ALL CLEAR Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Drain & Sewer Cleaning of Mercer

New Jersey
New Jersey: General
03/31/2023

Ewing, NJ 08638

Please call for more details.

We are a family owned & operated business! We do all the work ourselves & don't sub-contract anything! We charge by the job & NOT by the hour! We give FREE estimates for Plumbing, Drain & Sewer Cleaning & FREE estimates on replacements of Heating & AC Units as well! Ask about our fantastic Finance Options! ***** CALL THE NUMBER NEAREST YOU: Ewing (609) 883-5744, Hopewell (609) 737-4436, Princeton (609) 924-5548, West Windsor (609) 443-9142, Hamilton (609) 584-8914, Trenton (609) 393-9068, Bordentown (609) 298-3614, OR call us TOLL FREE at (800) 405-2505...

plumbers (140)drain cleaning (26)sewer cleaning (11)HVAC Companies (10)water heaters (9)home remodeling (5)well & water pump repair (3)drain pipe installation (2)gas leak repair (1)water softeners (1)septic tank service (1)

11/15/2021

prashant S.

Alejandro did an excellent job replacing the valve. He took care of everything related the water leakage.

Description of Work
Changed the shut off valve in the basement on 11/15/2021

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate it very much when people such as yourself take a few minutes out of their day to write about their experience with us! Love the 5 stars!!!

03/20/2021

Matthew C.

Well it was a rough week at our household as our sewer line backed up into the first floor bathroom and basement. Our regular plumber does not service sewer lines and much to our surprise we discovered many other plumbers do not as well. All Clear Plumbing ... of Mercer came to the rescue to help snake the sewer line and get our plumbing functional again. They were timely, professional and explained processes and remedies over and over again until we completely understood the situation. Then, almost comically, one day later our 14-year-old hot water heater started leaking as it rusted through the bottom. All Clear was able to come out the next day and quickly replaced the 40 gal. unit with a 50 gal. for our family of four. I cannot thank Fabian and Michelle enough for their customer service and responsiveness. Unfortunately for us, looks like we have a sewer line replacement in our near future, but I trust it will be a seamless process thanks to everyone at All Clear.

Description of Work
Sewer line snaking, sewer line video inspection, hot water heater replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Review for ALL CLEAR Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Drain & Sewer Cleaning of Mercer - ., Ewing, NJ - 39258634

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We very much appreciate all of your kind words and your very high marks!! It was a pleasure working with you too! You certainly had an eventful week to say the least! Hopefully the worst of it is over now and things will be smooth sailing from here on out!

03/18/2021

Joe T.

Magnificent & professional service provided!

Description of Work
Sewer/drain cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Cost $436.1

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We really appreciate it and we appreciate your business! If you ever find yourself in need again, we'd be happy to help!

01/15/2021

Miranda H.

1000000% RECOMMEND What an amazing experience (after a scary find of a clogged sewer drain)! Upon finding saturated ground near my sewer access, i was totally freaked out and called one of the "big name" guys who told me that I was probably going to need my whole pipe replaced, old house, expensive, etc., etc. after very little inspection and I was immediately uncomfortable with that. After I called for a couple of opinions, All Clear was recommended to me by a friend that had called you to go to his rental property in the middle of the night on a weekend HOLIDAY. The person who answered upon my initial call was very nice, knowledgable and confident All Clear could get the job done. My interaction with her was by far my best experience of calling around to companies and it made me feel secure in having All Clear come out. The time she quoted me was spot on and she called prior to the arrival of the plumbers so I had time to get home from work. The two gentleman that came, Lucas and Al, were absolutely AMAZING. Again, calm, knowledgeable, confident. These traits really help a homeowner in distress who doesn't know what to do next and is fearing the expense and time their utilities might be down! They got the clog out efficiently, answered all of my questions and just were super nice overall!

Description of Work
Clearing a Sewer Drain

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Oh my goodness!!!...Thank you so much for taking the time to write this absolutely wonderful review!!! We very much appreciate all of your kind words! I'm so happy that we could help!!

06/06/2020

Debra J.

All Clear does not sell the system we needed, but they responded very quickly and Michelle was sweet and offered another name for me to call. I would definitely call them again if I needed them!

Description of Work
New mini split air conditioning system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

Aww thank you! It was very kind of you to take the time out to write this sweet review! It is much appreciated and we look forward to working with you for any other needs that arise!

01/23/2020

Robert F.

The people from this company (from the telephone contact to the actual servicemen) were all kind, professional and compassionate - they listened and talk and consulted on everything and there were no surprises from them - highly recepmmended

Description of Work
leak from baathroomn into ceiling over living room

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We appreciate your business and all of your kind words!

09/30/2019

Mildred R.

Job went smoothly-service representative is knowledgeable and very professional!

Description of Work
replacement of air conditioner part

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this terrific review! We appreciate all the high marks too! It was a pleasure working with you!

07/27/2019

Maureen M.

Why does stuff like this only happen on the weekend??? In spite of that, we got a very friendly and helpful person on the phone around 1pm. It is 3pm now and...they have come and gone. The team was very professional and -- obviously! -- efficient. We have found our forever plumbers.

Description of Work
Sewer line was clogged :-(

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We really appreciate all the kind words and are so happy to hear that we'll be your go-to plumbing company from now on!

06/04/2019

Michael D.

Called and spoke with Michelle who was able to have someone come out on short notice (I had to call out of work that day to take care of a sick toddler). Luke came in the time window I was given. Originally, I was only going to have him replace the condensation pump, but I asked him about an upstairs drain that needed to be replaced. He gave me a quote and said if I went forward with the sink as well, he'd give me a discount since he was already there. He performed both services quickly, efficiently, and neatly. It should be noted that I have used this company twice prior with excellent results as well. I just kept forgetting to put up reviews. They previously fixed a frozen pipe and unclogged two drains for us. On one of the calls, the plumber mentioned he smelled natural gas while he was walking up our driveway. He asked for permission to look at our gas line and furnace which I allowed. After checking things out, he said he didn't think the leak was coming anywhere near the house, but recommended I call the gas company's hotline anyway. Lo and behold, a few weeks later the gas company finally came out and found a small leak in the line by our curb. I just wanted to mention that little anecdote to show these folks treat your house like theirs.

Description of Work
A/C condensation pump replace; bath faucet drain replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this fabulous review! We so appreciate people like yourself who go the extra mile to take a minute and give praise to our plumbers who do take the time to make sure things are right. It is always a pleasure working with you!

02/26/2019

Thomas S.

Outstanding. Both the office personnel and the plumber (Lucas) were very professional. Lucas was very quick, explained my options, and did outstanding work. Next time I need a plumber This is the team I’m calling!

Description of Work
Installation of a garbage disposal where there was none. Repair leak in dishwasher supply.

Category plumbing

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this outstanding review! We really appreciate all the high marks you've given us and we look forward to working with you again!

12/10/2018

Karen V.

Fine. I was impressed with the person who took my information on the phone (she also called me when the plumber was on his way). Lucas, the plumber, was very pleasant and professional. I have a new faucet ordered by mail, and will call All Clear when it arrives so that they can do the installation.

Description of Work
I thought I needed a kitchen faucet repair, but when the plumber came to give me an estimate, he discovered that a part of the faucet was broken where the spout connection attaches to the sink. I told him I would purchase a new faucet and would call for installation when I had the faucet in hand.

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this very positive review! We appreciate it and look forward to working with you again!

12/05/2018

Patricia H.

These guys were pros, had a good team for the job. They replaced the interior cast iron line, to the outside wall, and to the stack on the inside. It all went smooth, and passed inspection. Only thing this guy is in such demand, you may have to wait a bit for a non emergency job. I had another emergent job that I couldn't use him on, cause of it. I would recommend this company though. About to call them on my new home, not a sewer line issue, thank god.

Description of Work
Interior Sewer Line Replacement

Category plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this terrific review! I'm so glad we could help, but I am sorry to hear that we couldn't get to you for that other job you needed in time! We are super happy to hear though that you will come back to us when you need to!

11/05/2018

heather B.

