Garrett Heating & Cooling

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2013

4.4

13 Windsor Dr.

Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

Heating repair & replacements, Air conditioning repair & replacements. Affordable, fast and on time. Easy financing....

10/04/2018

Tonya M.

Mr. Garrett is very professional and honest. He does excellent work and he is always available to his returning customers. His prices are great as well. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a honest and fair person to complete any job in a timely manner. Thank you Mr. Garrett.

Description of Work
I needed my heater service for the summer

04/11/2017

Jordan P.

As usual, things went off without a hitch when I needed Dave. My heat unexpectedly died, and Dave had the problem resolved promptly. 10/10.

Description of Work
Dave has helped our family for several years now with our general contracting needs. He is courteous, punctual, professional and always willing to help - even if it's on short notice.

06/25/2016

Eric L.

We called Dave Garrett on a hot Sunday morning, and he came right over within a half hour to fix our a/c unit. Not sure that too many other non-emergency type service people would have dropped what they were doing on a Sunday morning to respond to a service request. He was quick, professional, and fixed our issue within an hour. And since we are prior customers (he installed this a/c unit new last year to replace a unit that was never properly sized and installed by our previous HVAC company), he did not charge us for this Sunday emergency service. We are grateful, but more so, we believe that we finally found a competent, caring heating and air conditioning guy that we can count on for prompt, quality service at a reasonable price (the amount we paid for the original installation last year was more than fair). We would highly recommend Dave to anyone in this area who needs HVAC service of any kind.

Description of Work
Our upstairs a/c unit stopped working altogether, so Dave came over, diagnosed that we had a clogged condensation line, cleared it, rehung the line so that it maintained a constant downward slope, and got the unit running again.

03/30/2014

Nancy H.

All of this work was done in a crawl space. Mr Garrett was most professional in the completion of this work. I would use him again.

Description of Work
Replaced the exhaust pipe for the dryer and repaired the vent for the furnace.

01/18/2014

Stephen V.

My heater stopped working today. I tried to light the pilot but it would not stay lit. With it being a Saturday, and the infamous polar vortex coming next week, I started to panic. I had used Dave Garrett once before so I called him hoping he was available. He answered his phone and was at my house in 30 minutes. My thermocouple needed to be replaced. He had the part in his van and it was only $15. His service call fee was $130 for a Saturday which I felt was great compared to many plumbers prices so the total charge was about $150. My heater is 22 years old and I was afraid that I was going to hear that it was time for a new heater at a cost of many thousands of dollars. Dave fixed my heater and did not try to pressure me to install a new heater. I appreciate his professionalism and honesty.

Description of Work
He fixed our heater.

09/25/2013

Paul H.

We have a lot of family in that area that also use the home, so we asked our cousin to have his friend (who is a professional HVAC tech) to look into the issue. They got the boiler working BY SIMPLY PUTTING WATER IN IT AND TURNING IT ON. This guy seems like he was really looking at his bottom line and not fixing the issue and he never told us there would be a service charge of $96.30. He also contacted me several times, just after a few days of doing the service, asking why he didn't receive his check in the mail. His exact words on my voicemail... "and can you tell me why I still haven't received a check from you"? This was about four days after the service. 9-17 is when I got the "where is my check" call. I wouldn't use this guy again... he's not professional at all.

Description of Work
The boiler was not working in our vacation/family home in NJ. Since we are a few hours away, I was looking a heating company to check the issue out. Dave Garrick went to the home and told us that heater was old and he did not want to turn it on, it would be better to replace it... that's a few thousand dollars. This is fine. Then he told me that he couldn't figure out how to turn the water on in the toilet and he had taken a dump. So let's recap... he can't fix the issue AND he left the house with crap in our toilet.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed]: Sorry you were not satisfied. Perhaps, the outcome would have been different if you meet me at the property as we setup ahead of time. You would have explained the problem you were having & your expectations.

08/29/2013

Stephen V.

Fantastic. Friendly & prompt service. Great price too.

Description of Work
Heater stopped working. He came out within an hour and fixed it. It needed thermocouple. It's been great since.

Clean Green HVAC Inc.

Bovio Rubino Service

Bovio and Rubino Service Company are putting together their 90+ combined years of experience serving the HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and air quality needs of Southern Jersey homes under one name, Bovio Rubino Service! * Fully Licensed & Insured * Trained & Courteous Staff * Same day service * 24-hour emergency service * Flat fee upfront pricing * Satisfaction Guarantee! HVAC Services * Maintenance Agreements * Heating & Air Conditioning Repair Services - all brands & models * Heating & Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement * Troubleshooting * Energy Assessments Plumbing Services * Water Heaters service & replacement - all brands & models * Tankless Water Heaters * Drain Cleaning * Sinks and Toilets Other Services * Duct Cleaning * Indoor Air Quality Testing & Services * Insulation We understand you have options when addressing your home service needs. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust & handle your home's comfort & safety.

Offers by Bovio Rubino Service on Angi
    Clay's Climate Control

Clay's Climate Control is a family owned business that started in 2001. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction in our installations and service work.

HVACR Lic. # 5926
    New Jersey
    master HVACR
    06/30/2018

Gas heaters, boilers & central air conditioning. installations, repairs, replacements

oil heaters