Rosati Family Chiropractic

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2012

346 South Avenue, Suite 4

Fanwood, NJ 07023

Dr. Rosati specializes in soft tissue injury (Sprains/Strains/Tendonitis/Plantar Fasciitis/Rotator Cuff Syndrome/Shin Splints) using the latest techniques (Graston/Active Release Techniques) to help his patients recover faster and return to a pain free lifestyle....

01/23/2019

Carolyn I.

Dr. Rosati has been my chiropractor for years and I cannot recommend him enough. I have also referred several others. I found him via a forum on plantar fasciitis and a technique called Graston (which he performs). He was able to eradicate my pain and get me fully mobile again. He has also treated me for a variety of athletic issues including rotator cuff impingement, hip issues, and general adjustments. In addition to being amazingly capable, he is extremely personable, kind, and really listens to his patients. I never feel rushed. His staff are also lovely. I was skeptical of chiro care until being treated by him. Now I am a believer.

Description of Work
Multiple visits for various issues over several years

11/05/2014

Joan S.

I had about 10 or 12 appointments over the course of 2 months. When I first saw him I could hardly sit down, after about 2 weeks the pain lessen to the point that it was just a annoyance. After 6 weeks I was pain free. He didn't do as much adjusting of my spine initially, but more with heat and soft tissue massage. He wanted to get a feel for how extensive my injury was. Once it was determined that it wasn't anything like a slipped disc, which may have needed x-rays, then he did more with manipulating my spine. He also showed me stretching that I could do and told me to ice a lot (gave me an ice pack too). Any way, I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. If you are like me and aren't sure which chiropractor to go to in the area, then I would say that you can not go wrong with Dr. Rosati.

Description of Work
I started going to Dr. Rosati about 2 months ago because I injured my lower back. The last time I was at a chiropractor was about 10 years ago and I had moved since, so I had to locate a new one closer to where I live now. I used Angies list and thought I would give Dr. Rosati a try. I am very happy I did. He is extremely thorough while collecting all of the possible causes of pain. I felt comfortable with him right away, and his bed side manner is amazing. I wish all doctors had that quality. Anyone that goes to a chiropractor knows that since it is so hands on you have to feel comfortable with the doctor.

08/27/2014

Ellen C.

Garret listened to my symptoms and viewed my X-rays. My MD told me it was a pulled muscle. I knew it more serious! After 5 visits I am seeing progress for herniated disc.

Description of Work
Chiropractic deep tissue and manipulation

04/08/2014

Tina Z.

Excellent results after 1st visit. Back was noticeably better. First visit was long, but he was thorough with intake. Love that he addresses soft tissue issues along with chiropractic. Pretty innovative.

Description of Work
Active release therapy, cryo taping, Grastow technique, chiropractic adjustment lower/AC.

03/09/2014

Beverly L.

Garett treated the area and after several visits I was able to resume playing tennis.

Description of Work
Muscle tightness in left leg and back pain.

12/30/2013

Stephen W.

Great!! Dr. Rosati was able to immediately relieve the acute pain for which I originally booked my first appointment. Over the following few weeks, I went back every few days and my issues were nearly gone. I have continued to see Dr. Rosati for ongoing maintenance visits since.

Description of Work
I first started seeing Dr. Rosati in April 2013 for some acute back pain. He resolved the issue within a few visits over the next two weeks and I continued seeing him, gradually extending the time between visits. My appointments are now about 4 weeks apart and are for maintenance only and the occasional minor issue. However, since going to Dr. Rosati, I have not had any acute pain as I did before.

07/29/2013

Laura C.

Dr. Rosati is the best. I have been seeing him for several months now and he is wonderful. He has a great personality, very friendly and is very knowlegable. He also has a massage therapist on staff , although I have not used her, is reasonably priced. I was not really a fan of chiropractors before, but I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I am a runner and have been plaqued with achilles issues and also suffer from lower back pain.

Category chiropractor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad you are benefitting from treatment!

01/02/2013

Tracy C.

Dr. Rosati's office is in a professional building in Fanwood. It is tastefully decorated and comfortable (and has wifi)! I was seen promptly and brought into his office for a consultation of what my main concerns and discomforts were. He also took a complete medical history. We then went into the treatment room where he performed adjustments and soft tissue treatments. Dr. Rosati expressed his thirst for continually learning the latest treatments in the field of chiropractic. He treats each patient as an individual, so it is truly not a and quot;one size fits all treatmentand quot;. This is not something that other chiropractors that have treated me in past always believe. Each patient will displays different areas of concern, and these would be the areas to concentrate on. The bottom line is I was very comfortable with Dr. Rosati and his skills, knowledge, and techniques. I will continue to see him (I already have my next appointment). I highly recommend him!!

Description of Work
I went to see Dr Rosati for neck and back pain due to the repetitive motions of my position as a Dental Hygienist. Dr. Rosati is a true professional and very passionate about what he does. He had a very comforting bedside manor (and a sense of humor, which I always appreciate)!

Chiropractic Care
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Chiropractic (Diversified / Activator / Drop Technique / Flexion Distraction) Graston Technique Active Release Technique Myofascial Release Education / Exercises RockTape Stim

Prescription Medication