ALPINE CONSTRUCTION CO

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2010

Small company with a very professional approach and each job is handled very professional with a personal touch. We work very close with the homeowner to ensure the job it exactly what they invision. Our goal is we aim to please the customer....

Davys Power Washing and soft washing is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities, and to provide our employees with a great place to work. We are a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship, in an honest, efficient and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations.

Based in Williamstown NJ, Tri-State Home Remodelers, LLC welcomes all types of customers from the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware areas. The company was founded by Mike Jastrzebski over 25 years ago. Tri State Home Remodelers, LLC is a dealer of quality materials such as GAF Timberline Roofing shingles, IKO, CertainTeed Siding, Trex Decking and many more products. Whether it is quality materials, rapid completion, or competitive pricing, we can provide it all! With over 25 years of industry experience, we can design and finish your next project within your budget limits. Please feel free to contact us for a free consultation and design appointment when considering an exterior remodel or upgrade to your home or business. Give us a call today! (609) 412-2201

The King Gutters Cleaners, - Locally Owned And Operated. We Offer Free Estimates And Believe Fair Pricing, Value, Quality, And Ethics Are The Only Way To Run A Business.

07/23/2016

Total pros. I could have found a cheaper price but I doubt they would have fixed all the structural problems they found after the old roof was removed. I just had to pay a little extra for wood. I had annoying house leaks that were 100% fixed.

Description of Work
March 30, 2015 start. Removed two layers of roofing. Fixed underlining leak problems from deracho in 2013. Installed new roof. Cleaned up like they were never there. 2.5 day job for 4-5 guys.

07/02/2015

Description of Work
I needed help with several projects and joined Angie's List for less than $10.00 a year. I found Alpine Construction on the site and called them on Sunday afternoon. Gary told me that the projects I described would cost between 150.00 and 300.00 dollars. I agreed. Gary told me they were very busy and would be replacing a roof about a mile from me the next day and, if the weather wasn't cooperative, he'd call me. On Monday, Gary called at ten AM and said he could be at my home before eleven. He and his son arrived in an exceptionally well equipped truck before eleven. Their boots were wet so they took them off before entering my home. They were so precise and detailed in their work that I asked them to do another project. They agreed and promised to get back to me. The bill was $125.00, well under their estimate. | | The next day, Gary Called at nine and arrived at nine thirty. This project was to install at mailbox statue of Uncle Sam. They carefully cut and removed a piece of sod and dug a precise hole for the statue. They even place the dirt in buckets rather than pile it on the grass. After installing Uncle Sam and pouring concrete, they cut and replaced the sod for seamless grass around the statue. The charge was $120.00. | | I now consider Gary and his son trusted friends and will seek their professional help in the future. | |

Category handyman service,roofing

08/09/2014

Work included spackling, painting, light fixture replacement, dry wall replacement, door jamb clean up, new tile flooring, and even did some carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
The irresponsible people who live above me, at my condo, caused two water leaks. Ryan did all the work at my HOI estimate.

Category handyman service

06/05/2014

Description of Work
Basement window placement 2 of them. Job very good

Category gutter repair,handyman service

10/06/2012

They have done various things around my house for at least 4 years. They are professional, reasonable and thorough. They have installed a front door, replaced a window, replaced a backing board behind a gutter, done some spackling inside, painted and replaced sone inside trim, installed a new attic fan, repaired plywood and shingles where a squirrel had chewed through.

Description of Work
Ryan capped all my soffits

Category contractors,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,replacement windows

We do a range of renovations old and new alike. Additions, new construction, kitchens, baths, basements. There is not alot we can't do but are very honest and will express that at the first estimate