Thompson Roof Cleaning & Powerwashing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2011

We are an exterior cleaning company dedicated to providing curb appeal to NJ homes and businesses. We've brought chemistry and physics together to develop a low pressure wash that completely eliminates mold, mildew, pollutants and even tough stains like rust. We want to help you fall in love with your home again. Award winning....

OnPoint Washing

*Out Of Office Until August 16th* We specialize in pressure washing, window cleaning, roof cleaning, snow removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Max Serv

Transparency - We always take pictures and videos before and after each job to ensure 100% satisfaction, fully insured and affordable, please check our reviews and see how proud we are to serve our customers.

S and s construction

Offering pressure washing services in the New Jersey area. Contact us today to discuss your project.

Offers by S and s construction  on Angi

10/13/2018

Debbie B.

It was a pleasure working with Thompson from the estimate to the scheduling to the wash itself. The results were better than I hoped for! Soooo happy!!!

Description of Work
house wash

10/10/2017

Judy D.

Work was done quickly. Cleaned everything well.

Description of Work
Roof and patios power washed.

09/07/2017

Cathy C.

They were prompt and efficient. Offered us the additional service of gutter polishing once they were here. It was not a hard sell approach, but they gave a demo of the difference it made and that was enough to convince us. Made the job look even more professional.

Description of Work
Had our house softwashed and gutters cleaned. North side of house had some green mold. They also did a pollish on the outside of the gutters for an additional $99 that made them look like new (removed oxidation that we thought were permanent stains)

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Awesome review! Glad the gutters worked out to our favor!

08/24/2017

Lauren B.

did an awesome job! such nice guys too

Description of Work
roof cleaning

08/05/2017

Steve W.

Arrived when they said they would, performed the work they said they would, and described what they were going to do in detail

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

07/14/2017

Patricia M.

I received a return call from Ed who requested that I text him with photos of the deck as he was unable to come out and give an estimate, even though he is only one town away. I sent the photos and added in the text that I also wanted an estimate for power washing the house. I never heard from him, and approximately one week later I sent him another text. It is nearly 3 weeks and he has never replied. Very Unprofessional -- esp. for a contractor on Angie's list!! Beware!

Description of Work
I contacted Thompson to obtain an estimate for cleaning and staining my deck.

Category deck cleaning

No work was done here. I am the owner. I fell ill. There was certainly more than one client that did not receive a quote. We are not a big company. Small blue collar. Hard to steer the ship when the captains not available. Please check out the great reviews from customers we've actually done work for. Cheers!

09/14/2016

Meghan M.

They were extremely prompt in answering me and setting up a time to come out. They did an amazing job and my house looked pristine. They didn't cut any corners. Prices were reasonable and they even offered to come back for free if the moss didn't come off my roof after a few months. You could tell they cared about their customers. Definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Power washing and roof treatment

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

08/07/2016

Barbara D.

easy process to receive a quote and schedule service quality of work and speed in which it was performed was more than acceptable employees were polite and pleasant price was in range

Description of Work
Powerwashing of house and decks

07/22/2016

satya K.

Ed acknowledged my request for a quote with an estimate promptly. Scheduling was easy to fix a mutually convenient date. Ed followed up to ensure the appointment two days earlier. Sebastian and Mario knocked at the door prompts at said hour afternoon. We surveyed the property together and aligned estimate to expectations. Sebastien and Mario were the coolest people given the Indian Summer of 100+ degrees of heat. Arranged some cold water with ice. They completed the work without rushing through - which is key to their work ethics! Started off with cleaning the gutter, took out unused bird's nest at a corner and spray washed the roof. Then they moved on with use wash / siding / windows. As I saw, first-hand, how the roof and hope exterior was shaping up and pavers didn't match the outlook, wished the pavers were cleaned up too. As an add-on to the estimate, the pavers were taken care of. We are truly happy with the work that Sebastian and Mario pulled off by the end of day. We did our honor in return for their work. The house exterior looks great and enjoyed our brand new patio right away. Thanks to Angie's List...Thompson is a great find. We wish them good luck and hope they would be around for a long time...my next call for similar work will be to them. They are easy to do business with.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning, House washing, Gutter Cleaning, Patio and Pavers cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

07/07/2016

robert P.

Sebastion and Mario arrived promptly and explained everything thoroughly to me and my neighbors who were getting their homes power washed as well. They walked us thru process, explained expectations and then began the task of cleaning all three homes. They worked fast and were spot on with the results! I could not have been more pleased with results and my neighbors were happy as well. I recommend this company without hesitation!

Description of Work
Pressure Wash my homes and two neighbors as well.

Thompson Roof Cleaning & Powerwashing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2011

3125 Woodbridge Ave

Edison, NJ 08837

Roof Cleaning, Power Washing, Siding Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning, Cement Walk Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Condo Roof Cleaning & Home Owners Associations

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover