ALL CLEAR Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Drain & Sewer Cleaning of Mercer

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2007

Ewing, NJ 08638

We are a family owned & operated business! We do all the work ourselves & don't sub-contract anything! We charge by the job & NOT by the hour! We give FREE estimates for Plumbing, Drain & Sewer Cleaning & FREE estimates on replacements of Heating & AC Units as well! Ask about our fantastic Finance Options! ***** CALL THE NUMBER NEAREST YOU: Ewing (609) 883-5744, Hopewell (609) 737-4436, Princeton (609) 924-5548, West Windsor (609) 443-9142, Hamilton (609) 584-8914, Trenton (609) 393-9068, Bordentown (609) 298-3614, OR call us TOLL FREE at (800) 405-2505...

plumbers (139)drain cleaning (26)sewer cleaning (11)HVAC Companies (10)water heaters (9)home remodeling (5)well & water pump repair (3)drain pipe installation (2)gas leak repair (1)water softeners (1)septic tank service (1)

03/20/2021

Well it was a rough week at our household as our sewer line backed up into the first floor bathroom and basement. Our regular plumber does not service sewer lines and much to our surprise we discovered many other plumbers do not as well. All Clear Plumbing ... of Mercer came to the rescue to help snake the sewer line and get our plumbing functional again. They were timely, professional and explain...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line snaking, sewer line video inspection, hot water heater replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

Photo for ALL CLEAR Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Drain & Sewer Cleaning of Mercer - ., Ewing, NJ - 39258634

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We very much appreciate all of your kind words and your very high marks!! It was a pleasure working with you too! You certainly had an eventful week to say the least! Hopefully the worst of it is over now and things will be smooth sailing from here on out!

03/18/2021

Magnificent & professional service provided!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer/drain cleaning

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

COST $436.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We really appreciate it and we appreciate your business! If you ever find yourself in need again, we'd be happy to help!

01/15/2021

1000000% RECOMMEND What an amazing experience (after a scary find of a clogged sewer drain)! Upon finding saturated ground near my sewer access, i was totally freaked out and called one of the "big name" guys who told me that I was probably going to need my whole pipe replaced, old house, expensive, etc., etc. after very little inspection and I was immediately uncomfortable with that. After I call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing a Sewer Drain

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

Oh my goodness!!!...Thank you so much for taking the time to write this absolutely wonderful review!!! We very much appreciate all of your kind words! I'm so happy that we could help!!

06/06/2020

All Clear does not sell the system we needed, but they responded very quickly and Michelle was sweet and offered another name for me to call. I would definitely call them again if I needed them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New mini split air conditioning system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

Aww thank you! It was very kind of you to take the time out to write this sweet review! It is much appreciated and we look forward to working with you for any other needs that arise!

01/23/2020

The people from this company (from the telephone contact to the actual servicemen) were all kind, professional and compassionate - they listened and talk and consulted on everything and there were no surprises from them - highly recepmmended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak from baathroomn into ceiling over living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We appreciate your business and all of your kind words!

09/30/2019

Job went smoothly-service representative is knowledgeable and very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of air conditioner part

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this terrific review! We appreciate all the high marks too! It was a pleasure working with you!

07/27/2019

Why does stuff like this only happen on the weekend??? In spite of that, we got a very friendly and helpful person on the phone around 1pm. It is 3pm now and...they have come and gone. The team was very professional and -- obviously! -- efficient. We have found our forever plumbers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line was clogged :-(

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We really appreciate all the kind words and are so happy to hear that we'll be your go-to plumbing company from now on!

06/04/2019

Called and spoke with Michelle who was able to have someone come out on short notice (I had to call out of work that day to take care of a sick toddler). Luke came in the time window I was given. Originally, I was only going to have him replace the condensation pump, but I asked him about an upstairs drain that needed to be replaced. He gave me a quote and said if I went forward with the sink as w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C condensation pump replace; bath faucet drain replaced

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this fabulous review! We so appreciate people like yourself who go the extra mile to take a minute and give praise to our plumbers who do take the time to make sure things are right. It is always a pleasure working with you!

02/26/2019

Outstanding. Both the office personnel and the plumber (Lucas) were very professional. Lucas was very quick, explained my options, and did outstanding work. Next time I need a plumber This is the team I’m calling!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a garbage disposal where there was none. Repair leak in dishwasher supply.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this outstanding review! We really appreciate all the high marks you've given us and we look forward to working with you again!

12/10/2018

Fine. I was impressed with the person who took my information on the phone (she also called me when the plumber was on his way). Lucas, the plumber, was very pleasant and professional. I have a new faucet ordered by mail, and will call All Clear when it arrives so that they can do the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I needed a kitchen faucet repair, but when the plumber came to give me an estimate, he discovered that a part of the faucet was broken where the spout connection attaches to the sink. I told him I would purchase a new faucet and would call for installation when I had the faucet in hand.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this very positive review! We appreciate it and look forward to working with you again!

We provide Residential & Commercial Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Cleaning, Heating & AC services. There is no job too big or too small! For Example, we can replace the entire main water line coming into your house or just fix the dripping faucet! Whatever your needs are; I'm sure that we can help!

There's not much that we don't do as far as plumbing goes. Here are a few things though that customers are always wondering if we do... We do not do: Tiling, Grouting, Sheetrock/ Drywall, Spackling, or Electrical work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check