Monroe Moving Pro

Founded 2017 • With Angi since July 2018

Whether it be residential or commercial, cross-town or cross-country, Monroe Moving Pros treats your things as if they were they're own. We understand that moving is one of life's most stressful yet exciting experiences, we are here to eliminate the stress and let you enjoy this very exciting time! Monroe Moving Pro offers competitive pricing and free onsite estimates as we as: -Residential Moves -Commercial Relocation -Local & Long Distance -Full Packing Services -Storage - Secure & Climate Controlled Monroe Moving Pro is Fully Licensed and Insured!...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Express move from New Jersey to Florida

movers (33)

07/16/2022

Tatiana B.

Brian, Benji, Miguel, and William did a fantastic job on our residential move! They guys called day of to let us know when they would arrive, and then arrived early, which was great. They walked through the entire house first in order to formulate their game plan. The crew was very thorough and made sure all of our furniture was wrapped well and securely. Brian was the site manager and explained the quote in more detail, making sure we understood where the extra costs were coming from. The guys packed and then unpacked our furniture and set it up exactly how we wanted it. Overall a pretty seemless experience that was a literal weight off of our shoulders.

Description of Work
Residential large furniture move

Work Completed On 07/16/2022

07/09/2022

M Ted D.

I do not normally use Angi for referrals unless i'm despirate. It seems most of their recommendations do not fit my needs or are available. But I am posting this review because Monroe Moving is ion Angi and I want everyone to know how great they are. From the first phone call to the sales office to when the truck pulled away from the delivery home, Monroe Moving was great. Literally, every step of the process was incredible. The ZOOM call with courteous help setting it up, the estimate dead on and the crew. The crew was on time (actually 15 minutes early), called before they arrived, walked the entire house, took notes and then went to work. This was not an ordinary move the furniture was going to three different locations at the delivery point. They packed the truck so that when they arrived it was all sorted out. That's efficient. Not one ding of a ceiling or door frame and navigated the stairs like the professionals they are. Wrapped and packed the antiques, asked when they were unsure, and worked tirelessly. When they finished loading the truck, they had some paperwork to do, so I left to go to the destination 60 miles away. They arrived 5 minutes after I did. No lunch stop, no nonsense. Last, they were as competitive as all other quotes I received. No more searching for a mover next time, It’s a call to Adam at Monroe Moving.

Description of Work
Furniture move

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

07/09/2022

Linda S.

Good. They were very good and fast with loading the truck.

Description of Work
interstate moving

Work Completed On 07/08/2022

07/01/2022

Cintia L.

They we're very professional and careful with my house and furniture. I would definitely contract them again. Congratulations for their service level! I had a great experience.

Description of Work
Moving company

Work Completed On 05/26/2022

04/26/2022

MICHELE A.

Thank you for being prompt, courteous and professional. I would recommend Monroe Movers to anyone!

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

03/31/2022

Zack K.

Monroe Moving Pro movers were excellent, from start to finish. We had a large office move and they made it so easy for us. Everyone was polite, friendly, and took great care to move all of our furniture and equipment safely. The move took much longer than anticipated by us, however the professionalism and dedication of Monroe Moving Pro made sure everything was where we needed it to be and that were absolutely happy with the move. 5 stars across the board, I can't recommend more highly Monroe Moving Pro.

Description of Work
Large Office Move

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

03/22/2022

Nabil A.

Given I've never had pleasant experiences in the past with the plethora of different moving companies my family has used, I figured it would be only fair to shout out Monroe Moving for making my move very easy and stress-free. Shout out to Adam who was extremely diligent and helped me with all my needs. Would recommend to my family and my friends most certainly. Keep up the great work guys and thank you!

Description of Work
Moving from north NJ to PA

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

Thank you very kindly for taking time to leave us some feedback about your experience with our company ! We wish you all the best in your new place and please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future. Have a Great day !

03/18/2022

Elias K.

Monroe Moving Pro was one of the best decision i could have made when it was time to move. Everything from booking the appointment to the day of the move was super easy and well detailed, Adam M answered any questions i had and was super helpful.who could have thought booking a moving company and moving would be so easy?. The whole experience was surreal that it was beyond what my family and i expectations.The guys who came to move our stuff where amazing and so careful and diligent in there work ,what would have taken us 2-4 days of moving was done in less than a day and i would high recommended Monroe Moving Pro to anyone who's deciding to move.These guys are awesome and keep up the amazing work!.

Description of Work
moving boxes and heavy stuff from one place to another and other tedious heavy lifting and moving.

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

[Member Name Removed] , thank you very much for taking time out of your day to leave us this glowing feedback ! We often hear from our clients that the project was surprisingly smooth compared to other groups they have used in the past and its due to the high skill level of our foremen and movers as well ! Good luck in your new home and thanks again for the feedback.

03/18/2022

William B.

Awesome crew. The wrapped and packaged everything perfect and had great work ethic. They were singing while they worked. I cannot say enough good things about my experience!

Description of Work
Moved from North Jersey to South Jersey

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

03/08/2022

Patrice H.

From the first phone call, Adam made me feel comfortable. My mom’s move was unexpected and I was a stressed out wreck. Adam calmed me down and took me through the whole process. I can’t speak highly enough about this company. The move is delayed for a few weeks but Adam assured me they’re ready to do.

