All US Doors NJ LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2011

39-40 Broadway

Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

US Garage Doors offers the customers the widest range of garage doors-related services for residential as well as commercial buildings in the Tri-State Area. Our trained and highly skilled technicians can handle any problem from noisy doors to problematic engines. Let our professionals handle

12/28/2017

Linda C.

It went well. He only did what was necessary. did not try to push anything on me like extra parts.

Description of Work
general maintenance on garage door.

11/13/2017

Jeff N.

Everything went great, on time and at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Replacementdoors on garage

11/02/2017

Estrella F.

Good. Replace parts and got it working.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

10/16/2017

Frank M.

Called for an estimate. The rep stated that a tech would call to set up an appointment. Tech called back said that he was busy and couldn’t come today but would try to set up for the next day and would call me back. 2 weeks later tech called asking if I still needed an appointment. Horrendous service.

Description of Work
Replace garage door.

09/18/2017

Joseph B.

Excellent. Job was done in less than one day, look/work great and price was fair.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 garage doors and openers.

09/06/2017

Nick R.

However, I have called 3x and my wife has called twice and no one has called us back. horrible. We are needing to get the door replaced because it does not operate at all and is locked in an open position! Very unprofessional. The original installation went well and I'd like to continue with them but they are making it very difficult.

Description of Work
Got a quote to replace a door that they had installed less than a year ago. The door was damaged by my daughter backing into it. Quote was good,

09/03/2017

Judith W.

Please note that earlier review was written before we made contact. Once scheduled, the new garage door opener was installed quickly and works beautifully. Mike is very professional and congenial. I'm very happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener.

07/03/2017

Ana Q.

Mike was great to work with and his employer was awesome on time, friendly, professional and did an amazing job replacing my garage door.

Description of Work
Reinstall garage door and tracks.

06/07/2017

Marcel K.

Service was good and I will use them again sometime in the future.

Description of Work
Front door lock was replaced

Category doors

05/17/2017

James R.

A couple of stumbles, but the job was done in fine fashion.

Description of Work
replace garage door.

05/12/2017

phillip W.

Excellently. Note that earlier review was written before we connected.

Description of Work
Checked rollers and rails. Corrected any issues. On time and courteous.

05/09/2017

Evangeline C.

They did it one day, and its working. They did a great job. Price was a little bit too much.

Description of Work
They did garage door.

05/08/2017

Chris L.

After a few scheduling issues we finally arranged an appointment. The worker was punctual and extremely professional. Informed me of the issues and fixed them. Did not try to sell me on things I did not need which is unusual. Will use them in the future for any work needed.

Description of Work
Garage door roller replacement and tune up

05/01/2017

Marion V.

Very well; garage door is no longer out of wack and opens/closes very smoothly.

Description of Work
Had new rollers and other key components in garage door replaced; also was lubricated. Only minor complaint is that it took about a week after initial payment for them to reach out to me about an appointment date.

03/13/2017

Jacques N.

i am still waiting for the job to be done

Description of Work
Door tune up and rollers replacement.

Category garage doors

I'm sorry about your Experian. but we email you a few times and we did not get any respond. please give us a call so we can schedule a service

01/27/2017

james C.

The job is ok. Everything is working fine now. I just wish when the first guy came that he follow up with what he said that he would come back in 2 weeks to fix the noise problem. As is I had to wait 2 month and pay addtional $400 which I think is expensive.

Description of Work
Had install a garage door opener for $350. Told me I needed additional $100 for 2 garage door opener and a combination outside. Problem was that the electric garage door opener was too noisy especially on the first floor. I had the guy come in and put a belt driven version which cost me another $400. I had to call the office several time to get the guy to show up

11/14/2016

jose G.

Went well. Professional and punctual.

Description of Work
Changed out an old garage door.

11/03/2016

Martin D.

