Customer Service Relocation

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2016

4.3

248 Leffler Cir

Florence, NJ 08518

We are a relocation company offering relocation services on a national level inclusive of our Real Estate Rebate program, Moving and Mortgage Services at a discount with National Movers and Lenders. We will handle all aspects of your listing, help with your purchase, set up your move and get you a mortgage. All at NO cost to you....

08/15/2020

Heath F.

I still have to search for it, I don't know how to log in to it. It is a mess!

Description of Work
Help With My Site Hear At Angieslist

Category real estate agents

02/22/2016

Kari M.

I don't have time to look into the best/cheapest movers, etc. Marian took care of all of that and more. Not only are services free to use, I received money back at closing through her Real Estate Rebate program. You'd be stupid not to go through Marian. Her experience and knowledge are unparalleled.

Description of Work
Marian took the headache way from my move.

Category moving companies, real estate agents

Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi
    Great Moving and Storage Inc

We specialize in local and long-distance moving services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Mortgage Companies

National Real Estate Services coupled with a REBATE CHECK back to you on the sale and or the purchase of a home. Low mortgage rates with one of my National Lenders, and if moving out of state, we offer 65% discount with my movers.