Cape Atlantic Home Improvements

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2010

Remodeling - Home Repairs - Painting Licensed - Insured - Reliable Marco Smigliani - 609-287-2457 - CapeAtlantic@mail.com...

The Blue Easel

The Blue Easel

We specialize in custom picture framing. We also have framed art, prints, antiques, collectables, and decorative gifts. We also offer archival framing,shadow boxing, and frame restoration.Also all work is done on site, nothing is sent out. We are a family owned and operated business open since 1955. We accept visa, MasterCard, and discover. We offer lay away and we also have gift certificates available.

11/20/2020

marco is excellent. did the work exactly as requested. was cheerful and accommodating. i am sure we will hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed air conditioner, removed old tv

CATEGORY handyman service

08/09/2020

Marco was a pleasure to deal with from the time I contacted Cape Atlantic to request a quote through the end of the job. He responded promptly, provided a fair and reasonable estimate, showed up when he said he would, was professional and courteous and everything looks great. I would definitely hire again and would recommend. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently switched my son’s bedroom and my home office and had several pieces of furniture to assemble, light fixtures to replace, TVs to mount and miscellaneous items such as cork boards and curtain rods hung.

CATEGORY handyman service,garage builders

11/02/2017

Marco was responsive when I inquired about hiring him. I had previously been assembling a metal backyard gazebo when I fell off a ladder while installing the roofing panels. I was injured in my fall and called Marco about finishing the gazebo assembly. Marco was responsive to my inquiries and he arrived a few days later to finish the gazebo. Marco showed up on time, offered a fair price for his se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contractor was hired to finish completion of a backyard gazebo.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

09/22/2017

He showed up labor day weekend as an emergency for me and I just thought it was terrific and i have had no problems since he came out and fixed my gutters and fascia. The pricing was also excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A portion of my gutters and fascia came off. I called this company for emergency service and he stopped by the same evening and put it back up.

CATEGORY picture framing

08/06/2016

The decks look brand new. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power washed the house and decks, cleaned the gutters, and sanded and re-stained my decks.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Home Improvement & Handyman Services – Specializing in Trim/Molding Installation and Painting. Carpentry, Door Replacements, Trim Installation, Drywall Repairs, Pressure Washing, Floor Installations, Demolition, Gutter Repair/Cleaning, and Remodeling.

Major Electrical & Plumbing Work. Carpet installation. Entire House Plaster & Drywall Installation. Wallpaper Installation.

Check, PayPal