CompuTech Support

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

P.O Box 234

Fanwood, NJ 07023

CompuTech Support is ready to provide a full range of On-Site tech support services to your home and business. We have extensive knowledge and years of experience needed to tackle all potential issues. We guarantee the most honest, reasonable solution every time. Expect a final cost less than any

05/14/2014

James A.

Very prompt. Came to the house and worked on our schedule.

Description of Work
Cleaned out computer/viruses.

05/07/2014

Randy M.

It was great, the guy was real helpful, he showed up when he said he's gonna come. Price was reasonable..

Description of Work
I used CompuTech Support.

10/31/2013

Maria R.

a new unit. Very unprofessional. I would not recommend this company to anyone else!

Description of Work
Found CompuTech on Angie's list for my elderly client. All she wanted was her computer to work for card games, reading emails and looking at the internet. Her current CPU was outdated. We purchased a refurbished one from CompuTech. Price and services were agreed upon. After he returned with the new unit, Bill convinced my client on a monthly service agreement. She didn't know any better and there was no one for her to confer with so she signed a contract ($200 cancellation fee) and an additional $35/mo. Total $335. She paid in full in cash so no sales tax was collected. She did not need monthly virus removal (already on computer) nor did she need monthly clean up charge!!!. He clearly took advantage of an elderly women on a fixed income! The computer later showed issues. Bill came back and took the unit back. Again, he delivered it when no one else was with her. She paid him an additional $238 for his service. Shouldn't the monthly service plan have been included? I wrote him an email last week on 10/24/13 and still haven't hear back. She spent $900+ on a new CPU, $335 for one year of service and $238 for additional services. She could have had

Category computer repair

Based on all issued given, all issues have been resolved and was completely satisfied by the client, [Member name removed] is a 3rd party that has no understanding of what was done as far as detail. We have been in business for over 13 years and never had an issue. If this was a problem it should have been address when the tech was on site. We resolve all issues as best as possible. People should have do write ups if they don't understand what has been completed. She was happy with the work. My company does not force anyone into something that doesn't make sense for them.. we explain everything in great detail. before any of clients agree to any service. If there is no understanding or communication we respectfully decline from the job. We build on trust with all our clients. I guess my company can't make everyone happy.

08/27/2013

David T.

It went very well. The owner worked on my laptop personally and did it promptly and was very professional. He told me exactly what needed to be done after he examined the laptop at my house then took it to his shop to perform all the work. I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Reformatted my laptop to remove several viruses. reinstalled all programs software and programs.

08/13/2013

Mary Lee G.

Mr.Matais showed a great deal of patients dealing with a senior with limited tech knowledge. He was more then generous with his time and knowledge. He understood what I needed and worked around my schedule.

Description of Work
Salvaged data from a barely functional old tower and created a system so the information could be dispersed among 3 new computers, all 4 different makes (1 being an apple).

08/08/2013

Michael P.

Prompt professional service

Description of Work
Re program clean computer hard drive

03/18/2013

Carrie H.

My computer was running very very slowly and the screen was often "freezing." I apparently had a multitude of viruses and other issues. Compu Tech came to my home, took my hard drive, gave me direct instruction s as to their process and when to expect to hear from them after completing a diagnostic test at their location. They were great at keeping their word on when they would show up ,l when they would call, etcetera. Very professional. When they did call after the diagnostic scan they gave me a detailed explanation of what was going on with my computer, the viruses on it, and the issues that were in need of being resolved, along with the price it would cost. They returned my computer on the agreed upon day and time, connected it and set it up for me. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
they came to my home-checked out my computer. They were able to tell me while still at my home that I definitely had a virus issue. They explained their process, how long each part of the process should take

01/25/2013

Andria K.

Bill was very responsive. He came out right away. He assessed what needed to be done and gave us a fair price. He did the work within days and had my office up and running quickly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone, especially if you have a small business that has a network.

Description of Work
We had major issues with our server, network, and computers in our home office. Bill installed a reconditioned server, monitors, and a desktop computer. He then reconfigured the server as well as the other computers (4 in all as well as 2 laptops), wiped out viruses, put an automatic back up system in place, upgraded Windows, and cleaned out all the "junk" so that everything runs lightning fast and talks to each other perfectly.

10/23/2012

Patricia N.

Made recommendations. Set up monthly review of the computers for viruses. This is done remotely. Bill is very pleasant. and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Reviewed all our equipment. Found viruses and other problems with our computers. Repairs done. Se up wireless system for us.

11/09/2010

Judy M.

He?s just great! He?s so helpful. I have referred him to my neighbors. He calls you on his way to make sure you're there. You can set your clock by when he's here.

Description of Work
My son sent me a computer, digital phone, camera and TV and I had no idea how to use it all. Bill comes weekly to set these things up and shows me how to use them. I can call him whenever I need him. He has a monthly service where he updates my computer to make sure there are no viruses.

My Computer Works

Advanced IT Assistance

AIT Assistance is a sought after IT solutions company that focuses on the most important component of any business: the customer. We are in the business of helping home users as well as small and medium-sized business succeed. Our IT solutions are personalized to meet your unique needs.

Scott's Computer Repair LLC

The Most Trusted Computer Repair Service SPECIALIZING IN VIRUS REMOVAL AND SPEEDING UP YOUR SLOW COMPUTER Scott's Computer Repair offers only the best computer enhancements and superior repair services to all residential customers and commercial businesses. We make certain that your computer is protected from virus threats and spyware. Honesty combined with a distinguished reputation ensures total customer satisfaction. Advantages of using Scott's Computer Repair •Same day at home service •Guaranteed lower prices compared to stores •Once the problem is fixed, you can instantly go back to using your PC •Credit and Debit cards can be used in the security of your home •Stores require you to leave your computer for 3 to 10 days for it to be repaired, most of my services are done right at your home or business •The only computer service in Rockaway which offers commercial contracts to provide 24/7 computer support to your business •Highest rated computer repair business in Rockaway, Queens on Google

Computer Sales
    Computer Training

On-Site Service & Repair, Upgrades, Networks, Virus & Spyware Detection & Removal, Firewalls & Internet Security, Data Backup & Recovery, Preventive Maintenance, Custom PCs, One-On-One Training

Web Design,Server repair,ipad,iphone or any screen repair.