Peace of Mind Plumbing & Heating

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

2-13 Saddle River Rd.

Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Hello, my name is Mike and I love plumbing! I have over a decade of experience under my belt. I fell in love with troubleshooting and meeting new people. And of course fixing their (plumbing) problems. I know that calling someone out for an emergency repair could be a stressful experience. I understand that and I try to make it as painless as possible. My prices are reasonable and you will never have to worry about sacrificing quality....

11/29/2021

Mary C.

It went very well. He put a tank on the sink that is connected to refrigerator.

Description of Work
They put a water filtration.

Category water softeners

05/20/2019

Amber P.

I placed a call to this company in the afternoon and left a voice message. I received a call back right away and the owner Michael was able to stop by that same day to resolve 3 toilets that needed repairs in my home. He was going to be out of town the following week and was able to squeeze me in on a Friday. He was extremely professional and a really nice guy. We would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Toilet Repair

12/21/2018

Tony L.

GREAT. Have been using Mike and Peace of Mind plumbing for several years and ALWAYS pleased by his professionalism, friendliness and response. This most recent incident was a bit of an emergency as water had been leaking into our basement, unnoticed, for some period of time that resulted in a flood. When we finally figured out the source of the leak and called Mike, he squeezed us into his busy schedule to repair the issue and helped us get our disrupted life back on track.

Description of Work
Leaking baseboard valve

05/04/2018

Richard B.

Very happy with the work performed.

Description of Work
Fixed shower leak and installed new faucets

03/21/2018

sandra B.

they came on time ....they checked everything and noticed the settings was not set properly. they read manual and fixed it...any other plumber could have said anything to take more money from me , but they were honest and corrected it .... I will definitely use them again!!!!! very professional excellent customer service skills which made me feel comfortable.

Description of Work
my boiler was not reaching correct temp.

03/08/2018

Tom J.

Very well. Michael Petrov did excellent plumbing and heating work, installing a new hot water heating system. He was very responsive to my requests and performed his work in a very personable manner. At the same time he was professional. His rates were reasonable. Thus, he was great to work with and if there were issues he listened to my thoughts and took care of any problems quickly. He has a small team and so he may need to prioritize customers depending on the emergency nature of the problems, but he will make sure you get great service. And most important he is a very good guy.

Description of Work
Installation of hot water heater and boiler. Installation of hot water heating system (PEX and radiators). Installation of sink and related plumbing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

02/27/2018

Howard F.

Great! Michael gave us an estimate in advance by visiting us, offering the option of either replacing or simply tightening the existing faucet. We decided that the existing faucet didn't need replacement yet, and so we had him tighten it. After having some cabinet work done under the sink, we were then ready to hire Michael's team to tighten the faucet. I sent an email asking him to call, which he did pretty promptly. We set an appointment day and time for the next day, and Michael and his assistant arrived on time. They completed the job professionally and quickly, and we were very pleased with the results. Would gladly hire him again.

Description of Work
Tighten a sink faucet that had become extremely loose.

01/09/2018

Christopher S.

The replacement of all 4 toilet bowls went very well. Mike and his partner arrived exactly on time (at the start of the time window provided). Upon arriving, I showed them the new toilets and where each bathroom was located. We reviewed and identified which new toilets would go where and they got to work. I live in a 3 floor townhome; Mike carefully took all the new toilets to the corresponding bathrooms on each floor and removed the existing units with equal care bringing them back down to the garage. A few particulars that I feel made this service worth recommending - First and foremost, the work product is very good! Mike takes time to be careful in your home, is clean - no mess anywhere and polite about explaining what you should expect. Phone calls are returned, conversations are pleasant, and Mike is on time. It seems that many of these business fundamentals are all too frequently lost now days so to Mike's credit - he gets customer service. Finally, these guys were just NICE to do business with. Mike - thanks for the good work and your "note" made me laugh!

Description of Work
I needed to have 4 existing toilet bowls replaced with new ones

12/05/2017

Anju G.

Mike is one of the most professional people I have met. He is also one of the fastest in responding to our needs. He was quick to return our call for initiating a gas line installation in our new home, worked with the city to get the permit, made sure the line was installed to perfection and once the city approved the installation, he wasted no time to fix our gas dryer in place, and took care of installing the gas connector and the vents also. During the process, every query was answered promptly, every necessary and unrelated worries of ours was addressed to the best of his abilities. Thank you Mike, for the splendid work and for the splendid person you are.

Description of Work
We needed to install a new gas pipe connection for our new gas dryer.

11/22/2017

Keith M.

It could not have gone better! I called Peace of Mind Plumbing and Heating Inc. and left a message. They called back in minutes and said they could come out A.S.A.P. They arrived within 15 minutes and fixed the problem completely. They were very helpful and very friendly. I like to ask lots of questions and they were more than willing to answer them. It was clear to me that they were very good at what they do. I saw it first hand. They truly seemed to love what they do. My wife and I were looking for a good, reliable plumber and found one!

Description of Work
Needed to fix a burst water pipe connection.

BURKERT DRAIN SERVICE LLC

Burkert Drain Service is veteran owned and operated. My name is Seamus and I look forward to helping out residents with any sewage and drain issues they may have. My services are very fairly priced and have no issue working any hour.

Bloomfield Cooling Heating & Electric Inc

We are a full service Heating and Cooling company. We employ Nate Certified Technicians, Epa CertifiedTechnicians. Our Home improvement License # is 19HC00144800. We also are a Lead Certified Contractor. Our Electrical Division License # is 11850B. Award winning.

Offers by Bloomfield Cooling Heating & Electric Inc on Angi
    Dynamic Air Heating And Cooling

Dynamic Air has been around for more than 30 years . We are family owned and operated, and all our workers are master mechanics and installers. Each one of our guys have been with us for atlas 15 years. Very competitive on pricing also very clean when we are in our customers homes. We are a highly recommended company with great reviews all over north Jersey

Offers by Dynamic Air Heating And Cooling on Angi

Drain cleaning, leaky pipes, faucet & toilet repairs, water heater & boiler repairs, replacements, & oil & gas conversions

HVAC