Atlantic Coast Moving & Storage, Inc.

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2010

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Moving Storage FF&E OS&E Warehousing & Distribution...

Ample Moving

New Jersey moving company | Local Moving & Long Distance Moving Services: - Commercial moving service - Residential moving service - Packing services New Jersey Ample Moving company is a full service professional moving company. We are licensed for pick-ups and drop offs anywhere in New Jersey. Our company considered as one of the best in the local and long distance moving companies in New Jersey. Other services include: Pianos and Gun Safes moving Hoisting and Lowering Packing, Crating, Unpacking Fine Art Services Antique stuff packing, crating, moving Furniture disassembly, reassembly Loading, Unloading trucks We are Licensed and Insured Ample Moving values each and every aspect of the work system. We realize that each individual, must work efficiently to ensure our customers receive the best moving,packing service available. By doing this, we develop and maintain a lasting relationship with our clients and that's one thing we cherish the most.

F.A.S.T Moving Services LLC

F.A.S.T Moving Services LLC Friendly.Affordable.Superior Service.Team Very quick response time, we tend to respond almost immediately! Small family owned Company but can handle any job anytime! No job is too big and no job is too small! Move anything from 1 piece of furniture to a 5 bedroom home! Best prices around, FREE ESTIMATES!! And no charge for drive time under an hour!! Great crew of men who love there job and try to make light of a seemingly stressful situation! We will move your home, making a memory for not only you, but for us aswell! We stay in constant communication until date of move so our company and you ALWAYS stay on the same page. We provide local, intrastate and interstate moves. When requesting quotes, please be as detailed as possible so we can give you the best price! Call anytime!! (609)289-4935

Steedle Moving & Storage Inc

Additional phone - (856) 848-4854. We are a licensed and insured New Jersey moving company. Whether you are moving your entire household, a few items, your office or just a piano, Steedle’s can help move it all. Steedle Moving has been family owned and operated since 1918 and is one of the oldest and most reputable moving companies in New Jersey. We offer professional, dependable, and reliable moving services. We take great care when handling your goods, because we understand that your belongings are important to you and you are important to us.

11/03/2020

Great experience from the first call to the last box on the truck. Shelly was professional, patient and complete with her estimate on the job. The movers were careful and creative with maneuvering items out also Covid compliant. Very pleased!!!

Description of Work
Moving with storage

Category moving companies,storage units

Thank you!

10/27/2020

It went great. The men on the job were respectful and very careful not to damage our furniture or home.

Description of Work
Furniture moved

Thank you!

04/11/2020

Awesome is just not the right word to describe my experience with Atlantic Coast Moving and Storage, Inc. the men moved my piano just as if it was their own. Wow, what customer service, I am so impressed. They discussed with me the best options of moving my baby grand into my house and then they gave me a cover for the piano as I finish my renovations in the house. I would hire the company again a...

Description of Work
moving a baby grand piano to Salem Nj

08/09/2017

It was so great. Chris and his crew were wonderful. They treated my belongings as if they were their own. I was very impressed with them and would recommend Atlantic Coast Moving and Storage to everyone.

Description of Work
Moving 50 miles away.

06/15/2017

We had to move out of our home during a nor'easter which is as bad as a hurricane. They sent extra men and did an outstanding job under challenging conditons! We had a few things missing and they went out of there way to find them. The head of the crew even came to our new house at night with his son. Even after the work was done we still received exceptional service.

Description of Work
Moving and packing

Category moving companies

Moving, Storage, Hopsitality and Casino industries (F,F&E), Distribution, Local, Interstate, International Packing,Crating. From One Piece to a Museum Across the Street or Around the World Accredited Member Better Business Bureau of New Jersey, Circle of Excellence New Jersey Warehousemen & Movers Association Flatbed, Heavy Haul, General Freight, Intermodal. Agent for National Van Lines

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa