PC Doctors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2016

Computer Sales

Hello! My name is Neal. I am here to help you. I will ALWAYS answer your phone call (or call you right back!) Here at PC Doctors we buy, sell, trade and repair new and pre-owned laptops and desktop computers, tablets, and extra-wide screen Full HD monitors . We specialize in virus and pop-up removal and "tuning-up" your PC for MAXIMUM speed and performance. You can stop by our clean, neat shop anytime (by appointment please) and get a FREE diagnosis on your computers (unlike the big stores who charge you!) Yes, FREE!! I will give you my honest "informed" opinion if it is worth repairing your computer or trading it on a faster, newer bargain priced one. All of our computers come with a one (1) year warranty/guarantee and my FREE tech support for LIFE!! No one else can promise you that! I can also do home repairs in some cases within Atlantic County, NJ. We can set up your wireless network and connect any devices such as printers, phones and computers etc. All of our computers are priced to sell at rock bottom prices! Best price is guaranteed! So save on those Big prices in those "big" stores! Please give me a call anytime at (609) 289-9620 so that I may help you....

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

03/05/2018

THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS JUST WONDERFUL!!! NEAL IS A VERY KIND & PATIENT MAN ( & EXTREMELY INTELLEGENT RE: HI-TECH ISSUES)...UNLIKE US!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH NEAL; MY HUSBAND & I WISH WE HAD YOUR EXPERTISE! ALSO,WE HAD OUR PC BACK HOME (UP & RUNNING) WITHIN 24 HOURS. WOW!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Description of Work
'JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! OUR PC WAS A TOTAL MESS... NOW, STORAGE IS MANAGED, FASTER RESPONSE, HUGE # OF PHOTOS STORED ON ANOTHER DEVICE, THIS FEELS LIKE A BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!! WE CAN ACTUALLY USE IT EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT EVERYTHING GOING WRONG(LESS STRESSFUL/MORE ENJOYABLE)...

07/27/2017

Neal was great! He was pleasant, professional and receptive. He told me what was going to happen and what he was going to do, updating me every step of the way. He gave me a quote before the job and gave me options to save. He did an outstanding job and the rates were very reasonable. I will not hesitate to look for him again the next time I have a problem with my computers.

Description of Work
Computer repair. Boot problem. Troubleshooting, testing, figuring out that it was a hard drive problem. Replacing the hard drive.

10/09/2016

It was immediately determined that the hard drive had failed. We agreed to, what I considered VERY fair pricing depending on 2 possible scenarios that included anew hard drive and reprogramming for a max of $120. Within a day, Neal replaced the hard drive but then learned the keyboard was not working, attributable to the water. (He offered to provide photos of the water damage) I authorized replac...

Description of Work
We had a ceiling leak directly over an open HP laptop. When we discovered the situation, we had no idea how much water actually dripped into the machine. I contacted Neal (PC doctors) and dropped off the machine an hour later.

Category computer repair

Thank you for your positive review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Sorry we could not guarantee your laptop. Hopefully I can help you in the future.

07/28/2016

My name is Doug Haynes and have been a computer professional for over 20 years. I have been certified CCNA, MCSE, and have taught A plus / CompTia test preparation courses. Having an extensive Hacking background I’ve performed contract work for banks, schools, and investment companies, including procurement, server setup, deployment, training, and management. I always perform due diligence when pu...

Description of Work
Sold and upgraded re-certified Laptop.

Category computer repair,computer sales

Thank you [Removed members name]! It has been a pleasure to serve you. I appreciate your review and look foward to serving your needs again in the future.

07/24/2016

PC Dr assessed the condition in short order , and easily found the appropriate path to remedy the problem. He contacted another expert to verify his analysis, and after some discussion and a few "clicks" I was back up and running - without a recurrence sivce.

Description of Work
I had an unsolvable problem with my laptop. I tried all I could to resolve, and I am no novice at laptop problems. I contacted PC Dr. who had me come to his location immediately ( on a Sunday).

Category computer repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for this positive review. It was a pleasure to serve you and I look foward to satisfying any computer needs you may have in the future.

FREE! FREE! Computer Check-up! FREE Diagnosis! Computer Repair & Services. Virus and pop-up removal. "tune-ups." New Windows 7 or 10 installations. Trade-in your old PC! Bargain laptop and desktop PC sales, tablets and Extra-Wide Screen Full HD monitors (screens.) Home service calls in Atlantic County NJ.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal