Express Appliance Repair

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2009

2.6

115 Central Ave

Farmingdale, NJ 07727

Specializing in speedy, comprehensive appliance repairs at a great price, Express Appliance Service, LLC, is here to get your home's appliances back in peak condition. We serve homeowners across East Brunswick and environs, and we're committed to ensuring your oven repair, dishwasher repair, or other service is done both quickly and correctly!...

06/21/2022

Jennifer S.

These reviews almost scared me away and I’m so glad I didn’t let them! I was assigned this company threw my home owners warranty and of course looked them up and saw some not so good reviews and was worried. But, to my surprise having my washer repaired by express appliances went very well. When I called and spoke with the office staff to schedule my appointment I was a little upset that they couldn’t send someone out for 3 days (because it was Friday) but I took the first available appointment . The night before my Tuesday morning appointment I received a reminder message and about 35 mins prior to my appointment I received another message telling me the technicians name and that he was on his way. The technician took his time to look at my washer and explained exactly what was wrong and told me he was going to have to parts ordered and sent directly to me. When I received my parts (2 days later) I called the office to schedule another visit to have my parts installed. Thankfully some of there technicians were running some overtime and I was on the schedule the next day and my washer was back up and running! Honestly I was a little upset that it took a week but I do understand why, especially because I was kept informed threw the whole process! I also understand that their truck stock can only hold basic universal parts due to the amount of different brands and style appliances. All in all it was a great experience and I would use express appliances again without a doubt!

Description of Work
Washer repair

05/31/2022

Joanna W.

The technician did not know how to repair unit. He said he would call it in and have someone come out who knew the product (Miele). No one called! the worst!!!

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

08/15/2018

Terri C.

My dryer and stove top have been broken since July 3rd , my home warrenty company sent out express appliances for repairs. Today is August 15th and still both don’t work. I have tried to stay patient but today was the end. I had my 5th or 6th tech out on the 11th of aug had all the parts that were again shipped to me. Took the whole dryer apart and opened the box and said oh no they shipped the wrong part. Ok so I never heard from the company and called today. I asked when I would receive the new part . The girl said oh you already did on aug 2nd. I explained that was the wrong part and asked to speak to a manager. I got Tara, a very rude girl who said she was the office manager. She was giving me attitude so I asked for someone above her. She said only the owner was but he doesn’t talk to customers! So there you have it, wow, all I can say is steer clear of this company they are the worst

Description of Work
Dryer and stove top

08/28/2017

Dennis M.

Badly...took diagnosis fee and said he would let me know what parts I would need. SCREWED ME Never called back, wouldn't return phone calls, Scumbag

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

06/13/2017

Mohammad K.

They did not fix our problem and provided very poor service. They put us on hold and gave us excuses for 2 months, and I found similar experiences to ours on google.

Description of Work
I called them for oven repair.

06/04/2014

Jill M.

They came out, evaluated and ordered parts. They came back to fix it once the parts arrived. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
The computer board broke in my refrigerator.

05/21/2013

Art R.

They needed to repair the refrigerator 4 times before concluding that I needed a new one. The worst problem was that they have no one but the technicians to answer the phone. So I always leave a message and wait a day or two before getting a return call.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair through American Home Shield

02/20/2013

Gregory K.

I disliked them extremely. It was their lack of communication. They came out and replaced a seal on my refrigerator, and then I had to hunt them down to have them come back out, because the refrigerator was still making noise. It took from October to February for them to come out and replace three parts. I tried to contact the owner of the company for follow-up and no phone calls back. The owner did not call me until American Home Owners Shield called him. The guy that came out and did the work was very pleasant. The work that they did was good.

Description of Work
I did used Express Appliance Repair to replace a seal on my refrigerator.

02/06/2012

Neil K.

I called on Saturday. He offered to come out that day, but it was not convenient for us. He then offered to come out the next day in the morning, which was Super Bowl Sunday. He arrived on schedule, finished both jobs within one hour and obviously knew exactly what he was doing. He told us that he had a 2 year guaranty on his work - parts and labor. I should also mention that we asked a local retail appliance store for a quote. They said it would be $125.00 per job just for an estimate, and that they would apply the cost of the estimate to the work if they performed it. They did not say that they would refund the difference if the actual charges were less than the estimate, so it would have cost a minimum of $110 more than what we paid. This contractor is insured, and takes major bank credit cards or checks.

Description of Work
Replace Maytag Dishwsasher door spring Replace Whirlpool top load washer lid switch

ALL DUCT LLC

Air duct, dryer vent, chimney cleaning, repair, and installation. Over 10 years experience. Powerful air tools, equipment and professional technicians will be provided during the service. Do not hesitate to contact and get your home evaluation. By owner operator. Please call me at 201-554-5859

Offers by ALL DUCT LLC on Angi
    K & R Appliance Repair

Over 20 years experience servicing and repairing household appliances. Posses a Universal refrigerant certification and Home Improvement License. Specializing in kitchen and laundry appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, ovens, and dishwashers.

Appliance Master

We have been delivering exceptional, Same-Day appliance repair services since 1983. Our goal is to consistently provide excellent customer service, while getting your appliances repaired quickly so that you can get back to enjoying your life. I, Bill Cummins Guarantee it! Our Certified technicians are among the best trained and most professional in the industry. Our support staff oversees communication and will facilitate the entire process to get your repairs completed quickly. Appliance Master takes advantage of the latest technology available and reinvented the way we do business. As a result, we continue to provide excellent customer service, as reflected by our customer’s feedback and continued growth.

Offers by Appliance Master on Angi

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, Check

Repair services for refrigerators, washers, dryers, ovens & dishwashers.

Commercial units, fume hoods, delivery, installation, removal, plumbing, electrical.