Whole 9 Yards Lawn Care & Landscapes

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2014

Our company’s story began when owner Charles Sheaf was just a senior in high school. Opening CJS Lawn & Landscaping in 1986, he began serving customers with the help of his used Sears’ tractor and 1977 Ford Bronco truck. Over time, Charlie realized his customers were seeking a total property maintenance partner: a single-source solution to their landscaping needs. One phone call, one bill, without the hassle of multiple contractors. While the company was rebranded in 2014 to update our look and better depict our services, Whole 9 Yards’ client-focused service approach stands almost three decades’ strong. We’re proud to serve customers who have been with us since the beginning—and grateful to welcome new clients to our growing family. Whole 9 Yards is the ideal solution for busy, discerning homeowners who need a go-to company for routine lawn care, tree & shrub care, landscape maintenance, and horticultural expertise....

Lord & Tree Service

We are a licensed, insured and bonded tree service company. We have many years of experience from working residential to working commercially for the power and light company to working on college campuses. We have worked during emergency storms so don't hesitate to call in any situation. Please reach out for your free estimate today! We look forward to providing great customer experience to all of our clients!

Mr. Yard & Home

BE SURE TO CALL ME FOR FALL CLEAN UPS , YARD MAINTENANCE , LEAVES AND BRANCHES DISPOSAL,TREE WORKS , MULCHING, PLANTING and LAWN MOWING SERVICES......Mr. Yard and Home is a full service grounds-keeping and home improvement company, High quality, consistent work for your residential home and yard or commercial location.

Liedl Tree Service & Clean Ups

Liedl Tree Service and Clean Ups will keep your trees pruned, trimmed, and healthy all year long. We keep clients happy by offering fast, reliable estimates, servicing regular contracts, and providing outstanding emergency tree removal services. Liedl's Tree Service is a sole proprietorship business with deep roots in Hillsborough, and take our responsibility to educate and support our clients very seriously. It’s our duty to help you understand your options and tree service costs so that you can make the best decisions for your family or business. Take advantage of our free tree service estimates whenever you need them. Contact us and set up an appointment to discuss your needs to stop by your property for an estimate—you don’t even have to be there. Just call or fill out our form and we’ll take care of the rest. **We are owner and operated.

07/07/2018

David H.

Whole 9 yards came in and did a great job. I have a 2 acre property to maintain. With all the rain and other things that life throws at you I fell behind in the upkeep. Mike came out and surveyed the property. Had a good conversation with him. He recommended some other things which were helpful. After getting the quote I wanted to make a change to something it was a non-issue. The only issue I had was they had told me they were going to come out between three days but they didn't. After a couple of calls that was sorted out. There was mixup with the scheduling as Mike had gone to vacation. I was a bit concerned with the scheduling but everything worked out in the end. They came and worked on the property pretty much the whole day. They did a great job and the beds are clear. The ornamentals by the pool are under control now. Thanks Whole 9 yards.

Description of Work
Clean up, pruning ornamentals and removal of shrubs

Category landscaping,tree service

04/15/2017

Catherine C.

Very well.

Description of Work
Planting new shrubs Major spring cleaning Trimming ng of trees

Category landscaping

09/17/2015

Maureen F.

I use them all the time. He is incredibly professional. He really goes the whole nine yards to keep your property really neat. I did all the yard work for many years and he does as good as I would do. He absolutely lives up to his potential.

Description of Work
They mow my lawn every week. They do all my yard work.

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/17/2015

Maureen F.

I use them all the time. I still use them. He's professional and really does the whole nine yards to keep my property neat. I did all of the yard work for many years and he does as good of a job as I would do. He lives up to his name. He has people working for him that are amazing. They take care to mow my lawn. They pick up sticks and are amazing. It cost $67 for them to mow the lawn. I have a difficult lawn to mow. It's got a huge amount of gardens cut out, and all of my trees are cut out. I know what it takes to mow my lawn. The riding lawn mower has great big wheels on it, so it doesn't leave lines or a great big mess. It was in terrible shape and it came out beautiful. They planted a combination of grass seed and I have a lot of shade on my lawn. They used shade grass and now I have grass and it is beautiful. They know what they are doing and the owner is great. There are few people that come in that are exceptional. He re-branded his name and used him for a number of years under his other name.

Description of Work
Whole 9 Yards Lawn Care & Landscapes mow my lawn every week. They do all of my yard work. They seeded my lawn this year.

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/21/2015

Kathleen R.

I have only had Whole 9 Yards for a few weeks. They have been very professional, come dressed in uniforms, very pleasant. I was looking for a landscaping company that does everything, this company provides that. They responded to my inquiry about their company and are very prompt about getting back to me for whatever reason which is very important to me. They are educated about trees, shrubs and grass and have come up with solutions to my landscaping problems.

Description of Work
They double cut the lawn weekly when needed otherwise a single cut. The double cut prevents lumps of grass on my lawn that will kill the grass in some spots.

Category lawn treatment

10/18/2014

Maureen F.

I have 13 tree circles and many ornamental beds on my property. I used to do all the edging and spreading the mulch by myself, which took weeks of work for me. I am a bit of a perfectionist, so it was hard for me to say Uncle and let someone else do the work. I first used Whole 9 Yards in 2011. I had a whole crew come in and in one day, my yard was completely cleaned, beds edged and mulch spread. I was so impressed by their professionalism, timeliness and above all, the quality of their work that I have added many services over the last four seasons. The beds that surround the house, are mulched with 3/4" red gravel which went into rock heaven over 30 years. In 2013, I had Whole 9 Yards rejuvenate the front landscape by removing a huge River Birch that was planted in one corner that way too close to the house, remove a 10 ft. overgrown Pine, remove a Rhododendron and replace these with 6-7' Hemlocks . After the new trees were planted, 12 tons of the 3/4 " red gravel was spread around 3 sides of the house. The cost was 2,604.00 plus tax. It was an amazing transformation and a job very well done! I am very happy that I found Whole 9 Yards!

Description of Work
Spring clean up-deep edged all ornamental beds, tree circles and removed all leaves and installed 14 yards of mulch.

Category lawn treatment

Whole 9 Yards Lawn Care & Landscapes

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2014

551 Sergeantsville Rd

Flemington, NJ 08822

Lawn Care Programs, Tree & Shrub Programs, Lawn Cutting, Pruning, Edging & Mulching, Spring & Fall Clean-Ups, Ornamental Bed Maintenance