Description of Work
Box and move my moms house.

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

02/04/2022

Elizabeth C.

The Monroe moving team went above and beyond to make my mom's move as smooth as possible. They were extremely professional, friendly, and consistently offered to help us as we were packing/moving other items alongside them. They were very sensitive to the fact my mom was uneasy about leaving her longtime home and made sure she felt comfortable and ensured her that her things were in safe hands. Their personal touch meant so much on what was a tough day for her. I would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Home move from townhouse

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

02/01/2022

Dan F.

Didn't get past the first phone call. I had forgotten what it was like dealing with movers. Thankfully these meatheads reminded me. They called me in response to an Angi list request. I explained I was looking for a quote, that I didn't have all the details yet as we were still selecting a new residence for my mother, so the move is 6-8 weeks away, but had enough detail to get a quote and understand the "risks" to the pricing. You know when you talk with someone who seems like they are having a different conversation? Bingo! This guy immediately started down the track as if I must be a moron to suggest I could be concerned a mover might cost more than the quote, and took it upon himself to play sherlock holmes: "So you're saying you contacted angi's list and had bad experience with a mover??" No, I'm saying Ive had bad experiences with movers, kinda a universal fact. When I said I already have 1 quote from Angi's list and wanted to understand how Monroe would handle it, he said he wished me good luck and hung up. I guess Monroe knows it can't compete.. Fortunately, M&M seems like a very transparent and service oriented company. Thanks Monroe for sowing me how good your competition is...!

Description of Work
Moving my elderly mother from a 2 BR to a senior facility 1BR apt

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

06/23/2021

Myra P.

They were very nice as I said 1 box was lost but they told me that they will report it to their insurance and very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

05/11/2021

Andrea W.

Alberto and his crew Benji, Miguel, and Brian went over the top for our move. Boy, you don't realize how truly TERRIBLE past moves have been - stressful, no communication, cost increases, inappropriate attention to the security of your items - until you experience a truly FANTASTIC move. Please, call Monroe now and ask for this team - we will definitely be using and requesting them by name in the future. They went above and beyond in taking care of us: * Attentively cared of our belongings as they wrapped up our furniture and boxes into their truck, * As they were loading the truck they labeled the rooms the furniture would be going in so that anyone who unloaded would know where they went and didn't have to ask us, * Refused to take a lunch break in order to get to our new home fast, and * Unpacked in record time, * Went above and beyond even moving extra heavy stuff we had in our house prior to their arrival to make room for our furniture. They role out (seriously!) a red carpet to ensure your floor isn't damaged by the team walking in/out of the house as they unload. This is a wonderful company with an honest assessment and no hidden fees or increased costs. We hope your move goes as smoothly and stress free as ours did!

Description of Work
Out-of-State Move

Category moving companies, mattresses

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

12/30/2020

Peter E.

Very smooth move. Monroe Moving Pro made the whole process from beginning to end stress free. MMP gave me an accurate and fair quote, did not bait and switch like other companies I called. MMP picked up items exactly when they said they would, they delivered when they said they would (a little early). The delivery was perfect. The team was friendly, respectful and efficient. I was very anxious about the move after having negative experiences with movers in the past. MMP exceeded my expectations I am very grateful I found these guys. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Move house items from New Jersey to Georgia

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

12/26/2020

Dennis G.

The team making this move went far beyond expectations by not only being professional but truly helpful in many ways. Not having done this before they asked where should items be moved and then did all of it with minimal help. Moving was accomplished in no time and the cost was excellent as well.

Description of Work
Moving from old apartment to new house

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

12/19/2020

Ronni N.

The movers were prompt, polite, and very efficient. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Moving from one apartment to another

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

07/02/2020

Sandra T.

all 4 guys worked in sync with one another. They were extremely courteous and professional. The arrived early and started right away. Alberto, Ceasr, Paul and Miguel were top notch. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Moving from house to house

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

06/24/2020

Vicki Y.

Alberto and Cesar were professional, courteous, and quick. They were able to move me from a second-floor walkup (no elevator, parking lot quite far from building), drive an hour into the city, and move me into my apartment in about three hours. They helped me take apart and discard furniture I no longer wanted and, when we moved into the new apartment, opened up large packages that would have been a pain to do on my own upon request. Furniture was professionally wrapped to prevent damage. Overall I am very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Moving from NJ to PA

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/23/2020

Chris S.

Very smooth move. Would absolutely hire again or recommend.

Description of Work
Moving within 6 miles

Category moving companies, mattresses

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/21/2020

Rivka B.

Great experience!! Very responsive and professional throughout the process!! The actual movers were great - very conscientious, very polite. Final price was what was quoted, and with full price transparency. The only miss was my fault too - in that didn’t take the bracket that hung the tv, or connectors for washer/dryer. Highly recommend and would use again!

Description of Work
Local move within NJ

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/11/2020

Loraine D.

Everyone was polite, professional, & friendly.

Description of Work
Moving household

Work Completed On 06/07/2020

05/07/2020

Anne B.

They did a great job and were very nice. They were helpful, were gentlemen, and their price was less than others I had called. I would recommend them and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They restocked my two storage spaces.