TreeWorks

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

6 Meadow Dr.

Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

The company owner is a New Jersey Licensed Tree Expert and a Master Arborist. Dave is the person who will do your evaluation and written proposal. 2 of our 6 crew members are International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified arborists. The others are studying for their exams. All are expert climbers and very customer friendly. We do not have a pesticide license. We refer to a NJ Licensed Tree Expert Co. which specializes in diseases, insects, etc. Consultations to help customers choose which existing trees to keep, how to select new trees suitable for the space available....

06/04/2020

Mark O.

Tree Works crew showed up on time. The whole crew was professional and very nice. They worked very well as a team and I couldn't be happier. They have really nice "toys".

Description of Work
A large tree removed from my yard.

Category tree service

Thanks, Mark, for the nice review.............Pat

04/18/2020

Kevin H.

We had an emergency situation. A storm uprooted a 70' Spruce Tree and it was wedged within another tree above a vehicle and neighbors home .I called David, explained the situation and he was on site within 20 mins. He called me from site with his observation of the situation and price to remove the tree. I approved his price and he had a crew there within the hour. They did a fantastic job and supplied the necessary photos we needed as well. And Pat in the office was quick to supply us with a copy of their Liability Insurance. We will definitely use Tree Works again if the need arises in their coverage area.

Description of Work
Removal of a 70' Norwood Spruce that was uprooted

Category hauling services, tree service

Thank you so much for the great review. You have no idea how much it means to us.

10/25/2019

Stephen H.

The TreeWorks crew did a fantastic job removing 8 very large oak trees from my property. After the work was completed you would never know the trees were ever there, and they cleaned up the entire property extremely well. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removal of large oak trees and grinding of stumps

06/27/2019

Mark G.

The project was completed quickly at a good price. The cleanup after the project was terrific. Everyone involved from the office staff, the owner and all the workers were friendly and polite.

Description of Work
Cut down two trees.

04/03/2019

Malcolm B.

Asked for a quote but we are outside their service area. However, they gave us a recommendation about how to find a quality tree service in our area who did a great job.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category tree service

Thank you so much for your kind words.

04/02/2019

Malcolm B.

Great interaction via Angie's list. First to respond to request. Unfortunately, they do not work in the county I live, but Pat was very helpful in providing information for finding tree services that do work in my area. Very positive experience.

Description of Work
Removal of tree, stump grinding, and trimming of other trees

Thank you so much for your kind review. [Member Name Removed]

12/03/2018

Bill S.

not yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Tree and shrub trimming

11/27/2018

Bill S.

These questionaires come way too early. Last professional was a 3 month wait and this one is 6 weeks. Send me another after they are done. And your Approximate date of service doesn't let me enter February next year. and I can't omit "would I hire again. I really dont know yet.

Description of Work
Scrub and tree triming

Category landscaping, tree service

11/01/2018

S S.

Friendly, knowledgeable and professional. On time, courteous and great clean up. Knew they were here only because the tress were gone.

Description of Work
Tree removal;tree prune

08/23/2018

Lorraine E.

Wow! The Tree Works crew was fantastic. They were highly skilled. It was amazing watching them work. Not only did they remove the trees quickly and efficiently, they cleaned up so it no one could tell they were even there. The crew was friendly and professional. When we had the estimate done, we asked a lot of questions, not only about the tree removal, but about other trees on our property. We valued the feedback and wisdom. There is no doubt we would use them again if needed.

Description of Work
We had 2 dead trees removed from our yard.

Category tree service

Thank you soooooo much for your great review, [Member Name Removed]. It means a lot to us.

07/10/2018

Erin F.

Very responsive and professional. They know their trees!

Description of Work
Pruning trees

04/12/2018

Beverly C.

They were great and quick.. Even patiently dealt with persnickety neighbor. We’ve used twice.

Description of Work
Re over two very large trees

06/29/2017

Steve M.

The five-man crew came in and did an excellent job they cleaned up and left everything very neat.

Description of Work
Entire yard was pruned and dead trees taken out.

04/24/2017

Marcia G.

They provided a quote when they said they would. Excellent response time to any inquiries.

Description of Work
Needed removal of pine trees in back yard.

04/20/2017

marlene G.

I pursued six estimates (one turned down the job siting too much liability due to the pool and fencing and another was a no show once then so late for the rescheduled estimate appointment I turned them away). I can't imagine being more satisfied had I chosen one of the other tree services. Clean up left my property in better shape than when they arrived. Exceptionally pleasant experience from beginning to end. Marlene G. - Hammonton, NJ

Description of Work
Substantially topped and removed several branches from an old (100 plus), very large (over 100 foot) Poplar tree located next to vinyl fencing and an in ground pool, removed one large branch from another tree and completely removed a large (approximately 20 foot) Spruce tree with stacked stones partially surrounding it.

Category tree service

Thank you soooooo much for your great review. And the cookies were fabulous!

03/31/2017

William M.

Outstanding. Great people to deal with and do business. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Removed two dead trees and grinded stumps.

Category tree service

Thank you for such a good review. We really appreciate it.

02/27/2017

Stephen S.

They were professional, efficient, and courteous. All the employees were very polite. They came with a five or six man crew and were done in just a few hours. The yard was left neat and clean. We were extremely pleased with their work. 24

Description of Work
Three trees cut down and removed, one already down removed, four stumps ground down, all trees trimmed where necessary.

02/22/2017

Jeffrey K.

Pat from customer service was great!

Description of Work
Tree removal

10/05/2016

Dolores O.

On time, business like, polite, good to deal with.

Description of Work
Tree WORKS Dave showed up as promised, did work, cleaned up, prompt,courteous. Promises kept. Efficient.

Category landscaping, tree service

06/28/2016

Tony N.

From start to finish we were extremely pleased with our experience. TreeWorks provided EXCELLENT service and a very reasonable price. Personnel were all first rate. They responded quickly to our initial request and provided an accurate estimate. They scheduled and completed the work in a timely and professional manner.They removed additional shrubs that we had not originally requested, but should have, at no additional cost. They cleaned up the property when they completed the work and left absolutely no debris. We were not at the property when the work was performed and we were delighted when we returned and saw that they did everything they said they would (and more) and left the property in great condition - there were not even remains from the ground tree stumps. TreeWorks is a top notch contractor and we would highly recommend them to anyone in need of this type of work.

Description of Work
Removed several trees of various sizes as well as multiple overgrown shrubs, stumps were ground down and all debris was removed.

Category tree service

Thank you for your great review and your kind words.

11/26/2015

Kathie H.

Provided all work in contract and more. When they left you could not tell they were there (except for the missing or trimmed trees). My neighbor was so impressed he has them coming back for work at his house. Only down side was the amount of time it took to fit into their schedule (3 weeks) but we knew the service date before we signed the contract. Friendly and professional. They even left some cut up trees for firewood - have a friend that heats with a wood stove - at my request. All unwanted debris was chipped up on site and hauled away.

Description of Work
cut and trimmed trees

Category hauling services, tree service

Thank you so much for your great review. Please call if you ever need us again.

11/16/2015

CAROLYN H.

These guys are PROFESSIONALS! They definitely know what they are doing and they do it well. Dave, the owner, came to evaluate our trees and gave an estimate. He is very knowledgeable and we learned a lot about the trees on our property, His crew arrived as scheduled, assessed the work order, and got started. They were done in a few hours and they left the property cleaned of any debris. Pat, who runs the office, is a huge asset as well. Highly recommended business!!

Description of Work
Removed dead tree limbs; pruned several trees; took down a dying oak tree.

10/18/2015

Henry Z.

Tree Works arrived very promptly. My husband and I greeted the foreman, Shawn, outside. He introduced himself and his crew. They were all very friendly, polite, and there were no communication issues. Pat, who runs their office, was also very friendly and knowledgeable. They have two certified arborists on staff so they know how to properly trim trees and bushes. They did a great job cutting back our rose of sharon bushes. When it came time for them to cut the branches that were up really high in a couple of the trees, it was fun to watch them get the lines up into the trees then climb up by rope. It was just like I've seen on TV! They were done everything in less then an hour. They cleaned up all branches then used a blower to get rid of any small pieces. They even had their wood chipper on site to take care of the branches. We had a great experience and would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Trimmed some large bushes, cut down a tree stump and trimmed several tree branches from high up in the trees.

10/12/2015

David H.

Absolutely excellent! I've worked with several tree companies--plus have tried to contact others who never returned phone calls--Treeworks stands head and shoulders above the rest! They were exceedingly pleasant to work with, highly professional, timely, and efficient. 4 of the 5 trees were rather large and 2 of those were in hard-to-reach spots. These guys didn't have a bit of trouble. I was not yet home from work when they started (that had been part of the plan). When I did show up they were pretty much done and just cleaning up--less than 2 hours after starting! It helped that they came with a crew of 4 guys. One thing that really impressed me is that they went to great lengths to clean up all the debris they created. Branches, twigs, leaves, and sawdust from all the trees were completely gone by the time they left. They also made sure to ask me if I was satisfied with the job and needed anything else. Of course I was completely satisfied. Also, I should mention that their prices were great. They took down 5 trees, 4 of them large, ground 1 stumps, and removed everything in under 2 hours for $1500. Previously, I've paid $800 to have just one tree taken down. So I was really impressed with their prices. Their logo says "Tree Expert Company" and they are true to their word.

Description of Work
Treeworks took down 5 trees for me. 4 were basic cut-downs and 1 had stump grinding.

Category hauling services, tree service

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We really try to be the best company out there and are just thrilled when we get the kind of review you gave us. All our hard work and training are worth it......Pat

09/20/2015

Edward D.

These guys are AWESOME! The owner Dave came to my house the day I contacted them about an estimate. Pat who works in the office was very pleasant to work with and helpful. Dave is extremely knowledgeable and cares about his customers. My yard looked like a jungle. I told Dave what my vision was for my yard and left it up to him. He is a true artist. Dave showed up the morning work was starting to go over it with his crew. His crew is GREAT. Very talented and efficient. It was really cool watching them work and the process they use. I could barely recognize my yard when they were finished. My neighbors kept stoping to tell my how great it looked. Another thing that impressed me was that they had an issue with their chipper that slowed them down a little. So they gave me an extra hour of work to make up for it. All round good, honest, professional, and hardworking company and crew. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Removed approximately 15 trees and pruned remaining trees.

Thank you soooooo much........Pat