A-1 APPLIANCE REPAIR SVC INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2005

3 EMPLOYEES. MYSELF AND MY TWO SONS NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY. DO NOT CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE....

Edgewater Appliance NJ is the best appliance service in the area. We are very dedicated to our craft and to helping fix those broken appliances. We charge a $75 service fee if we show up and you do not use our services. If you choose to go with us, their is no service fee for any current or future service needs. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Please give us a call, and let us know what we can do for you. Serving Bergen and Hudson County, Hoboken, Jersey City, Parsmus, Fairview, NJ; Cliffside Park, NJ; Ridgefield, NJ; Palisades Park, NJ; Fort Lee, NJ

Will travel to Bergen County & portions of Essex, Morris, Rockland & Passaic counties.

Accu-Tech Appliance repair service is dedicated to providing you with the best possible service on all types and brands of your major appliances. Our service hours are : Monday - Friday 8:00am. - 5:00pm Saturdays 8:00am - 1:00 pm. Evening appointments are also available. We also provide a 1 year Warranty on Parts and Labor.

09/12/2019

Jeff from A-1 may be the best appliance repairman I have ever met. He has literally saved me thousands of dollars by saving my appliances and keeping me from having to by new. When another repairman told me to not bother fixing my dryer and that I should buy a new one, Jeff replaced a sensor for $200 and it was good as new. That was 7 years ago. Today he replaced the a belt from the same dryer, wh...

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

Category appliance repair

08/22/2019

Came in as scheduled, diagnosed and replaced a defective part. Only reason for the B on price is that I don't know what a part should go for. $500 seemed high for apart replacement.

Description of Work
wine celler cooling system wasn't working

05/21/2018

Jeff from A-1 was very professional and communicative throughout multiple visits over 2 weeks to fix a dishwasher. He waived service fees for later visits and finally resolves a somewhat tricky clog that caused the breakdown. Overall I am satisfied with the service and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

10/05/2017

Very well each time they provided service. Prompt & professional service.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

09/11/2017

Great diagnosed both issues. Dishwasher tricky diagnosis but tech found issue and fix.

Description of Work
Checked microwave. Also diagnosed dish wash and fixed.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

APPLIANCE REPAIR & SERVICE INCLUDING ALL MAKES & MODELS OF REFRIGERATORS, WASHERS, DRYERS, RANGES, AIR CONDITIONERS, MICROWAVES, DISHWASHERS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, TRASH COMPACTORS & COOKTOP HOODS.