Elmwood Certified Auto Services

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2007

We are a complete ASE certified auto repair facility. We do all vehicle maintenance and repair work. We use quality CARQUEST parts. All our parts come with a 2 year or 24,000 mile nationwide warranty....

Mr Electric of Ramsey

Mr Electric of Ramsey

Mr. Electric is Ramsey NJ local electrician and offers comprehensive residential and commercial electrical services including repairs, upgrades, and installations while delivering high customer satisfaction by getting the job done right the first time. Our courteous technicians respect your home and family, providing an attention to detail that ensures quality, and safe work. No matter what electrical contractor services you need, Mr. Electric has the power to make things better.

01/31/2019

These guys are great. They really know what they're doing. Their prices are totally reasonable and you'll never feel like you're getting lied to or ripped off like at some other places. This is a very trustworthy shop and they treat you like family. I've been using them for years and have never been disappointed. Keep up the great work guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blower motor on Ford Transit

CATEGORY muffler repair,auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,electrician,tree service,radiator service,car inspections

Thank You for the great review. We appreciate your business. Give us a call when your vehicle needs servicing. Thanks Again Dennis

08/27/2018

Quick and to the point. This shop runs like a well oiled machine. Quick honest answers and quality service. I would never go elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change, Tires, Brakes

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Thanks for choosing our company to service your car. I appreciate the opportunity. I will always try to give you and all our customers the best service I can. Thank you very much. DENNIS

07/31/2018

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The best knowledgeable mechanics. Extremely Honest. Reasonable price. I was driving to Pennsylvania from Stony Brook, Long Island, NY. My GMC Yukon start sounding metal grinding behind driver side rear wheel. I pulled over route 80 exit 57 west bound. Had to spend night at TowneHouse Inn near Paterson New Jersey. Fisrt thing next moring I googled nearby shop and found Elmwood Certified Auto Service 2 miles away. Dennis fixed my car in 30 min. Found my emergency break pad came out and was rubbing and he told me all the options. In $45 total I was driving back to Pennsylvania. I then went to Canada and drove car trouble free from Niagra to Mississauga and Toronto back and forth. Dennis was my Angel. Real nice and honest Italian fella.

CATEGORY auto repair

07/13/2018

The experience was overall amazing. After just having my car brake down in the middle of the road, I arrived to the nearest mechanic which lead me here. Not only had they accepted my situation, they quickly started to examine my car, I learned that it was just a minor axel fix. They were so nice enough to have my car ready that same day. I'd like to apperiacte everyone there who helped get the pie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car broke down needed a new axel piece for tire movement

02/06/2018

This is probably the only place I would trust with my car. I started coming here a little over a year ago when I got my car in 2016 by my dad’s recommendation who’s been going here for years, and I can honestly say that I’ve always had a positive experience since then. Dennis and his team always do an amazing job in whatever service I need while maintaining the same level of quality and efficiency...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change, Tire Rotation and Balance, and General Inspection

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Complete Foreign & Domestic Auto. Light Truck Repairs. New Car Scheduled Vehicle Maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available