Vintony Plumbing and Heating

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2012

PO. Box 943

Forked River, NJ 08731

Family owned and operated....."It's not just business...we take it personal. Our customers can be sure we will strive to make their project go smoothly, on time and on budget with quality they can count on."...

01/27/2016

Sandi S.

He found a leaking faucet (from the snow and ice) outside. Everything went well!

Description of Work
We thought it was a broken water pipe in our crawlspace (from the sound) But we can't get into our crawlspace because of physical limitations. Also, there was a foot of snow on the entrance! Vinny was so professional, courteous, and helpful.

10/14/2015

Barbara L.

Description of Work
replaced gas boiler and electric hot water heater with combination gas boiler/hot water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

08/13/2015

Erin K.

Description of Work
I went to Home Depot to get a few parts, but I only bought the pieces so that I wouldn't have to go back because of what the owner suggested I should buy. When the guy came over, he kept having to call his father, who I imagine is the owner. He came and looked at it, but when I had to call Rheem, the company I purchased the water heater from, to make sure that everything would go correctly, he got annoyed. I had asked him to explain to the man on the phone what was happening because I was trying to explain what happening and it wasn't really working out. The Rheem guy asked the provider if he got a reading on the reader. He said, "No it was surging, why would i take the reading?" He wasn't nice to the Rheem person on the phone, at all. He finally said he would stay and fix it, but only if I was going to give him $300.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

When you called my office, I spoke with you and you asked for a quote on replacing the upper element only on your Rheem water heater. I quoted you $120 to install the part only, not getting involved with the manufacturer tech department on further diagnosis as this would add further time and charge. When my service technician arrived at your house, you handed him upper and lower elements and upper and lower thermostats. He then inspected the water heater and took notice that the water leaking from the upper element had soaked the thermostats. It is then simple common sense to replace all the parts you supplied; no further testing is necessary. He then called me in the office to get a new price for installing all the parts you were supplying. The price you were quoted was $250. We showed up within two hours of your initial call and you were quoted the prices before work was started. The fact that you were obviously already stressed and mad at Home Depot and Rheem does not give you, your daughter and your father the right to be mean and disrespectful to the service man; you shouldn't take it out on us. You paid the $120 service call as we discussed in the first phone call; I am willing to return personally and install all your parts at no additional charge. I clearly understand your aggravation with Home Depot and Rheem and hopefully now that you and your family had time to cool off, you will let me return to rectify your problems with the Rheem water heater. Thank you, respectfully Gary Italiano

08/05/2015

Rich W.

Description of Work
Diagnosed water heater problem. Reset control box.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/16/2015

Sal M.

Description of Work
|Frozen,broken water pipe-came quickly-temperly caped them.Then returned |the next day and repared them added turn off valves. |

04/16/2015

caroler H.

Description of Work
Reset toilet..when several tiles were found to be loose the first worker became flustered and had to send another worker to reset them, which meant time lost. I just thought loose tiles should be have been a part of the job description and not something that caused a alternate worker to be called in.

Category plumbing

This review contains several errors. First, this work was done in September 2014, over 7 months ago, and this is the first time we are hearing about any concerns. We performed more work than what is listed in your description. We responded to a service call at your house for a loose toilet. Upon arrival, our plumber found that the toilet was loose, tiles were loose around the toilet and the shut off valve leaking. He turned the water off to your house, replaced the shut off valve, turned the water back on, and gave you an estimate to repair the floor properly. The floor needed to be repaired before the toilet could be reset. You chose not to make the necessary repairs and asked us to reinstall the tiles that came loose. Our plumbing truck is not equipped for construction work; therefore, we immediately that same day sent a second truck out to reset the tiles and grout the floor. We could not reset the toilet the same day as the tiles had to dry. We returned the next day and reset the toilet. This was all done in a timely fashion and professional manner. Therefore, this review you have given us is not accurate.

02/16/2015

Joanne D.

After my call to Vintony, he arrived at our house within 15 minutes. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. He knew exactly what to do to stop the water from seeping out of the pipe and flooding our garage and driveway more than it was. He will be able to do the repairs as soon as the cold weather snaps. At least he shut off the water to the faucet in the garage. To top it off, I never thought I would be able to reach a plumber for this emergency on a Sunday.

Description of Work
Stopped our garage from flooding from a cracked pipe.

06/09/2014

Gerry M.

Had no hot water on a Saturday morning. With company coming, I had to find a company that would be able to arrange a service call the same day and with a reasonable charge for that service. Vintony representative returned my call in about 20 minutes. After we agreed to have the service done, they were at my house wihing about 2 or 3 hours. I did contact the manufacturer for technical support since no one seems to be an authorized Rheem service company. Rheem technical support explained what the problems could be, and I provided that information to the service representative from Vintony. He was able to clean the burner chamber and remove scale and debris from the flame sensor, and the water heater worked as it should. It was a flat rate charge for the cleaning, and I am satisfied with their work and cost.

Description of Work
Cleaned burner chamber of Rheem water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

03/12/2014

John B.

They were unsuccessful getting unit to work. Indicated that the unit needed to be replaced due to a leak somewhere in the refrigerant line.

Description of Work
Tried repairing AC unit which was not functioning .

Category electrician

02/18/2013

Sal M.

never a problem -quick response-neat work-pleasent workers

Description of Work
installed second washer &dryer in our garage work done quickly,cleanup very good. sandy storm destroid an electricle outlet by our dock - replacment is better than new. new garbage disposal installed shower valve replaced under contract for a whole house gas generator several cloged drains repaired

Category electrician, plumbing, air duct cleaning, drain cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions

We are a locally owned and operated basement waterproofing company with over 25 years experience. With over 10 years of servicing the tri-state area, we have many satisfied customers. In addition to our quality workmanship, our warranty is among the best in the industry! Call now for your FREE, no obligation, in home estimate.

Meticulous Tile and Remodeling

Owner operated We are a full service interior finish contractor. We are licensed and insured. https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/Pages/verification.aspx Please double check all of your contractors through the division. Of consumer affairs. It’s always best to email or text directly. We get overwhelmed with robo calls . Best contact information is 732-618-1853. Or Www.meticuloustile.com

Healthy Way Waterproofing & Mold Remediation LLC

Healthy Way is a leader in foundation (basement & crawlspace) waterproofing, mold testing and remediation, structural repair, insulation and remodeling. We service all of New Jersey with offices in Wall Township and Hoboken. Our dedicated certified staff is trained in the latest technology and methods for solving your water, mold and foundation problems and protecting your home or building for years to come. At Healthy Way we understand that no two water, mold, or structural problems are the same. Therefore, we will not offer you a "cookie-cutter" solution to your unique problem. Our technicians have repaired more than four thousand foundations - each with its own unique challenges and solutions. That's why we only offer a 100% solution or we do not do the work! Our owner, Robert Lanfrank, has been in the industry for more than 23 years. Healthy Way employs more than 20 people. We do not sub-contract any of our work. In addition to General Liability Insurance we carry Pollution Liability Insurance which is the only insurance that protects our clients against the growth or cross-contamination of mold and bacteria. We accept all major credit cards and offer payment plans such as no payments, no interest up to 18 months or low, fixed interest rate loans.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, sewer and drain cleaning, duct cleaning,kitchen and bathroom remodeling