Michael J Harris Inc

Founded 1915 • With Angi since January 2006

Family owned & operated. Additional phone: (732) 636-2444....

D & M Tile and Marble

D & M Tile and Marble is Irish owned by Kenny Milner who has worked in this industry for the past 12+ years. Kenny is always hands on and works on every job that he secures. Tile and Marble is all that his company does, so work is never subcontracted out. Kenny gives 100% to every job. Depending on job size, billing is as follows: 30% starters check asked for at the beginning, 20% half way through the job, and 50% upon job completion.

Junk-A-Haulics

Junk-A-Haulics is a full service junk removal company headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey. We offer a fast, friendly and professional service to help both residential and commercial clients with individual junk removal or full cleanouts of your basement, attic, shed, living room, office, garage etc. We take things such as furniture, appliances, electronics, remodeling materials, assorted clutter...pretty much everything- even the kitchen sink! Our clean cut and uniformed teams do all the hauling, loading and cleanup. All you have to do is point to what you want removed and watch your stress disappear. We charge a flat rate that includes all the labor, gas and disposal fees and we are even 20-50% cheaper than the national companies. We are also environmentally friendly because we recycle up to 100% of what we take away and give back to the community by donating whatever we can. Give the Junk-A-Haulics a call today!

Offers by Junk-A-Haulics on Angi
Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/04/2013

We got a reasonable estimate for our roof and he was very professional regarding the estimate and keeping in touch with us.

Description of Work
We contacted Mr. Harris regarding a roof replacement estimate for our old, two-layers roof. He was extremely pleasant and very professional in providing us with a reasonable quote and he was constantly in touch with us without being bothersome. We decided on going with a different company that offered the same price only because it was recommended by a friend. I even got into an argument with my husband over this because I wanted to have Mr. Harris do the job! I highly recommend him for all the above reasons. I will keep his contact information and I will definitely use him in the future. Thanks.

11/19/2012

i am extremely unhappy with their responsiveness. I called them on several occasions after the roof was installed and it takes MANY phone calls to them to get them to respond. I am not a disgruntled or vindictive customer but if I call you, you should at least return my call. Just recently with the superstorm we had the end of October 2012 here in NJ, they were called several times since we lost some shingles and needed repair, and it didn't matter if it was under the warranty or not. We needed the work done. The first call was answered and we left a message with a person. No call back. Several other calls were placed and there was no answer at all. Now I understand that some phone service is still out but we initially spoke to a person and we have no problems with our phone service. It is like pulling teeth to get a response. I was very happy with the workers who did the roof and had no problems. They were courteous, professional and knowledgable. They did a good job. Not sure where the problem lies. As of this review date, we still have not had a response.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof, ripped off old roof.

07/01/2012

The crew came on time, did most of the work in one day,and finished up the next day. Everything went extremely well and we've been lucky enough to have several storms to challenge the roof and everything is fine. We've had trouble finding a reliable slate roofer so we were very happy to find someone who knows the issue and does quality work.

Description of Work
Repaired areas of slate roof that were leaking, repaired storm damaged gutters, replaced a lot of missing slates, removed old antenna.

01/12/2009

They were very pleasant to deal with on the phone and in person. They came out and did an estimate of this house which I thought was very fair as compared to other estimates I received. Two things I didn't like is that they kept calling me after the estimate to see when they could schedule the job even though I hadn't definitely decided who would do the work. When I did call to say I would use them, they came and I signed a contract and I was told they would call and let me know which day they would be coming. I told them certain days were not good and one morning the workers showed up and I didn't know they were coming. It was a day I was supposed to be somewhere else. One of the workers said they do that all the time; not telling the customers when they are coming. Overall, they did a fine job, clean up was great and the workers got everything done in one day.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and installed a new roof. All old material was taken away by the roofer.

01/06/2006

I FELT AS IF THE MICHAEL J. HARRIS INC. WAS A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HARD WORKING COMPANY. MY NEIGHBOR HAD TOLD ME HOW GOOD MY HOME LOOKED AND ASKED ME WHO DID THE WORK. NOW SHE IS PLANNING ON GETTING HER HOME DONE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Description of Work
ALL NEW SIDING PUT ON.

Category siding

Flat roofs, shingle roofs, tile & slate roofs, siding, gutters & leaders, windows, shingle tear offs, flat roofs, EDPM, slate & tile repairs gutters & leaders, siding, windows & copper flashing.

Visa, MasterCard