AAA Superior Construction LLC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2009

3.7

AAA-Superior is available to you 24 hours a day 7 days a week in the event of an emergency. We offer Free estimates for any Chimney, Roof, Gutter or Masonry project. AAA-Superior is CSIA Certified and State Licensed. To insure you are completely protected Superior Carries Workers Compensation Insurance in addition to a 2 million Dollar General liability policy. In addition our workers are fully trained and undergo and extensive background check prior to being hired. Our mission is 100% customer satisfaction. To better serve you AAA-Superior has locations in Bergen County, Hudson County, Essex County and Union County. You can Reach us Toll Free @ 1-877-319-1222 How can we Help you?...

Walsh Chimney is a full service chimney company that services all of New Jersey. We have Immediate Mobile Response Units standing by throughout New Jersey to serve you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide you the quality service and satisfaction you deserve by providing quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney needs including sweeping, cleaning, repair and more. At Walsh Chimney we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That's why we've provided our customers with this website which has a wealth of information about us and the chimney services we proudly provide. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don't, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We have the knowledge and experience to make sure your job is done right the first time by our qualified chimney personnel. We are Certified Environmental Cleaning Technicians, Members of the PWNA, Members of The National Chimney Sweep Guild, NCSG, Members Of New Jersey Chimney Sweep Guild, Fort Lee Chamber Of Commerce, Accredited A+ Members Of The Better Business Bureau, Members Of The National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, Angie's List & The HPBA Additional DBA Walsh Chimney. Additional contact:(C) 201-394-3400, toll free 1-800-944-6070 and Fax 201-592-7348

A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC handles all types of masonry work in the Essex County, NJ area. Locally owned and operated, we have over 40 years of dedicated experience in the industry. A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC will solve all your waterproofing and drainage problems!

We are a family owned Home Improvement/Carpentry company, that have been in the business for over 8 years. We are based out of the area of Maplewood, NJ and we proudly provide services across the state of New Jersey. We are hardworking, reliable, dedicated, and have high quality craftsmanship and workmanship. Our crews specialize in all things carpentry, and we provide our customers with the high standards that they want and deserve, within a great budget standards. We provide everything from Bathroom Renovations/Remodels to Kitchens, Basements, Siding, and much more. We even provide our customers with a complimentary Estimate consultation! So Please feel free to contact us from M-F from 9am - 5pm at 201-997-3705 or by email at info@loriacarpentry.com at any time; to schedule your Free Estimate appointment with our specialized Estimator! We hope to hear from you soon and We look forward to working with you in the near future!

07/16/2018

Job well done, these guys knew exactly what they were doing and the new gutters look great.

Description of Work
Yankee gutter removal and replacement.

Category gutter repair,chimney repair

09/28/2017

The company postponed on us multiple times. When we requested our deposit back they promised they'd come the next day, which they did. The gutter work seems adequate, but they butchered our yard with the drainage work, including not digging down far enough (so PVC pipe shows above the ground) and throwing a couple inches of dirt on top of live grass. They left plastic shavings and large sharp meta...

Description of Work
We hired AAA Superior for gutter and drainage work.

Category gutter repair

09/19/2017

They were supposed to start today but they called me today to say that they think it might rain, they hope to start tomorrow. I chose them because they were priced the lowest and they were on Angie's List and their ratings were extremely high.

Description of Work
I am having new steps put in. They gave me a quote and I said "yes, I'd like you to them".

Category masonry

07/11/2017

2 Leaks in roof out of 3 leaks were fixed. AAA Superior was unable to fix the third leak. They returned 3 times to fix the leak and were unsuccessful. After the third time they did not return my call. I complained to the Better Business Bureau and asked for a portion returned. They were very rude and unprofessional in their response. I did not want them back at my property. I was very dissatisfied...

Description of Work
3 Leaks in Roof

11/07/2016

See above. It didn't. Awful customer service.

Description of Work
I had AAA Superior give us a quote for some masonry repair work due to a fire in our chimney last February 2016. We never got around to making those repairs deciding to do without the fireplace the remainder of that winter. A few weeks ago, I called them to come out and re-quote me for the work as I was now ready to have it done. The guy showed up on time, told me he didn't think we needed the repair work which we were told was necessary the prior visit but, our chimney did need a cleaning which we were aware of. We also needed a new ash dump door and a new hearth as the old one was damaged. He gave me a quote for all of this, and also for re-pointing the exterior of the chimney once the weather got good in 2017. We schedule the chimney cleaning for the following Saturday. Well something got screwed up in their scheduling department because the guy arrived thinking he was there for a quote again. He recognized us, apologized profusely and asked if we could reset it the following Saturday 11/5 since he was short handed for cleanings that day anyway. We agreed, it wasn't a huge deal at that point. We set up the appointment between 11am and noon. At noon, nobody had arrived. I called the office and spoke to Nick, who seemed confused and befuddled that I had an appointment set. He asked if he could call me back in a few minutes to check with his workers. He called back 15 minutes later to tell me they were running later than expected due to again, being short handed. I asked him what do you mean by running late? Is that 1/2 hour? An hour? 4 hours? He wouldn't give me any specific time and I became quite annoyed at that point. Now I hear him talking to someone else, complaining about ME! He's like what do you want me to do about it? I tell him I want an exact timeframe - what kind of business can't at least estimate somewhat when workers will show up? Plus, I was supposedly to be the first one that day anyway. He then offers me $25 off the price which, honestly I thought was an insult. I told him it isn't a matter of money - it's a matter of my time. I had other things planned for the day and we could not sit in the house with the slim hope that someone might eventually show up. He gave me zero assurance that the work would be done that day. I finally got good and disgusted and told them to forget the whole thing. Which is unfortunate because a) they lost work and money and b) they lost future work and money. Overall awful customer service, I don't understand how they can be in business if this is the way they handle their customers. I am now left scrambling trying to find someone to clean the chimney, of which they seem to be few and far between in our area.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

Chimney, roof, gutters, masonry new construction cleaned, repair, replacement.

Please Inquire