Mr. Appliance of Atlantic and Cape May

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

3121 Fire Rd

Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

We service all types of residential appliances. We are a national franchise and have the support of approximately 200 Mr. Appliances around the country. We are part of a bigger group of service franchises that are part of The Dwyer Group. There are seven service industries under the Dwyer Group umbrella; Rainbow International, Mr Rooter, Aire Serve, Mr Electric, Glass Doctor, and The Ground Guys. We have been featured on the CBS show Undercover Boss....

03/05/2020

Susan S.

Service technician arrived early, diagnosed the problem quickly, answered my questions, and fixed the problem efficiently.

Description of Work
Refrigerator evaporator fan replaced and repaired wire harness for fan properly.

02/15/2020

Lynn D.

Fantastic! This is the 3rd time I have hired Mr Appliance--each time for a separate kitchen appliance repair. When I called the office, a friendly woman answered the phone and set up the appointment for me within days. As before, I was sent an email confirmation and a text for the appointment with a photo of my repair person. You are provided with a 2-hour window and on the morning of your appointment you receive another text when your repair person is on their way. Mike arrived, tested the icemaker and determined that it needed to be replaced--the refrigerator make and model unfortunately has a terrible icemaker. Unfortunately, Mike did not have the part in his truck so it had to be ordered. This only took a few days and we established a follow-up appointment day for the following week. Once again, an email and text appointment confirmation was generated. Mike arrived as previously planned, installed the new icemaker and Voila! We are back in business making ice, no leaking--until the next time. I can count on Mr. Appliance to get the job done quickly, conveniently and painlessly and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
The icemaker on our Electrolux Refrigerator stopped making ice.

06/04/2018

Gary B.

Scheduled a repair on a Thursday night for a repair Monday. Got an email confirmation for the service call. Took a day off from work to wait. At a half hour prior to the end of the window still no service. Called the number in the email and they say I am not scheduled for today "must have been a glitch in the system" They tried to get me to reschedule but I could not take another day off of work. Why have online scheduling if it doesn't work. No offer of discount for my trouble just a reschedule to a day I can't make even when I asked for a supervisor. So my email confirmation was worthless!

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

08/22/2017

John M.

I did very well them and had a good experience. I found them in Angie’s List. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They came out and I had a refrigerator that wasn’t working and they fixed it.

07/27/2017

Joan B.

I was very impressed with the quality of the service I received. The technician was knowledgeable and explained what he discovered. Everything was fixed to my satisfaction. I will definitely use this company again when I need appliance repairs.

Description of Work
appliance repair

02/20/2017

Estrellita S.

We discovered that our refrigerator was broken on a Saturday. We found them on Angie's List and used their website to schedule an appointment for first thing Monday. The lead technician, Mike Morrisey, was prompt and had our problem diagnosed and fixed in less than 30 minutes. The price was reasonable for the repair, and we were happy to save the money needed for a refrigerator replacement. We really liked their online appointment scheduling and were happy to be up and running again in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
Replace broken fan in Refrigerator

01/17/2017

John R.

First technician was incompetent. Constantly looking at schematics on iPad. Tested switch and said it was good only to tell me half hour later it was bad. Wanted to remove the stackable dryer to get inside the washer. I had to tell him that the top of the washer slides off for access. Couldn't find the fuse. Had to order switch. Another technician (who was very professional and competent) returned and installed the switch a few days later. I'm glad it wasn't the first guy. Additionally, the bill for what should have been about one hour labor was $275 (the part was additional). Ouch!

Description of Work
stackable washer repair

Category appliance repair

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I can learn more from a critical review sometimes even though the positive reviews are more fun to read. My technicians are trained to lean on technology and the vast amount of information they can gain from their iPads in troubleshooting. I would rather them do the research prior to digging into an appliance and possibly causing undo damage. Appliance repair is not what it was 20 years ago or even 10 so we have to use all of our resources which includes iPads, tech lines, other techs, etc. So while he may have seemed incompetent by looking to the iPad, he was merely trying to diagnose properly and also prevent damage to your property by improperly disassembling the equipment.

01/09/2017

Cesare R.

Perfect. Technician showed that the ice maker had frozen ice on bottom of maker and after thawing out worked fine.

Description of Work
Freezer did not make ice

12/21/2016

Lynn D.

