Peace of Mind Plumbing & Heating

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

Hello, my name is Mike and I love plumbing! I have over a decade of experience under my belt. I fell in love with troubleshooting and meeting new people. And of course fixing their (plumbing) problems. I know that calling someone out for an emergency repair could be a stressful experience. I understand that and I try to make it as painless as possible. My prices are reasonable and you will never have to worry about sacrificing quality....

Ask us about our 10% off for first time customers. Family Owned business here to serve you. We offer 24/7 emergency service and also scheduled services. We can assist you with all your drain and sewer cleaning needs. Contact us today for amazing service!

Since 1954 we are commited to providing our customers with the highest quality water improvement information, products and services at the lowest prices.Our staff's unsurpassed knowledge and experience with the full array of water treatment and filtration products allow them to put their focus squarely where it belongs, on your peace of mind. We offer 24 hour emergency service and a retail store for all your water conditioning needs. Award winning. When hiring a water softening company to install a water softener, NJ requires a plumbing permit to install the equipment and a township permit is required. By hiring us we are NOT only a licensed contractor but we are also licensed plumbers! Master License number: 9393.

Infinity Tile and Marble Inc deals with the installation of all types of tile and marble in all shapes and sizes. Designs and repairs are also no problem for our skillful staff. We pride ourselves in being able to perform any job to our customers greatest expectations. With 15 years of experience in the industry and being a owner operated business our customers can be assured that they will have our utmost attention to detail.

05/20/2019

I placed a call to this company in the afternoon and left a voice message. I received a call back right away and the owner Michael was able to stop by that same day to resolve 3 toilets that needed repairs in my home. He was going to be out of town the following week and was able to squeeze me in on a Friday. He was extremely professional and a really nice guy. We would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Toilet Repair

12/21/2018

GREAT. Have been using Mike and Peace of Mind plumbing for several years and ALWAYS pleased by his professionalism, friendliness and response. This most recent incident was a bit of an emergency as water had been leaking into our basement, unnoticed, for some period of time that resulted in a flood. When we finally figured out the source of the leak and called Mike, he squeezed us into his busy sc...

Description of Work
Leaking baseboard valve

05/04/2018

Very happy with the work performed.

Description of Work
Fixed shower leak and installed new faucets

03/21/2018

they came on time ....they checked everything and noticed the settings was not set properly. they read manual and fixed it...any other plumber could have said anything to take more money from me , but they were honest and corrected it .... I will definitely use them again!!!!! very professional excellent customer service skills which made me feel comfortable.

Description of Work
my boiler was not reaching correct temp.

03/08/2018

Very well. Michael Petrov did excellent plumbing and heating work, installing a new hot water heating system. He was very responsive to my requests and performed his work in a very personable manner. At the same time he was professional. His rates were reasonable. Thus, he was great to work with and if there were issues he listened to my thoughts and took care of any problems quickly. He has a sma...

Description of Work
Installation of hot water heater and boiler. Installation of hot water heating system (PEX and radiators). Installation of sink and related plumbing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Drain cleaning, leaky pipes, faucet & toilet repairs, water heater & boiler repairs, replacements, & oil & gas conversions

HVAC