PC Doctors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2016

104 Heather Croft

Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

Hello! My name is Neal. I am here to help you. I will ALWAYS answer your phone call (or call you right back!) Here at PC Doctors we buy, sell, trade and repair new and pre-owned laptops and desktop computers, tablets, and extra-wide screen Full HD monitors . We specialize in virus and pop-up

03/05/2018

Mike E.

THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS JUST WONDERFUL!!! NEAL IS A VERY KIND & PATIENT MAN ( & EXTREMELY INTELLEGENT RE: HI-TECH ISSUES)...UNLIKE US!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH NEAL; MY HUSBAND & I WISH WE HAD YOUR EXPERTISE! ALSO,WE HAD OUR PC BACK HOME (UP & RUNNING) WITHIN 24 HOURS. WOW!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Description of Work
'JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! OUR PC WAS A TOTAL MESS... NOW, STORAGE IS MANAGED, FASTER RESPONSE, HUGE # OF PHOTOS STORED ON ANOTHER DEVICE, THIS FEELS LIKE A BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!! WE CAN ACTUALLY USE IT EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT EVERYTHING GOING WRONG(LESS STRESSFUL/MORE ENJOYABLE)...

07/27/2017

Mimie L.

Neal was great! He was pleasant, professional and receptive. He told me what was going to happen and what he was going to do, updating me every step of the way. He gave me a quote before the job and gave me options to save. He did an outstanding job and the rates were very reasonable. I will not hesitate to look for him again the next time I have a problem with my computers.

Description of Work
Computer repair. Boot problem. Troubleshooting, testing, figuring out that it was a hard drive problem. Replacing the hard drive.

10/09/2016

Michael D.

It was immediately determined that the hard drive had failed. We agreed to, what I considered VERY fair pricing depending on 2 possible scenarios that included anew hard drive and reprogramming for a max of $120. Within a day, Neal replaced the hard drive but then learned the keyboard was not working, attributable to the water. (He offered to provide photos of the water damage) I authorized replacement of the keyboard for another $40. Three days later, when the machine still was not working properly, we agreed that he would keep the laptop for parts and call it even.

Description of Work
We had a ceiling leak directly over an open HP laptop. When we discovered the situation, we had no idea how much water actually dripped into the machine. I contacted Neal (PC doctors) and dropped off the machine an hour later.

Category computer repair

Thank you for your positive review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Sorry we could not guarantee your laptop. Hopefully I can help you in the future.

07/28/2016

Douglas H.

My name is Doug Haynes and have been a computer professional for over 20 years. I have been certified CCNA, MCSE, and have taught A plus / CompTia test preparation courses. Having an extensive Hacking background I’ve performed contract work for banks, schools, and investment companies, including procurement, server setup, deployment, training, and management. I always perform due diligence when purchasing personal hardware in an effort to save money. More often than I’d care to admit, I have turned to Neil Saks of PC Doctors for unbelievable prices on high quality parts and PC’s. I also confer with Neil often, about Windows problems, as my focus has been primarily in Unix / Linux and I know that he always has his ear to the ground in regards to all current developments regarding the Windows operating system. He apparently has a fantastic technical staff and more importantly, his candid honesty and uncanny ability to ferret out super deals, constantly amazes me. I believe the general South Jersey area has no idea of the resource they have in PC Doctors. I moved to Florida over a year and a half ago and I still purchase all used equipment exclusively from PC Doctors.

Description of Work
Sold and upgraded re-certified Laptop.

Category computer repair, computer sales

Thank you [Removed members name]! It has been a pleasure to serve you. I appreciate your review and look foward to serving your needs again in the future.

07/24/2016

Bob V.

PC Dr assessed the condition in short order , and easily found the appropriate path to remedy the problem. He contacted another expert to verify his analysis, and after some discussion and a few "clicks" I was back up and running - without a recurrence sivce.

Description of Work
I had an unsolvable problem with my laptop. I tried all I could to resolve, and I am no novice at laptop problems. I contacted PC Dr. who had me come to his location immediately ( on a Sunday).

Category computer repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for this positive review. It was a pleasure to serve you and I look foward to satisfying any computer needs you may have in the future.

My Computer Works

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Computer Sales
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

FREE! FREE! Computer Check-up! FREE Diagnosis! Computer Repair & Services. Virus and pop-up removal. "tune-ups." New Windows 7 or 10 installations. Trade-in your old PC! Bargain laptop and desktop PC sales, tablets and Extra-Wide Screen Full HD monitors (screens.) Home service calls in Atlantic County NJ.