AAA Lawn Sprinklers & Landscaping, LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2011

Please call office for pricing on services. We charge a service call fee on all Irrigation Services and billing is due at end of service APPOINTMENTS ARE MADE THROUGH THE OFFICE AND NOT BY E-MAIL We execpt Visa, Master card, checks, and cash...

Rock Landscaping

Rock Landscaping

We are a group of Glen Rock graduates from the class of 2018 who run a local landscaping service, Rock Landscaping. Our focus is quality; we never cut corners, even if it’s more expensive. Our competitors may offer lower rates but we take the time to make sure your 100% satisfied.

08/05/2015

great no bull gets job done with exceptional attention to detail.  if the is a problem he calls back and fixes it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Todd is a wonderful contractor!  Excellent pricing, clean, doesn't smell,  says hello and returns phone calls.  His work is orderly and very clean.  He likes dogs and treats people fairly!  He is brutally honest and to the point.  I can see how some people may not be receptive to his honesty,  but they are most likely very stupid or impressed in the belief of their own intellectual superiority .  In short,  if you want quality work with no hassles hire him.

08/02/2015

Unresponsive;terrible customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called several times for an estimate for installation of an irrigation system  Company came highly recommended from a trusted source.  Finally, I was told "Todd" would be by the house the following Friday. That was in June.  Never received estimate and have not heard from the company since.

10/15/2013

He is neat, punctual, and professional. Honest pricing and straight to the point. Having prior experience in the field I am able to identify quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Todd installed an irrigation system at my home.

06/16/2012

Todd was a really good egg. He was the first person I found on Angie's List. I am happy that we went with him. He was prompt to the appointment and made me an offer I could not refuse. A great value for the money. Todd answered any questions I posed to him and being the type of person to ask many questions, believe me I asked a lot. His staff is professional, clean and organized. When they left my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn irrigation system and new sod installation.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

10/17/2011

Terrible .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Owner would not listen to my instruction as to the problem. Very arrogant. So I told him to leave and he wanted to leave. He kept saying that he was smarter than I was. I believe he was prejudice and was shocked that I was not white.

CATEGORY landscaping

The problem with this reveiw is that I was NEVER at this address and I never met with the this homeowner !!! if you look at my other reveiws you will see that I am a very professional contractor.

We are a Full service Lawn care company who specialize in Landscape Irrigation. We hold Valid Licences with the NJ Dep and are a certified Backflow Preventor inspector & Tester.

We service New Jersey Counties Bergen and Passaic only