MCA Certified Tax Preparers LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2013

560 Sylvan Avenue Suite 1100

Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

We Make “Doing” Your Taxes... Easy… If your tax pro isn’t making it easy to get your taxes done, they’re missing the point. Taxes are just one part of your financial life. Our unique process aligns your taxes with all your other financial goals, so the “tax” part becomes easy and your other financial goals are reached faster....

05/20/2018

Carlynn F.

We had a great experience with Marc and highly recommend him. We had a change in our status and filing prep and Marc walked us through everything and answered all of our questions. Highly recommend MCA for your tax needs.

Description of Work
tax prep and filing

Category accountant

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was absolutely a pleasure working with you and your husband this year.

05/18/2018

Daniel C.

I've worked with probably half a dozen or so CPAs/accountants over the years for both personal and business. My search ends with Marc. He has proven to be very knowledgeable, and was a great asset during our audit. Straight forward and down-to-earth.

Description of Work
Tax returns and audit

Category accountant

I really appreciate working with you. Your business savvy actually inspires me as well! Looking forward to continuing to work with you each year.

02/07/2018

joshua M.

Marc was highly responsive, very professional, called me a few times to explain and obtain information. He gave me top notch service for very reasonable prices. He was also a pleasure to deal with

Description of Work
Marc did basic Tax services for my family.

Category accountant

Thank you so much for your kind words. I look forward to working with you in the future.

12/19/2017

gregory A.

great !! Mine was a mess, I was missing documents, 1099 all kinds of stuff,, very unorganized. He got all of the documents from the IRS that I was missing,, these were going back 7 years, total mess. He organized everything all i had to do was sign,, There were hundreds of pages of sales of stock from the IRS as well that had no cost,, so that would have been a disaster if not handled properly

Description of Work
4 years of taxes

11/28/2016

Ryan P.

I've filed taxes with Marc for the past three years. Marc is awesome and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend his services to anyone.

Description of Work
Filed Taxes

08/01/2016

tonya S.

Marc and his team are absolutely AMAZING to work with. I would describe him as an ethical, accurate and forward thinking tax professional. I started out using them for my personal taxes and because of excellent service I began using MCA for my business taxes and later expanded to their payroll service. Using their payroll service saved me so much time and allowed me the opportunity to focus on growing my business instead of working on payroll and tax duties. All in all on a scale of 1-10, I would rate MCA a 15. They totally exceeded my expectations and I would not trust my money with anyone else. Do yourself a favor and give them a call.

Description of Work
Tax Preparation, Payroll Services

04/13/2016

Madeline A.

Marc was the best! Our taxes were prepared in a timely manner, he gave my husband and I valuable tax information. An outstanding professional, so glad we found him on Angie's List. Don't hesitate to use his services, as we will never use H&R Block again. We will definitely be back, thank you Marc.

Description of Work
Income Tax Returns

Category accountant

Thanks so much for your review. You and your husband were amazing to work with. I hope that our tweaks will get you good results next year. I'm excited to see the effects. As always, if you have any questions throughout the year, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks for joining the MCA family of clients.

04/05/2016

Catherine S.

Marc and his team were able to schedule us quickly, even in the busy tax season. Marc took down all of our details and we did the followup remotely with files conveniently shared through a secured portal. Marc did a careful job, was pleasant to work with, and left us feeling confident that he had handled a difficult tax year for a fair price. Although I hope our taxes are never this complicated again, I'll be giving MCA tax prep a call again next year.

Description of Work
Marc helped us with a complicated tax year including returns in four states, a K-1, and the impacts of buying a home.

Category accountant

I really enjoyed working with you both this year. I had a good time discussing your many 'travels' this year. I'm glad you've settled in to your new location. I was really thankful that you traveled so very far to join the MCA family of clients. I'm glad that you liked the remote option as well. It allows us to review the return as if we were sitting in the same office space. I wish you the best in your new home and look forward to working with you next year.

02/10/2016

Richard D.

I'd always had this impression of tax professionals having icy cold personalities, an impression I'd developed after supporting a few in a corporate environment as an enterprise software analyst. Luckily, once I stepped into the MCA office I could already feel that this wouldn't be the case here. Marc was not only able to convey his knowledge of federal and state tax laws, but was also able to do it in a manner that was extremely personable yet professional. He let me know upfront that having to file returns in five states would not be the easiest thing to do, and to expect some states to question some of the logic used in the filings - but it's exactly that honesty that solidified my confidence in his ability to analyze my tax situation. He also gave me a bit of advice regarding things I could do in 2016 to improve my tax position. I would not hesitate (and I actually plan to) use his services every year come tax time. Thank you!!

Description of Work
I contacted MCA for individual, federal & multi-state tax return preparation & submission for tax year 2015.

Category accountant

Thanks so much for your review. You were such a pleasure to work with! As one of the earlier tax clients I had no idea I'd have quite a few more multiple state returns, so your return primed the pump :-) I hope your months are moving along nicely. Thanks again for being such a pleasant client.

04/20/2015

Joanne S.

Marc Adams and the staff at MCA were all very professional and pleasant to work with. This was the first time I used a tax preparer, my home based business is growing and Mr. Adams advised me of many items I wasn't deducting. He also suggested that I come back in July to access my business.

Description of Work
MCA prepared my 2014 income taxes.

Category accountant

Thank you for working with us this year! We love to work with entrepreneurs and we hope to continue working with you! I hope to see you for your mid-year review, I think it'll be valuable in helping you assess the health of your business. See you in the summer!

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Accountants/Tax Consultants
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Tax return preparation (Corporations, Partnership and of course Individuals). Audit representation -- Licensed by the Division of the Treasury to practice before the IRS. Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors offer training and customization. Full service payroll services. Quarterly Financial Tune-up services.

N/A