Central Contractors LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2014

215 Front st

Fieldsboro, NJ 08505

Our vans are Equipt with all the tools that are require to get the job done in a profesional maner.

11/12/2022

Tim M.

Ray and his crew replaced my large residential roof with GAF system. They were on time, courteous, very talented and extremely clean . They totally cleaned each day of this 3 day project! Ray also had the lowest estimate of the contractors I inquired about. Highly recomend this team!

Description of Work
entire roof replacement

10/19/2021

Mark I.

Fantastic, Reiman was extremely easy to work with throughout the project. Punctual, responsive and all around great. I will definitely use in the future and I would recommend.

Description of Work
Roof Line Trim Repair

Category roofing, siding

12/18/2020

Marie L.

Service great, punctual, neat, efficient, and good quality work.

Description of Work
Siding repair

Category siding

Thank you very much Mrs. [Member Name Removed]

09/24/2020

robert J.

They were fantastic and awesome. They came on time, they cleaned up after themselves and they did a terrific job.

Description of Work
They replaced my gutters.

Category gutter repair

Thank you very much Mr. [Member Name Removed].

08/03/2016

Daniel M.

Mr.Rojas was present and helped in proving that the extensive work that was required was legitimate. By taking the initiative to talk and show, several Insurance Adjusters where the problems were, that had been "missed", the last 3 times we had contacted our Insurance company, since Hurricane Sandy!, we finally had our house repaired. If anyone I know were to ever ask me about roof issues, I will not hesitate to recommend central Contractors LLC. In fact, I have actually talked to my neighbors on purpose to let them know of the care and quality service they provide.

Description of Work
Mr.Rojas and his team replaced our much needed storm damaged roof, skylights and gutters. He went above and beyond answering my questions and explaining, in fine detail, the work that would be needed to save our home.

Good morning, Mr. [Member Name Removed] I am so glad that you are pleased with our work, and that we were able to the job done.

Deck Wrangler Power Washing & Painting Co.

Deck Wrangler is a full service deck maintance, painting and power washing contractor performing sanding, striping, staining and repairs of decks made of wood and composite materials as well as exceptional interior painting , exterior painting , concrete cleaning and house power washing

Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction)

Emmons Roofing & Siding is a fully licensed and insured residential and commercial Roofing, Siding & Windows company. We serve South Jersey, Jersey Shore, areas. Our mission is to provide you with outstanding customer service and top-notch work. Call us today and let us meet your renovation needs!

Alan Cherry Exteriors

Contractors License #13yho1555900. Additional Phone Number: Burlington County (856) 234-9567. Additional address - 44 Peregrine Dr, Voorhees, NJ 08043. Additional email - alancherry50@hotmail.com.

13VH07690900
    NJ
    New Jersey: General
    03/31/2023

At Central Contractors we specialize in Re-roof, New construction, Flat roof, Repairs and we also offer Power Washing services which include, Roof cleaning, Driveway cleaning and siding cleaning we install and repairs gutters.

Plumbing, Electrical,