Appliance Master

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2008

15 Minneakoning Road Suite 313

Flemington, NJ 08822

We have been delivering exceptional, Same-Day appliance repair services since 1983. Our goal is to consistently provide excellent customer service, while getting your appliances repaired quickly so that you can get back to enjoying your life. I, Bill Cummins Guarantee it! Our Certified technicians are among the best trained and most professional in the industry. Our support staff oversees communication and will facilitate the entire process to get your repairs completed quickly. Appliance Master takes advantage of the latest technology available and reinvented the way we do business. As a result, we continue to provide excellent customer service, as reflected by our customer’s feedback and continued growth....

4.3

appliance repair (256)small appliance repair (17)dryer vent cleaning (12)basement waterproofing (1)

09/05/2021

We had used them before and knew that if we didn't hire them to do the job that there would be a service charge. They came on May 4, 2021 and said that we needed a new garbage disposal. We gave them a down payment of $500+. Never heard from them again. I called several times and was promised a call back . . . nothing. Finally, I got an email in August saying that the part was back ordered. They ha...

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Repaired

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

04/22/2021

The tech was very knowledgeable about diagnosing. He wrote up a work order and explained that if under 10 years it would be covered by parts and maybe labor. So I called LG and they were ready to start the process of getting the part to Servicemasters. When I called back Servicemasters to find out how much the labor would be because it was not itemized They told me they do not service LG because t...

Description of Work
A compressor on my LG refrigerator

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

03/04/2021

No response from vendor. Regardless of whether they want the job in the end, an exploratory call and or some referral advice would be professional.

Description of Work
We need repair or replacement of our Viking range hood

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

03/03/2021

Donny arrived right on time, both visits. He assessed the problem quickly and returned within about a week with the new part. Repair was accomplished very quickly and the oven has been working great since the repair at the end of Dec. 2020. Donny and his assistant were both very nice and totally professional. I would definitely recommend Donny and Appliance Master. I also liked the emailed appoint...

Description of Work
Heating element in oven burned out and had to be replaced.

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest review. We are very happy to hear how satisfied you are with our services and hope everything continues working as it should.

02/16/2021

The service was punctual and thorough. The Appliance Master technician was knowledgeable, polite and very easy to work with. All in all, a positive experience.

Description of Work
The drain pump on our Whirlpool washing machine needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Thank you for your review. Punctuality is very important to us because we value our customer's time and experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

02/16/2021

Mike, the tech, was very professional and thorough in his diagnostics and installation of the replacement parts. The appointment was made quickly and the parts arrived in a timely manner for installation. I would certainly recommend Appliance Master and will definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
My oven needed an igniter.

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear how satisfied you are with our service and appreciate the feedback.

02/02/2021

Terribly! After appointments were scheduled incorrectly, diagnosis was incorrect followed by wrong parts being ordered and no urgency from management to fix the issue at all; I would describe my experience as terrible. If you need your appliance repaired stay far away from Appliance Master in Flemington.

Description of Work
Kitchen stove repair

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

You're right! Our scheduler confused you with another customer and moved the wrong appointment. For this I apologize. As for the diagnosis, Tom used his Samsung software to help diagnose the unit. He was instructed the issue was a control board that was then ordered. After installation the same failure occurred. Tom next followed up with a telephone call to Samsung. The Samsung tech support person...

01/28/2021

Great!! Tom arrived ON Time, explained everything clearly, explained what was needed for each repair and why it was needed. He even suggested that we do not do the suggested repair on one of the appliances because we might be better off buying a new one.

Description of Work
Repair on 3 appliances, refrigerator, dishwasher and oven.

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Good Afternoon [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! Being honest with our customers is part of our company's core values. We greatly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to assist you with your appliance needs and wish you the best with finding a replacement dishwasher.

12/16/2020

Very well. The technician was prompt and professional!

Description of Work
Repair of the convection fan in my oven.

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to fix your oven and wish you the best!

12/08/2020

The tech wasn't wearing ANY PPE; not even a mask, he had to remove some socks & smaller items from the top area of washer; it took him all of 20-30 minutes. He charged me over $180 & when I did my 2nd load of laundry I heard a loud noise & went in to find that during the spin the front of the machine had blown off & slammed against the inside of my folding doors. They only offer a 30 day labor war...

Description of Work
My washing machine was not finishing the spin cycle

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], We're sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with our service and policies. On the invoice we sent to you on 6/16/2020 it clearly stated: "Your appliance has been professionally repaired and thoroughly tested for proper operation. In order to ensure your satisfaction and safety, please visually inspect your appliance and the surrounding area. Also, operate your appliance ...

Same Day appliance repair service Whirlpool, Samsung, GE, Sub Zero, Viking, Kenmore, Electrolux, Maytag and many other brands expertly repaired and backed by 30 years in the business.

Appliance refinishing, Small appliance service