First of all, I took advantage of the service deal on Angies List. Mr. Appliance reached out to me via both phone and email, confirming my scheduled appointment--truly professional and amazingly easy! The Mr. Appliance technician solved the soot problem on the first visit. After cleaning my oven thoroughly it now looks brand new. The burner ignition issue required ordering a part which came in about a month later. Once again, I received communication along the way and once the part came in, we scheduled the 2nd appointment. The technician showed up as scheduled and replaced the part. Range is working great.

Description of Work
My gas oven was generating soot and one of the range burners was not igniting.

12/07/2016

JOY N.

Tech was very helpful and informative.

Description of Work
The tech was called to repair our electric dryer. He found that the dryer was not able to be repaired due to the extensive damage to the wires and surrounding area. So payment was paid for response only. But, the tech also checked out our new stove since there was a safety concern that I had.

12/06/2016

Myla M.

No repair needed, but helped me understand the double tap system and regulator on the appliance. Very responsive, came out very quickly after call, on time and very helpful.

Description of Work
Help figuring out how to work a new appliance. Had no experience with tap system.

12/06/2016

Stephen S.

I guess we were satisfied with their job. The guy was really nice, explained exactly what he was doing, and fixed it.

Description of Work
I think he repaired the dishwasher but I'm not positive.

12/05/2016

julia H.

On time. Professional, knew what they were doing

Description of Work
Service dryer, washer and range

09/19/2016

George A.

Great. Easy fix with instructions on further problems if they arise.

Description of Work
Washer not spinning properly

08/08/2016

05/04/2016

Luigi R.

04/15/2016

patricia A.

The technician arrived exactly on time and was able to diagnose the problem in a matter of minutes.

Description of Work
Diagnosed a water valve problem that kept shutting off my washing machine.

03/01/2016

Robert C.

11/16/2015

Mimie L.

The initial appointment was spent troubleshooting my dishwasher. Then to confirm the the diagnosis, the technician need to research and he set another appointment. It took a couple more appointments, but he succeeded in making my dishwasher work again. I used the Mr. Appliance discount service coupon and paid about $85 for the part. The technician was professional and prompt. I would use him again if I need appliances repaired.

Description of Work
He replaced the motherboard.

11/08/2015

david S.

Excellent, professional and courteous from calls in to completion of work.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

07/13/2015

Robert R.

Replaced dishwasher control board. Diagnosed problem on first visit and replaced defective part about a week later. Worked quickly, efficiently, and cleanly. Definitely would use him again.

Description of Work
Replacd

02/19/2015

christine T.

It was right before Xmas and Walker was able to go in on short notice and get the stove fixed so that I could have people down for the holiday. I'm very grateful for his excellent service!

Description of Work
Fixed a gas leak with my stove

11/21/2014

Bryan C.

It was a good experience. They found that the bearings were shot.

Description of Work
They came out to fix our washer, however, we ended up just buying a new one. They sent 1 tech.

Atlantic Dryer Vents

Atlantic Dryer Vents LLC is a family owned and operated dryer vent cleaning business. We are a registered business with the state of New Jersey and fully insured.

Pure Aire Professional Duct Cleaning

Pure Aire Professional Air Duct Cleaning in Vineland, NJ serves all of Southern New Jersey- Residential, Commercial, Industrial customers. We specialize in Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning. We are proud to have the following certifications and affiliations - National Air Duct Cleaners. We are happy to serve multilingual customers . Emergency services are also available. We have been proudly serving the Southern New Jersey area since 1998. We have been voted best Air Duct Cleaners for 18 consecutive years Members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association. We provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Free Inspections are included. We're here to serve you with the knowledge and quality you deserve.

Bovio Rubino Service

Bovio and Rubino Service Company are putting together their 90+ combined years of experience serving the HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and air quality needs of Southern Jersey homes under one name, Bovio Rubino Service! * Fully Licensed & Insured * Trained & Courteous Staff * Same day service * 24-hour emergency service * Flat fee upfront pricing * Satisfaction Guarantee! HVAC Services * Maintenance Agreements * Heating & Air Conditioning Repair Services - all brands & models * Heating & Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement * Troubleshooting * Energy Assessments Plumbing Services * Water Heaters service & replacement - all brands & models * Tankless Water Heaters * Drain Cleaning * Sinks and Toilets Other Services * Duct Cleaning * Indoor Air Quality Testing & Services * Insulation We understand you have options when addressing your home service needs. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust & handle your home's comfort & safety.

Offers by Bovio Rubino Service on Angi