients’ needs. Please enjoy your visit to our website and call or e-mail to contact a member of our design staff. ...

03/21/2021

Barb P.

The Amazing Landscape team created a uniquely beautiful backyard design that included both hardscape and landscaping. The team was timely in their arrival each day, were hardworking, respectful and ensured that the work area was cleaned up at the end of each day. We will definitely choose Amazing Landscape for ALL future landscaping projects. Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Thanks [Member Name Removed] It was worth being patient to get the design just right! We look forward to working with you soon

03/20/2021

Marjorie R.

We hired Amazing Tree to landscape our backyard. Matt at Amazing Tree is incredibly helpful and thoughtful about working with your needs to create a beautiful space. We had some requirements: reusing bricks from a previous patio, incorporating a very old bench from my husband’s late mother, space for a fire pit and hot tub, natural privacy from our neighbors, and an upgrade to our landscape lighting. Matt and his crew at Amazing Tree delivered on all our requests and we love our backyard space. It’s cozy, inviting and we hope our family and friends will enjoy many fun times in our new backyard. Thank you!

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

12/09/2019

Rebecca A.

The finished project was beyond our expectations! Matt and his crew planned and created a design using natural stone and curves that fit perfectly into our property. Special attention was paid to plant varieties to provide seasonal color. The project was completed earlier than projected and Matt and his crew were very professional.

Description of Work
Landscaping, natural stone wall and natural Bluestone walkway

Category landscaping,hardscaping

08/18/2019

Ellen M.

I am absolutely thrilled with my new backyard!! A few years ago, I decided to hire someone to gut and makeover my bowling ally-shaped backyard. I'm pretty busy and waited until the summer to get estimates. That was my first mistake. By the time June rolls around, most of the quality companies are already busy, Amazing Tree included. Last year, I got an earlier (but not early enough) jump on the process and was able to get one estimate finalized. It was with a different company and during the installation of the patio, I had numerous issues with them. Based on the distance from the house, the patio was not dug deep enough to allow water to shed properly. Then, they placed a ton of dirt from the excavation along my cedar fence, rotting the bottom of the panels. For obvious reasons, the work stopped there and I waited to finish the yard until this year. Around March, I started the estimate process again with yet another company and Amazing Tree. The reason I decided to go with Matt is because he listened... his first design was a near-perfect match to what I had asked for and he included all of the elements I wanted. He also included some ideas I never would have thought of and absolutely love. It was also a finished design, as he included all of the details from tall trees to groundcover and stepping stones. Compare that to the two other designs I got... One was nothing like what I asked for, had a relatively cold and stark feel, and was much more expensive than Matt's design. The other was close, but he kept trying to sell me on additional details I didn't ask for and couldn't afford. When it came to specifics, Matt was also extremely patient with me. I have two dogs... one of which tries to eat every plant in sight. So, there was a lot of back-and-forth trying to find plants that fit the design, but were not toxic to dogs. In addition, he understood that my budget was a real issue. He adapted the design to my price-point and explained what we could cut and/or swap for less expensive plants. With respect to the installation, they followed the exact timeline Matt had explained a few weeks prior and his crew was respectful, helpful and skilled. I asked about 2000 questions during the process and every single one was answered without the annoyance or frustration they probably felt... it was a huge investment for me and, after a company tried to put in the patio at too shallow of a depth, I was watching everything. When the extension of the patio went in and I noticed that EP Henry had yet again slightly changed the colors of the pavers, Matt handled it with ease and made the patio look great, though I'm willing to bet it created a problem for them. On top of all of that, he happily made some last minute adjustments to the plans at my request and helped out with some details that were not included in the cost... they moved my old patio furniture, they buried landscape wire for me, Matt gave me some advice on where to place lights, etc. The finished product is actually more than I expected. He solved the problem with the dirt along the fence while also appropriately sloping everything away from the house. Once surrounded by a jungle of weeds I had no prayer of staying on top of, the patio now feels enveloped by slightly raised beds/berms that highlight the plants and help bring the flowers and butterflies a bit closer. The stepping stone paths to the gate and fire pit area are so easy and comfortable to use, even one of my dogs prefers to walk along them. The plants are beginning to sprout new leaves and it's now my absolute favorite place to be... literally. I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Backyard Makeover

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

07/09/2019

Shirley K.

Never called never showed the one that did sucked said too much work too hot should not be in business too old

Description of Work
Never called

Category landscaping

We don't service Vincentown area. Tried to adjust this in the beginning of the year with Angie's list. This seems like a fake review . It doesn't make any sense, and we never had a conversation

07/03/2019

Corinne K.

I asked for biweekly lawn mowing and they showed up once a week. They also took it upon themselves to do weeding that was not requested and then proceeded to bill me for double the services that I asked for. Extremely unethical. They do not deserve referrals of any kind. They are scam artists

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Category landscaping

05/28/2019

Nicole M.

This was our third quote and came right in the middle of the other two quotes. We liked how Matt described his ideas for the project. After we got the quote for the patio and discussed, we asked Matt if he would use some of the old brick to create a pathway from the front gate to the back gate of our yard, it was a mud trench from the wheelbarrow and dog. It was reasonably priced, so we added it onto our project. We had a fantastic experience working with Matt and his team. They finished our patio and pathway project in five days. Installed a new, larger patio to replace our aging and sinking one. We used brick for the main patio area and blue stone for the steps and border. We reused the brick from the patio to make the pathway. The spare bricks from our old patio were stacked for us to use at a later date. Whenever I had a question, Matt took the time to answer quickly and to my satisfaction. It was a pleasure working with him and we would definitely work with him in the future should we have additional projects for our landscape. I would recommend Amazing Tree Landscape Artists to anyone looking to spruce up the landscape of their home. No photos right now - waiting for our siding project to be completed next month.

Description of Work
Replacing an aging/sinking patio and 102' pathway

Category landscaping,masonry,hardscaping,patios

02/13/2018

Chris C.

Responsive from first contact, Matt listened to what we wanted to accomplish and incorporated our ideas into a beautiful and functional design with stone, plantings and wood elements that we could never have envisioned for our home. We are looking forward to moving on to phase 2 this spring.

Description of Work
Addition of a bluestone patio and wall, landscaping plantings, and privacy screening around new construction home.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

02/13/2018

Christine C.

Matt and his team were great to work with from the very start. Responsive from first contact, listened to what we wanted and incorporated our ideas into a beautiful and functional design that we could never have envisioned for our home. We are looking forward to moving on to phase 2 this spring.

Description of Work
Additional landscaping and patio around new construction home.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

05/03/2017

Jim M.

Matt, the owner, is an artist when it comes to conceptualizing designs for outside spaces. He and his crew do a top notch job. Whenever I had a weather-related or other problem emerge, unrelated to the Amazing Tree's work, he responded with good advice and replaced plants as needed. We had a great relationship for 12 or 13 years. He was attentive to my needs as a customer throughout our long relationship. My only issue has been the overall cost of the services. They fall sort of in the mid range and are a hefty addition to spring-summer maintenance costs. Although it cost a lot of money to maintain both yards, I always felt the results were worth it. But a recent catastrophic illness and impending retirement have necessitated cutting back costs. So I have had to find another reputable landscaper to maintain my lawns and plant beds for less money. (Note that the price I provided is the annual contract, not the cost of initial installation, which was 4x as much for each yard.)

Description of Work
Created the design for both front and back large yards; planted all bushes, plants, and small trees; and maintained all lawns and flower beds for many years. Included multiple plant beds of mulch, large stones, or small multi-colored pebbles, several of which were beautifully walled with natural stone walls, and a wide variety of plants, bushes, grasses, and small flowering and non-flowering trees. Also designed and installed a beautiful in-ground, up a slight incline, bluestone stairway in the front of the property and a small bluestone patio area in the back.

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

MVA Contracting LLC

Our mission at MVA Contracting is to provide quality service and fair market pricing on your projects! We specialize in concrete installation and demolition projects !

Hector  L Torres Concrete . LLC

WE ARE A SMALL BUSINESS COMPANY, WE TAKE CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS NEEDS NEVER LEAVE THEM DISSATISFIED,WE ARE PROUD AT WHAT WE DO,WE WANT TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY, WE ARE REASONABLE WITH OUR PRICING, WE ACCEPT VISA,MASTERCARD,DISCOVER,CHECKS AND CASH, THE BILLING IS HALF DOWN AT START OF JOB AND THE OTHER HALF WHEN JOB IS COMPLETE

Sun Viking Land Designs, LLC

Sun Viking Land Designs, LLC is a Complete Design & Build Firm founded by Landscape Designer Derek W. Starts in 1998. Derek's focus is Landscape Design & Installation along with Hardscape Design & Installation. Derek also focuses on Paver/ Stone outdoor living areas, patios, retaining walls, fire place, fire pits, low voltage LED Lighting & Water Features. Sun Viking also does grading, sod & drainage. We are not a company that you hire to remove weeds, trees, poison ivy, mulching or apply fertilizer. Derek loves to make your house look awesome by installing Plant Material, Pavers or Natural Stone. Please visit www.sunviking.net, Facebook or Instagram.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal