Elmwood Certified Auto Services

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2007

302 Broadway

Elmwood Park, NJ 07407

We are a complete ASE certified auto repair facility. We do all vehicle maintenance and repair work. We use quality CARQUEST parts. All our parts come with a 2 year or 24,000 mile nationwide warranty....

01/31/2019

Edward G.

These guys are great. They really know what they're doing. Their prices are totally reasonable and you'll never feel like you're getting lied to or ripped off like at some other places. This is a very trustworthy shop and they treat you like family. I've been using them for years and have never been disappointed. Keep up the great work guys.

Description of Work
Blower motor on Ford Transit

Category muffler repair,auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,electrician,tree service,radiator service,car inspections

Thank You for the great review. We appreciate your business. Give us a call when your vehicle needs servicing. Thanks Again Dennis

08/27/2018

Marc L.

Quick and to the point. This shop runs like a well oiled machine. Quick honest answers and quality service. I would never go elsewhere.

Description of Work
Oil Change, Tires, Brakes

Category auto repair,car tires

Thanks for choosing our company to service your car. I appreciate the opportunity. I will always try to give you and all our customers the best service I can. Thank you very much. DENNIS

07/31/2018

Abdul H.

The best knowledgeable mechanics. Extremely Honest. Reasonable price. I was driving to Pennsylvania from Stony Brook, Long Island, NY. My GMC Yukon start sounding metal grinding behind driver side rear wheel. I pulled over route 80 exit 57 west bound. Had to spend night at TowneHouse Inn near Paterson New Jersey. Fisrt thing next moring I googled nearby shop and found Elmwood Certified Auto Service 2 miles away. Dennis fixed my car in 30 min. Found my emergency break pad came out and was rubbing and he told me all the options. In $45 total I was driving back to Pennsylvania. I then went to Canada and drove car trouble free from Niagra to Mississauga and Toronto back and forth. Dennis was my Angel. Real nice and honest Italian fella.

07/13/2018

Abigail G.

The experience was overall amazing. After just having my car brake down in the middle of the road, I arrived to the nearest mechanic which lead me here. Not only had they accepted my situation, they quickly started to examine my car, I learned that it was just a minor axel fix. They were so nice enough to have my car ready that same day. I'd like to apperiacte everyone there who helped get the pieces and labor done in time. They even went the extra mile and examine the car for any other problems such as driving it to make sure it's okay. They also fixed my broken license plate! Everything turned out to be offertable too!! This is the spot for honest genuine feedback. As I can ever say it many times, thank you guys a whole bunch. Definitely until next time - abi

Description of Work
My car broke down needed a new axel piece for tire movement

02/06/2018

Joshua B.

This is probably the only place I would trust with my car. I started coming here a little over a year ago when I got my car in 2016 by my dad’s recommendation who’s been going here for years, and I can honestly say that I’ve always had a positive experience since then. Dennis and his team always do an amazing job in whatever service I need while maintaining the same level of quality and efficiency throughout. They’ve always been accommodating to my schedule, especially if I had to stop in early in the morning before going to work or if I had a busy schedule. What I admire the most about this place is the transparency Dennis and his team have. Whenever I go to any other car service center or dealership for a certain service (check engine light, recall, general concern, etc.) they’d always tell me that something’s wrong with my car and then some more and that it needed to be fixed immediately via the most expensive service that they offer. Dennis always responds to my concerns honestly and thoroughly whenever completing and reviewing a service, even when I have specific questions or concerns. He is extremely straightforward and always gives me great recommendations in taking care of my car. I can definitely attest that he and his team are here for honest, quality service for your car and not to make as much money off of you each time you visit. If you need to go to a place for any sort of auto service, this is the first place I’d recommend without a doubt.

Description of Work
Oil Change, Tire Rotation and Balance, and General Inspection

01/26/2018

Myrt F.

great - Dennis (owner) saved me hundred of dollars fixing my car; did not need a new oil pan or engine oil leak as recommended by Mahwah Honda. I highly recommend Dennis and his company. Excellent and Honest. Trust in Dennis

Description of Work
service engine and oil pan

Category auto repair,car inspections

11/07/2017

Laurie P.

Always goes very well! Dennis, the owner, gives very personalized service. His staff is courteous, knowledgeable, and very helpful. They always get us on the schedule in a very timely manner and take us on an emergency basis when needed. Prices are very fair. He is honest! We know we're getting the best service possible and totally trust his judgement in servicing our vehicles. We're grateful to have an honest mechanic!

Description of Work
Regular repairs and maintenance for all our vehicles. Also, emergency work.

10/27/2017

kirk S.

I have several cars ranging from an old Dodge to Hyundai to Porsche and Elmwood Certified Auto Service has handled repairs on all of these vehicles without issue, and have saved me significant cash over dealer repair shops. They are readily available, provide good upfront estimates, do the work quickly and accurately. Its difficult to fine a repair shop that is trustworthy and good. I highly recommend Elmwood Auto service, and you can see why they get such great reviews.

Description of Work
Brakes, gas gauge,

Category auto repair,electrician

09/27/2017

Martin S.

Dealing with Dennis made the service go as smoothly a possible. He was friendly, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and got my car in right away. I'm a DIY-er and wanted someone more experienced to perform the work. Dennis(and Randy) were up front about additional costs(if there were going to be any). They explained why services were needed and how the services would the cars performance - no surprises. The best thing about using Certified Auto Services is they were able to tell me exactly when the car would finished to the minute! Now my car is running better than ever. These guys are my new mechanics.

Description of Work
I took my Mercedes E 320 to Certified Auto Services because I needed a new fuel filter, fuel line, oil change and tune up.

Thank you for the great review. Call us when you need service. Thanks Dennis

09/12/2017

richard V.

it's never easy writing a check for car repair bc a lot of lot of time you never really know what you are paying for so it is refreshing when you find professionals that are transparent to every detail ....every part price why they are using said part down to how much time would be required even showing you the old parts...honest work for an honest price that's all a person can ask for!!

Description of Work
2015 MINI Countryman pads rotor and caliper

Category auto repair

Thanks for your great review, I hope to see you for your regular maintenance. Thanks again Dennis

KC Electric

Licensed, bonded, and insured electrician with experience since 1986, available on call. (TC Electrical Contractors Incorporated. License and Permit: 8388.) KC Electric is owner operated with experience since 2011 in the field. OSHA 10. OSHA 30. Fast, clean, reliable NEC compliant service. Expert at troubleshooting electrical systems. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial. All home installation and repairs. All commercial equipment installation and repairs. All lighting installation and repairs. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Noakes Electrical Construction

Noakes Electrical Construction LLC is a licensed and insured electrical contractor providing residential and commercial solutions within the Northern NJ area. Whether big or small, we pride ourselves in delivering exceptional service to our clients on time and within budget. Please call us today to schedule your free estimate at (631) 572-4168

Offers by Noakes Electrical Construction  on Angi
    All City Electrical

Celebrating 15 years of superior service to the community along with 20 years of hands on field experience. We specialize in all aspects of Electrical Services including: service upgrades, panel replacements, generator installation and maintenance, recessed lighting, outdoor landscape lighting and design, knob & tube wire remediation, electrical heating, bathroom fans, attic fans, ceiling fans, expert troubleshooting, electrical inspections, code violation corrections, fire alarms, camera systems, network, cable and telephone wiring and home entertainment systems. We also provide services for many big box retailers such as: Ethan Allen, Working Gear, Tesla Motors, Party City, Charles Schwab, Puma and Total Wines. We represent ourselves as knowledgeable, experienced, punctual professionals who provide fair honest pricing with no hidden fees along with proving only the highest quality products and installation services. You will not be disappointed!! Don't be fooled by other providers deals and gimmicks.

Offers by All City Electrical on Angi
    Auto Mufflers
    ASE
    ASE
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Complete Foreign & Domestic Auto. Light Truck Repairs. New Car Scheduled Vehicle Maintenance.