I bought the garage door deal that they had listed to replace my door for $675, and he immediately tried to upcharge me for putting windows on the door, which the deal states are included. After that, to get me to not be upset about him doing that, he tried to tell me that he was going to 'upgrade me' to an insulated door with a steel back, even though that is the EXACT door that the deal listed. I should have probably cancelled the deal at that point, but he said he could get it installed the next week, so I kept with him, as my prior door was wood, and had started to rot at the bottom. the next week, he told me he had to wait for the door I wanted to be in stock, and that he could do the door on 11/1, which wasn't too long of a delay. on the morning of 11/1, I received a text that he was going to have to reschedule as his car had broken down. he rescheduled for today, and when he replaced the door, he left a gap at the bottom, and you can see daylight. I called him to ask if he could fix it, and he said that there was nothing he could do, and it wasn't his problem, and that I should fix my floor. Instead of attempting to assist the situation, he stated that I was too much trouble to deal with since I wouldn't pay him more for the windows that were included in the deal.

Description of Work
garage door replacement

10/25/2016

Jamie N.

Very well. Beautiful, premium, new garage door. I explained what I was looking for and Mike ordered and installed. Very little effort on my part!

Description of Work
Garage door

10/09/2016

laura K.

Mike at All Us Doors was the most professional and most reasonable estimate but more importantly the most honest when it came to making a decision of who to go with. His work was fast and efficient and I am completely pleased and will hire again for many other needs around the house that will need updating. Thank You!

Description of Work
We needed a new double garage door that had buckled in the middle from the cheap door purchased less than 10 years ago from Home Depot.

Category garage doors, doors

10/03/2016

David L.

Quite well, once we had a time agreed.

Description of Work
Garage door maintenance.

09/28/2016

Helen M.

very well , Waiting on remote control, due next week. Work was done very professionally and timely.

Description of Work
replace old garage door opener with new liftmaster opener

09/08/2016

Andry D.

The main door was installed quickly, but it took 2 weeks for the outdoor seals. Overall good job.

Description of Work
New door installed.

09/06/2016

paul P.

They did not do work.They did not call back on a timely manner. Called back after job was done.

Description of Work
Replace springs

08/26/2016

Deborah H.

Instead of replacing 21-ft aluminum door, All US Door suggested replacing the tracks and installing a heavier-duty motor. Although there was no guarantee fix would work, it was much cheaper than the cost of replacement. Fixed, the door works better and smoother than it did when it was brand new. Also replaced turnkey and remotes with key pad and new remotes.

Description of Work
My garage door was in dire need of repair. Was off the tracks and would get stuck and not close properly. Drag on motor required manual input to lift the door. Responded to offer to install door 7 ft door for about $700; more for a larger door. Did not get multiple bids and thought could get job for less, but wanted job done. Price was fair

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Offices in Northern NJ, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, Orange, Rockland, Putnam, Ulster, and Dutchess Counties in New York and Fairfield County, CT. We provide garage door service when it’s convenient for you. Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 10 Consecutive years. All phone calls answered 24/7. Weekends available at no extra charge. All technicians are drug and background checked. Cost is determined by the job. FREE estimates on new garage doors. Service fees may apply. No extra charge for after-hours service.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi
    All Door & Garage, Inc.

Welcome to All Door and Garage, Inc. Garage Door Sales, Repair maintenance and Installation Services. In business since 2008 serving the New York Tri - State area, All Door and Garage has a well-earned reputation for superior quality and excellent customer services including commercial and residential Garage Door Repair & Installation. We carry the most comprehensive selection of carriage house, steel and wood sectional and panel garage doors as well as roll up and swing gates. We offer 10% discount to senior citizens and 10% off new Garage Doors installations. FREE ESTIMATES FOR NEW GARAGE DOORS INSTALLATIONS.

Closing Masters Garage Door

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent quality and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

2022 Super Service Award

Residential & commercial garage doors & opener repair & replacement. Door sections replaced & broken garage door cables.

Ask for details.