California Closets of North Jersey

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2005

Additional contact names - Julie LaFranco, General Manager. Additional DBA - California Closet Company Inc. Additional phones - (973) 882-3800, (888) 336-9707. Additional emails - fairfieldcustserv@calclosets.com....

NY Organized by MR

Hello, I am Marina - a Professional Organizer helping busy woman (and men) like you to get organized and stay organized for good. Especially now that we are spending so much time at home we want it to be a peaceful sanctuary.

Toni B. said: " Thanks to you I am sleeping better without all of the clutter haunting me at night! lol"

I know you can see those kind of results too. Are you ready to transform your home and live for good in 2021? Imagine having a system to keep your house organized and clutter free giving you more time for yourself and your family. I have been a Professional organizer and decluttering specialist since 2015. I am based in NYC serving the Tri-State area. Can't wait to meet you! xoxo Marina

Offers by NY Organized by MR on Angi
ProCarps Elite

We have over 20 years of experience in home remodeling and scenery construction. We specialize in any type of carpentry from finish work to framing and residential home remodeling. We have built scenery for fashion shows for designers like Gucci, Calvin Klein, Hermes and Prada. We can also fabricate decor for weddings, special events and pop up stores. Our projects can be prefabricated at our shop so there will be little to no dust, mess or noise. Check out our Instagram page @ ProCarps_Elite for more.

Kitchen Magic Inc

We do not stain or paint cabinets. Our services include cabinet refacing, new cabinets, countertops, and backsplash & floors. Kitchen Magic is family-owned and has transformed nearly 60,000 kitchens since 1979. We provide unique kitchen remodeling solutions throughout the Northeast. Our free in-home consultation and quote are the best way to discover how we can transform your kitchen in less time, with less stress, and at an amazing value. We do not offer to stain, paint, or resurfacing cabinets.

01/08/2018

great pantry at a fraction of price of kitchen cabinet contractor and wonderful master closet rehab

Description of Work
did 3 projects with them - pantry, mastercloset, and storage closet

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business.

09/15/2017

They just gave me a free estimate. They were very professional. I didn't chose them because of the expense. I just fixed it.

Description of Work
They gave me a proposal.

04/16/2017

overall very good. They were responsive and both closets look great

Description of Work
put up two shelf units

01/02/2017

Wonderful product - a bit on the pricey side but high quality and service.

Description of Work
Had 4 closets organized

09/10/2015

We were happy with everything. We looked up a few different people and we picked them because they have great reputation. The price was reasonable and comparable with everybody else. They were on time. They took care of it. There were no questions. It was a quick and easy job.

Description of Work
They did a small closet.

Category closet systems

We truly appreciate your review and would love to work with you on future projects!

Custom closets for bedroom, garage, entryways, wall bed, kids, media center, office, storage, wine bar, library, wardrobe, craft & pantry.

N/A