Silver Hammer Handyman

With Angi since January 2015

4.1

Carpentry, painting, kitchen, bathroom & basement remodeling, tile, custom storage units & closets, and household punch lists. Facebook.com/silverhammercarpentry...

INNOVATIONS Painting Contracting

Innovations Painting Contracting started in 2017. We are not new to what we do though! We have been very fortunate with opportunities in the past that allowed us to branch out on our own. We bring our expertise and best practices to your home and provide you with service that will exceed your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Having our own company has allowed us to take everything we have learned form our prior experience and able to make it our own, there is no one like Innovations Painting Contracting for your painting needs! We are the absolute best!

Offers by INNOVATIONS Painting Contracting on Angi
Leymartt Painting LLC

We Specialize in Drywall Installation, Interior and Exterior Painting and Carpentry. We are a locally owned and operated company. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customized to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!⁰

Ruamal Painting & Home Maintenance

Need a truly professional painting service? Ruamal Home Improvement and Painting Services will save you money by carefully understanding your painting needs. We do painting the right way, conscious of your budgets and with an on time-guarantee. Visit our website at https://ruamal-painting-llc.business.site

02/26/2021

I was referred to Silverman Handyman by another contractor who unfortunately with all the snow we had this year could not fit me into his schedule in the timeline I needed, he assured me Derek would take care of me. Derek met me promptly at the house the same week and we went over the scope of the job. I thought he was honest and fair in pricing, he advised me some of the things I needed would nee...

Description of Work
Punchlist for renovation

Category handyman service

07/07/2020

We hired Derek after getting multiple quotes in April. He slotted us in for the work to be done in June. A few days before work was to begin, he emailed that he made a mistake on the cost of materials and that the cedar we had always specified was going to be double his original quote. We went ahead because we didn't want to have to start the bidding all over with new contractors. There was an unf...

Description of Work
replacement cedar deck

Category decks

08/15/2017

He was excellent!

Description of Work
I e hired Silver Hammer several times. He installed a platform and table on my deck to support my pizza oven and he built me a table top charcoal grill to go next to it. I couldn't have been happier with the work.

Category contractors,decks,handyman service,woodworking

05/17/2017

Everything went smoothly. Work was done per estimate, all questions were answered and job was explained in detail. Finished product was just as I wanted. All work is guaranteed, and there is never a problem. Highly recommend Silver Hammer for any job you may need done.

Description of Work
I've had several jobs done by this contractor. I have a crawl space and needed new doors for the opening. Derek built two removable doors for winter and recommended screen doors for the summer to allow air to circulate in the crawl space. He has replaced several inside doors and sliding closet doors. After having these doors "fixed" several times, I finally have doors that don't stick. Last fall ,Derek replaced about half of my deck with a new floor. Many of the boards were old and rotted. We just finished staining and the deck looks new. New post for outside electrical box installed. Old post/cement removed and replaced.

Category contractors,closet systems,decks,handyman service,screen repair,woodworking

Carpentry, radiator covers, bookshelves, closet organization, crown molding, painting, ceramic tile, kitchen, bathroom, basement remodeling, household punch lists.

I am not licensed for plumbing & electrical work.