360 Painting Monmouth County

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2010

At 360 Painting Monmouth County, we’re proud to be your local choice for professional painting services. Every 360 Painting location is locally owned, operated, and committed to the needs of home and business owners. Simply put, we love to see happy customers. We know how hard it can be to find painting contractors you can rely on, and we take pride in offering a level of professionalism and customer care rarely found in the painting business....

Pro Vision Painting

ALL HEARTS PAINTING AND DECORATING LLC

We combine quality workmanship and outstanding professionalism to provide the most affordable interior and exterior painter services in NJ. All’hearts painting and decorating llc appreciates their loyal customers and their referrals!

Offers by ALL HEARTS PAINTING AND DECORATING LLC on Angi
Navas Painting & Powerwash

With over 10 years of experience, we focus on Painting and Power Washing services in the Red Bank area. We will treat your property as if it were our own. Give us a call today, we look forward to working with each and every customer.

Offers by Navas Painting & Powerwash on Angi

05/13/2019

Had an appointment that was canceled by the company. Was told that maybe they would call to reschedule. I contacted them again to reschedule and was never called back.

Description of Work
Staining of my deck

Category deck cleaning

11/04/2017

Mike and his son did a great job, and they were a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house.

Category house painters

09/02/2017

Mike and Travis did a great job painting our house, with some window repair as well - replaced trim on 4 windows. They were also kind to our pets. Pleasure to do business with. Painting was tidy and nicely done (see photos - and the color is softer in real life!)

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

07/19/2017

Great! It took a while to get the job underway because we kept getting rain, but once it dried up Mike came out and did an excellent job! Mike power washed the front porch and side deck, and also used a cleaning solution to get the white vinyl railings on my front porch clean - I don't think they've looked that good since they were brand new ten years ago! Mike also power washed part of my white v...

Description of Work
Front porch and side deck power washing and staining, front door sanding and staining.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

07/18/2017

very well... speedy response & finish

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category house painters

05/28/2017

From our first phone conversation to completion of the work, Mike was prompt and professional. He and his son, Travis, did an excellent job. Although the job required additional stripping and prep, Mike stayed with his original estimate, which was very fair based on other estimates we received.. Knowing the additional time and labor that was involved we choose to be fair and paid additional compensation. Mike's statement that he wouldn't be satisfied until the job was perfect was definitely true. We highly recommend them and would definitely call on them again.

Description of Work
Deck stripping and re-staining.

Category deck cleaner","pressure washer

10/22/2016

The job went very well. Mike was great at keeping in touch with me and letting me know when he would be at the house and he showed up when he said he would. If he was not able to come due to weather, etc, he called and told me so I was not left wondering and waiting, as it is with some contractors. I feel confident that if I have any problems, Mike and Travis will come back to correct any problem so that we are totally satisfied with the job. Mike is very enthusiastic and knows his stuff and that put us at ease.

Description of Work
We needed our redwood deck powerwashed and re-stained. The contractor we hired 3 years ago did a terrible job because it started peeling and got worse each year. I called Mike for an estimate based on the Angie's List reviews I read and he came the very next day to give us an estimate. My husband was looking for somebody to look at the peeling deck and tell us exactly what needed to be done and that was Mike. He sat down and took the time with us to explain why it was peeling and assured us that if he did the work, it would look great and would hold up. There were also some small repairs that needed to be done and he said that it was no problem and that he would do the repairs prior to staining the deck.

Category deck cleaner

04/29/2015

Mike is a down to Earth, good, honest, and professional person. I got quotes from other painters for more than double the price and time. Mike did the job in one day.

Category house painter

04/17/2015

Very simple job. Touch up done timely and expertly

Category interior painter

07/29/2014

Am very impressed with the job that Mike and Travis did on my deck...Firstly, Mike was accomodating and agreed to stain the deck with a product - TWP 1500 - that was being shipped to me instead of one of the products he is used to. (This is an oil based wood preservative very popular in the Midwest. I like using oil based products on my deck; .these are impossible to find in NJ these days......EPA outlawed certain stains here due to VOC regulations...this product - TWP 1500 - is oil based but yet it passes EPA requirements. However, it is not sold at stores in NJ). Mike did the job in two parts which impressed me very much. Prior workmen in the past had come and washed/ cleaned the deck, then immediately put down the stain, usually with a power sprayer and some back brushing. Mike washed the deck first, let it dry, then came back to stain on another day. He and Travis did a meticulous job.....carefully brushing the stain on with a brush. I would recommend him (them) highly.

Description of Work
Contacted him to clean and stain deck with oil base stain I was getting on the Internet....estimate was for labor only

Category deck cleaner","pressure washer","interior painter

Commercial and residential interiors and exterior painting, drywall repairs, paint or stain work you need & deck specialists.

Do not do put up wallpaper.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover