MCA Certified Tax Preparers LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2013

We Make “Doing” Your Taxes... Easy… If your tax pro isn’t making it easy to get your taxes done, they’re missing the point. Taxes are just one part of your financial life. Our unique process aligns your taxes with all your other financial goals, so the “tax” part becomes easy and your other financial goals are reached faster....

ZBS Group LLP

ZBS Group LLP

Trusted advisors for your family and business. We have been servicing Queens and Long Island for over 30 years. With locations in Plainview and Flushing, we are determined to help protect small businesses and families from unexpected tax burdens and maximize refunds. Our experience ranges through a wide variety of industries as well as union and government employees. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.

05/20/2018

We had a great experience with Marc and highly recommend him. We had a change in our status and filing prep and Marc walked us through everything and answered all of our questions. Highly recommend MCA for your tax needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tax prep and filing

CATEGORY accountant

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was absolutely a pleasure working with you and your husband this year.

05/18/2018

I've worked with probably half a dozen or so CPAs/accountants over the years for both personal and business. My search ends with Marc. He has proven to be very knowledgeable, and was a great asset during our audit. Straight forward and down-to-earth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax returns and audit

CATEGORY accountant

I really appreciate working with you. Your business savvy actually inspires me as well! Looking forward to continuing to work with you each year.

02/07/2018

Marc was highly responsive, very professional, called me a few times to explain and obtain information. He gave me top notch service for very reasonable prices. He was also a pleasure to deal with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marc did basic Tax services for my family.

CATEGORY accountant

Thank you so much for your kind words. I look forward to working with you in the future.

12/19/2017

great !! Mine was a mess, I was missing documents, 1099 all kinds of stuff,, very unorganized. He got all of the documents from the IRS that I was missing,, these were going back 7 years, total mess. He organized everything all i had to do was sign,, There were hundreds of pages of sales of stock from the IRS as well that had no cost,, so that would have been a disaster if not handled properly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 years of taxes

11/28/2016

I've filed taxes with Marc for the past three years. Marc is awesome and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend his services to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filed Taxes

CATEGORY accountant

Tax return preparation (Corporations, Partnership and of course Individuals). Audit representation -- Licensed by the Division of the Treasury to practice before the IRS. Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors offer training and customization. Full service payroll services. Quarterly Financial Tune-up services.

N/A