Awesome company! Called on Friday and they came out first thing Saturday morning. Another company supposedly tried to snake the drain then told me the drain couldn't be unclogged and the basement floor had to be dug up to get to the main pipe to replace it- $5,000- $7,000!! Along came AllClear and said there was no way the drain could have been snaked without cutting the pipe as it was a double sink- so he cut the pipe and found the clog in the trap- snaked the main pipe where there were no problems and now the water runs right on through. So happy - will definitely call again for any future needs!! Also referred to friends and family!

Description of Work
Drain unclogged

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for your referrals! I'm soo happy we could help!! It's a shame that there are such crummy companies out there looking to take advantage of people! We are here if you should ever need us again!

10/07/2018

Kal D.

new hose bib and shut off valve was installed. work completed on time. Called in for estimate and appointment. luckily Lucas was available to come down and inspect the same day. This is the third time we have used their service.

Description of Work
Replace cracked hose bib

Cost $399.99

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We are so happy we could help and even happier that you keep turning to us when you have plumbing situations arise!

08/20/2018

Elizabeth F.

I wish I could award All Clear plumbing six stars! We have been using them for the past seven years. We live in a 200 year old home that comes with its share of problems. Every time we have needed a plumber for either renovation work or an emergency, we call them! They are incredibly professional, kind,caring,knowledgeable and on time. I highly recommend All Clear!

Description of Work
Sewer lines cleared, installed hot water heater, switched out faucets.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this fabulous review and for your wonderful words!! You are too kind! You are always a pleasure to work with and we truly appreciate your business!

07/12/2018

charles W.

plumber had the exact parts needed in truck to replace malfunctioning hardware, and was patient and did not give up when one of the parts simply would not yield to make room for its replacement. very clean, articulate, knowledgable young man.

Description of Work
issues w/ toilet hardware

Work Completed On 06/30/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! I'm just so glad that our determination paid off and we could help!

06/03/2018

Charles K.

Very well. New copper piping was installed quickly and without any problems

Description of Work
Replace galvanized water pipes in basement

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this great review! We appreciate all the straight A's too!

05/15/2018

Charlien T.

I am very impressed by All Clear Plumbing! I will be using this company for all my future plumbing needs. The plumbers, Fabian and Jose were very knowledgeable, respectful and professional. This company exudes professionalism from calling to make the appointment to the completion of the plumbing job. Thank you All Clear for remembering the customer's needs come first and work quality is very important. OUTSTANDING!!!!

Description of Work
The Kitchen Faucet was replaced and a toilet gasket was replaced.

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this fabulous review! You were a pleasure to work with also! I'm so glad to hear that we will be your go-to plumber from now on!

01/24/2018

Vincent P.

Very smoothly. Moved up appointment to get gas line in before Best Buy delivery.

Description of Work
Excellent work on gas line Used black pipe instead of using shortcut with flex-pipe. Also supplied an adaptor needed to hook up stove. Happy with work so also had them do bathtub and shower fittings

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! I'm so glad we could help and I'm so happy to hear how happy you were with our work!

01/23/2018

Matt E.

What a phenomenal duo. Punctual, extremely personable and professional. A true pleasure to deal with. Will definitely use All Clear for my plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Installation of a new garbage disposal as well as a variety of plumbing projects.

Category plumbing,home remodeling,drain cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! We really appreciate all the kind words and we are so happy to hear that you will be using us for your future needs!

12/13/2017

William Y.

Perfectly, got done exactly what I needed.

Description of Work
Fix a leak on boiler and re-plumb a bathroom sink and add shutoffs.

Work Completed On 11/27/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We appreciate all the high marks!

11/15/2017

Jean B.

Lucas came, opened the basement ceiling and determined that mice had gnawed on the hot water pipe to the kitchen sink. He repaired the damage quickly & efficiently.

Description of Work
I had water coming through my basement ceiling.

Work Completed On 11/14/2017

Review for ALL CLEAR Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Drain & Sewer Cleaning of Mercer - ., Ewing, NJ - 36570800

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this great review! We appreciate all the straight A's!

10/26/2017

Aleksandra K.

Good response, job was done well and efficiently. Good recommendations were given. We had no complaints and wee happy with the service. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Several appointments